opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Poetry & Prose
User Name
Password
Old 01-13-2014, 03:04 AM   #1
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 89
Zenith

My guitar case smells like remorseless joy and that sparkling drink I discovered so far away. It reminds me of a time unhindered by regret save for your slow-burning realization and a ragged breathing cooled by water. I felt a hundred lights and swallowed the soul of a Golden God and I never felt so alive, alone, exalted. Despite all judgment they smiled at me because then, what can you do for friends? And I can’t thank them enough for it. There is an empty bottle I took whole set upon my desk with its gleaming false glass beside it—it is empty as that borrowed joyous time of celebration. I broke all glittering spines apart as those gleaming eyes winked at me in the aftermath and cried, “At this zenith of mine, in this moment,” I stand alone, my eyes are open and the world is a humming burst of sound and light.

Note: Trying to re-introduce myself to this forum! Let me know what you think.

Tool - June 20, 2010 - A Perfect Circle - July 22, 2011 - Tool - January 21, 2012 -
Nine Inch Nails - November 5, 2013 - Skinny Puppy - January 30, 2014 - Tool - March 24, 2014 - Tool - January 13, 2016
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: