opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Ænema
User Name
Password
Old 12-03-2002, 08:04 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Robo Jesus

This has little to do with the video but more with the movie Terminator. I was sitting on the john yesterday thinking about how much I enjoyed that movie and soon realized that the story of christ might just fit the same way. See I believe that the history of man began with no jesus and therefore no moral "laws" that we all attempt to follow. The world went on like this for I'll say about 3000 years until there was complete chaos. Then out of nowhere a young scholar by the name of Weston James Collins comes up with the idea to create a robotic "being" to send back in time and create order in the world. This being would soon be known as J1000 and would be delievered to before our calendars can date to create these moral "laws" and set order in the world. I just thought that made a little more sense that what these "places of faith" are craming down our open throats.
Old 12-09-2002, 12:07 PM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1
but...

there was still religion and law before jesus, just because jesus didn't come doesnt mean god wasnt there,god created everything and gave a certain set of rules for adam and eve... blah blah, you get what im saying i hope.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 12:07 PM   #3
The Burninator

Bincount™: 483
Religion

ok lets see. There were so many major civilizations before Christ was ever born like the Romans, Greek and Egyptians etc. They all had there own polytheistic beliefs. Also there are many religions that don't revolve around christ. Like Buddhist, Hinduism, Many little tribe religions in Africa and Central/South america. So Just because there was no christ doesn't me people were without religion.
Old 12-16-2002, 12:46 PM   #4
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
I was just talking about the "man from the future" thing with my friend the other day and think it is cool. It reminds me of Marilyn Manson's mechanical christ from mechanical animals. Really though, the man christ dosen't have as much importance to me as he used to.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: