opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 03. H.
User Name
Password
Old 02-02-2021, 10:53 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Empathic resolve.

H...
Halt... Humble... Humility... Humor... Haphazardly.

I do understand this was written in particular as an allusion to a name or maybe a feeling of sorts. I would like to relate it to empathy for it was just an intervention of the universe for me.
Upon resonance of the dissonance of the opening instrumental strum, it felt like my chords were connected to the electric prowess of my own true intuition.
I met a lady who was just all over the place mentally, been on this planet for some time... Yet approaching me was shameless. Only her resolve to guide her, she came to me under the guise of a drunkard, yet spoke sober thoughts and seemed ironically historical in her heartfelt opinions and beliefs.
A social pariah, yet in that moment I felt her soul... I loved her energy and being yet wanted to let her know I myself... Did not mind if that snake she'd it's skin and showed the reciprocity of true love and emotion of passion. Bless her soul, may she find her home gentle outcast... Wander no more, humble your ways and be judged by the highest... Not by social stigma little weird lady...
My H is indeed humility... Humbleness... And over all empathy that encompasses the detrimental experience of life itself that drives the reflection in the mirror to accept its own snake.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: