Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » What's He Saying??
User Name
Password
Rosenbarger13's Avatar Rosenbarger13
08-08-2006, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogsnarth
here from*

I too think it's here, although Hid from the kings mountain veiw makes sence too. But I am very sure at leat the second one is "here"
Old 08-08-2006, 08:27 PM   #721
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: lyrics - official thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogsnarth
here from*

I too think it's here, although Hid from the kings mountain veiw makes sence too. But I am very sure at leat the second one is "here"
Terry21's Avatar Terry21
08-09-2006, 04:56 PM

It could be:

Here from the king's mountain view
Hear from the wild dream come true
Old 08-09-2006, 04:56 PM   #722
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 60
Re: 02 - Jambi lyrics

It could be:

Here from the king's mountain view
Hear from the wild dream come true
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Rosenbarger13's Avatar Rosenbarger13
08-09-2006, 07:50 PM

Maybe, but it doesn't make much sence to me. I really do think it's Here for both
Old 08-09-2006, 07:50 PM   #723
Level 4 - Thinker

Maybe, but it doesn't make much sence to me. I really do think it's Here for both
BlanketEffect's Avatar BlanketEffect
08-09-2006, 09:04 PM

Guys... it's 'here'

From the king's mountain view he feasts like a sultan. He's not hidden from the king's mountain view. He's on top of it, like a king. He's saying he's there at the top of the world, but he'd wish it away.

And if it were 'hid' it'd actually be written 'hidden' - 'hid' would be really poor grammer, and I think we've established that unless for specific effect Maynard doesn't use English poorly.

Self-affirming? Oxymoronic. We are all one mind
Old 08-09-2006, 09:04 PM   #724
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 16

Guys... it's 'here'

From the king's mountain view he feasts like a sultan. He's not hidden from the king's mountain view. He's on top of it, like a king. He's saying he's there at the top of the world, but he'd wish it away.

And if it were 'hid' it'd actually be written 'hidden' - 'hid' would be really poor grammer, and I think we've established that unless for specific effect Maynard doesn't use English poorly.

Terry21's Avatar Terry21
08-10-2006, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosenbarger13
Maynard is up there, Maynard is in the king's mountain view and we shall hear from his story of how his wild dream came true.
Old 08-10-2006, 05:01 AM   #725
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosenbarger13
Maynard is up there, Maynard is in the king's mountain view and we shall hear from his story of how his wild dream came true.
fantomas
08-10-2006, 10:58 AM

I think in the beginning he says "my treasures in flesh never few"
Old 08-10-2006, 10:58 AM   #726
Level 1 - Lurker

I think in the beginning he says "my treasures in flesh never few"
HanInCarbonite's Avatar HanInCarbonite
08-12-2006, 07:04 PM

I know he doesnt sing it but I like to sing my own lyrics anyway to this part....

"shine on forever, shine on forever, then some"

I mean that would me kind of cool. Cause forever is forever but you can beat forever with "then some". Always remember if someone says forever about something, do them one better and say "forever and then some".

Well, there's my 2 cents for today!!
Old 08-12-2006, 07:04 PM   #727
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2

I know he doesnt sing it but I like to sing my own lyrics anyway to this part....

"shine on forever, shine on forever, then some"

I mean that would me kind of cool. Cause forever is forever but you can beat forever with "then some". Always remember if someone says forever about something, do them one better and say "forever and then some".

Well, there's my 2 cents for today!!
zsw
08-13-2006, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuccessfullyPriedOpen
There is no "Which," in question here. Jambi is a word with one meaning. That meaning is referenced in and thus confirmed by the lyrics. And I never said it was obvious (Can anyone on this forum actually claim to have known that Jambi was an Indonesian province before it was a Tool song? Don't answer- I'm sure that some of you did- the vast majority of us didn't.). However; given that there has been a whole crap load of research going on into this for over two months now; and that nobody can find any justification for the "Jam-bye" pronunciation that doesn't rely solely upon speculation while simultaneously ignoring the Indonesian subplot; and that the lyrics make numerous references to the history of provincial Jambi; there just isn't a leg upon which your argument can stand. The name of the song is pronounced "Johm-bee," and Maynard never says it in the song- and I will champion that point tirelessly until somebody produces a substantive (not speculative) argument against it.
Something closer to the answer is contained in the latest toolband newsletter. Jambi is Finnish, though this does not solve the issue of whether or not it is said in the song, and if so, how it is pronounced. Any Finnish-speaking people able to elabourate on the pronounciation?
Old 08-13-2006, 08:29 PM   #728
zsw
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuccessfullyPriedOpen
There is no "Which," in question here. Jambi is a word with one meaning. That meaning is referenced in and thus confirmed by the lyrics. And I never said it was obvious (Can anyone on this forum actually claim to have known that Jambi was an Indonesian province before it was a Tool song? Don't answer- I'm sure that some of you did- the vast majority of us didn't.). However; given that there has been a whole crap load of research going on into this for over two months now; and that nobody can find any justification for the "Jam-bye" pronunciation that doesn't rely solely upon speculation while simultaneously ignoring the Indonesian subplot; and that the lyrics make numerous references to the history of provincial Jambi; there just isn't a leg upon which your argument can stand. The name of the song is pronounced "Johm-bee," and Maynard never says it in the song- and I will champion that point tirelessly until somebody produces a substantive (not speculative) argument against it.
Something closer to the answer is contained in the latest toolband newsletter. Jambi is Finnish, though this does not solve the issue of whether or not it is said in the song, and if so, how it is pronounced. Any Finnish-speaking people able to elabourate on the pronounciation?
ir0man's Avatar ir0man
08-17-2006, 06:53 AM

I posted this in the Jambi subject because I didn't see this area for lyric posting lol my bad :(
Anyways bam here it is:

Not Damn my eyes
Not Jambi

Jam my eyes!
Seems to make sense to me and to the rest of the lyrics :D
Along the lines of Slipknot's song, jam [my fingers into] my eyes and it distracts from the pain.
Old 08-17-2006, 06:53 AM   #729
Level 1 - Lurker

I posted this in the Jambi subject because I didn't see this area for lyric posting lol my bad :(
Anyways bam here it is:

Not Damn my eyes
Not Jambi

Jam my eyes!
Seems to make sense to me and to the rest of the lyrics :D
Along the lines of Slipknot's song, jam [my fingers into] my eyes and it distracts from the pain.
Terry21's Avatar Terry21
08-17-2006, 07:18 AM

People already said that, see bottom thread in the "What's he saying?" forum. I think it is "damp my eyes", as in fill my eyes with tears.
Old 08-17-2006, 07:18 AM   #730
Level 8 - Vociferous

People already said that, see bottom thread in the "What's he saying?" forum. I think it is "damp my eyes", as in fill my eyes with tears.
Cycloz's Avatar Cycloz
08-17-2006, 06:49 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSvmGJQw7xc

Positive now there is no J sound, gonna have to agree with Terry21 that it's "damp my eyes".
Old 08-17-2006, 06:49 PM   #731
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Positive now there is no J sound, gonna have to agree with Terry21 that it's "damp my eyes".
zsw
08-17-2006, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloz

"damp my eyes" this is a joke right?
Old 08-17-2006, 09:35 PM   #732
zsw
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloz

Siel Yardman
08-18-2006, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsw
in the finnish language you prounce "J's" with a ya sound.

So Jani would be pronounced like yanni. or tarja is pronounced as tariya.

where did you get it was finnish, i'll ask my finnish friend if he knows what that is or has heard/used it before.
Old 08-18-2006, 09:23 AM   #733
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsw
in the finnish language you prounce "J's" with a ya sound.

So Jani would be pronounced like yanni. or tarja is pronounced as tariya.

where did you get it was finnish, i'll ask my finnish friend if he knows what that is or has heard/used it before.
Terry21's Avatar Terry21
08-18-2006, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsw
Why? Gramatically it would be correct: "Gigantic airships aim to damp forest fires."

Definition: slightly wet; "clothes damp with perspiration"; "a moist breeze"; "eyes moist with tears"

And I definately hear it in every single recording.

Last edited by Terry21; 08-18-2006 at 10:31 AM..
Old 08-18-2006, 10:28 AM   #734
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsw
Why? Gramatically it would be correct: "Gigantic airships aim to damp forest fires."

Definition: slightly wet; "clothes damp with perspiration"; "a moist breeze"; "eyes moist with tears"

Last edited by Terry21; 08-18-2006 at 10:31 AM..
spacemonkeyadb's Avatar spacemonkeyadb
08-18-2006, 04:20 PM

^ It's OK grammatically, but it would be a really weird and unusual thing to say in English. It's really not very likely (though better than "Jambi eyes" IMO!).
Old 08-18-2006, 04:20 PM   #735
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 6

^ It's OK grammatically, but it would be a really weird and unusual thing to say in English. It's really not very likely (though better than "Jambi eyes" IMO!).
08-18-2006, 10:09 PM

^Yes. Dim/Damn make sense gramatically and actually make sense in the song.

'Damp my eyes" ? So he's saying he should cry if his eyes compromise his fulcrum? That makes no damn sense. 'Dim' them, on the other hand, would be like saying gouge them out if they betray his intentions.

Old 08-18-2006, 10:09 PM   #736
Level 8 - Vociferous

'Damp my eyes" ? So he's saying he should cry if his eyes compromise his fulcrum? That makes no damn sense. 'Dim' them, on the other hand, would be like saying gouge them out if they betray his intentions.

Terry21's Avatar Terry21
08-19-2006, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlanketEffect

Yeah, the sense is a stupid thing, I thought something like "make me cry".
Old 08-19-2006, 02:34 AM   #737
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlanketEffect

Yeah, the sense is a stupid thing, I thought something like "make me cry".
swampyfool's Avatar swampyfool
08-26-2006, 01:42 PM

So in the "Shine on" section, at the end we seem to be pretty sure about "Shine down upon the many, light our way . . ." Recent listens on my month-long roadtrip of the American West have me thinking that the last word is not "way," but "wave." Anybody else hear that?
But I'll pull through
Old 08-26-2006, 01:42 PM   #738
Ron Swampson

Bincount™: 5576

So in the "Shine on" section, at the end we seem to be pretty sure about "Shine down upon the many, light our way . . ." Recent listens on my month-long roadtrip of the American West have me thinking that the last word is not "way," but "wave." Anybody else hear that?
But I'll pull through
Alex in Chains's Avatar Alex in Chains
08-26-2006, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlanketEffect View Post

You know, I've never been sold on "fulcrum," as I can't really imagine it making sense. It sure sounds that way, but I really doubt that's the word.
<ru5ty> wat
Old 08-26-2006, 09:05 PM   #739
Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Bincount™: 2934

Quote:

You know, I've never been sold on "fulcrum," as I can't really imagine it making sense. It sure sounds that way, but I really doubt that's the word.
<ru5ty> wat
08-26-2006, 09:21 PM

^ "Fulcrum" makes perfect sense. A fulcrum is a pivot point on which something may be balanced. Think of the base of a playground see-saw. The song speaks of balancing his wants and needs, keeping his center, and maintaining this fulcrum. To "compromise his fulcrum" would be to compromise that which is enabling him to maintain a balance between his wants and needs.
Old 08-26-2006, 09:21 PM   #740
Level 8 - Vociferous

^ "Fulcrum" makes perfect sense. A fulcrum is a pivot point on which something may be balanced. Think of the base of a playground see-saw. The song speaks of balancing his wants and needs, keeping his center, and maintaining this fulcrum. To "compromise his fulcrum" would be to compromise that which is enabling him to maintain a balance between his wants and needs.
08-26-2006, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemonkeyadb View Post
Thank you, Professor. I know what a fulcrum is. But the way this is phrased in all the most common lyrical estimates -- "if they should compromise a fulcrum" -- is just silly. It's awkward, it's needlessly vague ("a" fulcrum as opposed to "the fulcrum," and if the meaning is the way you think it is, I think he would use "the" or "my"), and it sounds pedantic, almost like he -- or perhaps his fans in their interpretations -- wants to show off his fourth-grade science vocabulary. I will openly admit that I could be and probably am wrong, and when the official lyrics are made public, the song will probably make more sense. But to say "Damn my eyes if they should compromise a fulcrum" makes "perfect sense" is . . . well, insane.
<ru5ty> wat
Old 08-26-2006, 09:35 PM   #741

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemonkeyadb View Post
Thank you, Professor. I know what a fulcrum is. But the way this is phrased in all the most common lyrical estimates -- "if they should compromise a fulcrum" -- is just silly. It's awkward, it's needlessly vague ("a" fulcrum as opposed to "the fulcrum," and if the meaning is the way you think it is, I think he would use "the" or "my"), and it sounds pedantic, almost like he -- or perhaps his fans in their interpretations -- wants to show off his fourth-grade science vocabulary. I will openly admit that I could be and probably am wrong, and when the official lyrics are made public, the song will probably make more sense. But to say "Damn my eyes if they should compromise a fulcrum" makes "perfect sense" is . . . well, insane.
<ru5ty> wat
08-26-2006, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry21 View Post
Interesting thought, but I personally don't hear a "p" in any of them.
<ru5ty> wat
Old 08-26-2006, 09:37 PM   #742

Quote:
<ru5ty> wat
08-26-2006, 09:48 PM

Pretty sure I'm not insane, and I didn't mean to insult your intelligence by explaining the obvious. It just seemed safer to explain it fully than to make any assumptions about what you may or may not know (all I had to go on was that you didn't think it made sense).
I agree with your point on "a fulcrum" being awkward, but I think the lyric is "compromise our fulcrum" which I still believe makes perfect sense.
Old 08-26-2006, 09:48 PM   #743
Level 8 - Vociferous

Pretty sure I'm not insane, and I didn't mean to insult your intelligence by explaining the obvious. It just seemed safer to explain it fully than to make any assumptions about what you may or may not know (all I had to go on was that you didn't think it made sense).
I agree with your point on "a fulcrum" being awkward, but I think the lyric is "compromise our fulcrum" which I still believe makes perfect sense.
08-27-2006, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex in Chains View Post
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...720D697C9607D1

Left clicky.

Check out how he's screaming at the end, haha!

Last edited by Terry21; 08-27-2006 at 03:24 AM..
Old 08-27-2006, 03:21 AM   #744
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex in Chains View Post

Left clicky.

Last edited by Terry21; 08-27-2006 at 03:24 AM..
08-27-2006, 11:16 AM

Quote:

Left clicky.

I hear it there.
<ru5ty> wat
Old 08-27-2006, 11:16 AM   #745

Quote:

Left clicky.

I hear it there.
<ru5ty> wat
chonus's Avatar chonus
08-30-2006, 07:29 AM

Although I've been singing, "tempted the devil with my song," upon further listening I have come to the conclusion that it is most definately, "shout to the devil..." (thanks to those on this thread who mentioned this).
Old 08-30-2006, 07:29 AM   #746
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 4

Although I've been singing, "tempted the devil with my song," upon further listening I have come to the conclusion that it is most definately, "shout to the devil..." (thanks to those on this thread who mentioned this).
Terry21's Avatar Terry21
08-30-2006, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chonus View Post
After listening to various live files, I was sure it was something with SH, but then I heard one real clear file and I heard him say "tempted" very clearly.
Old 08-30-2006, 07:38 AM   #747
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by chonus View Post
After listening to various live files, I was sure it was something with SH, but then I heard one real clear file and I heard him say "tempted" very clearly.
08-30-2006, 02:45 PM

I just noticed the lyrics in the Lyrics section and this thread say "piece of mind." It's "peace of mind," unless you're making a pun, which I don't think Maynard is here.
<ru5ty> wat
Old 08-30-2006, 02:45 PM   #748

I just noticed the lyrics in the Lyrics section and this thread say "piece of mind." It's "peace of mind," unless you're making a pun, which I don't think Maynard is here.
<ru5ty> wat
swampyfool's Avatar swampyfool
08-30-2006, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuccessfullyPriedOpen View Post
Maybe it's a dumb thought, but . . .

BUMP
But I'll pull through
Old 08-30-2006, 03:42 PM   #749
Ron Swampson

Bincount™: 5576

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuccessfullyPriedOpen View Post
Maybe it's a dumb thought, but . . .

BUMP
But I'll pull through
Steedus
08-30-2006, 03:49 PM

jambi was ruled by a sultan until it was overrun by the dutch right?
so 'here from the kings mountain view' here from meaning he doesn't have that view anymore. 'feast like a sultan'
anyone else think this song is about the immenent doom of america? invasion by the chinese maybe?

i think all the lyrics sung 'before' the 'solo' are from the point of view of someone who is about to, or simply afraid of losing power (i can think of someone)
and i think all the lyrics 'after' the 'solo' are sung from the perspective of someone looking to resolve some situation in a positive and forgiving way (i can think of someone else for that)
but the last lines "silence leech and save your poison/stay out of my way" ?
maynard only knows.
Old 08-30-2006, 03:49 PM   #750
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

jambi was ruled by a sultan until it was overrun by the dutch right?
so 'here from the kings mountain view' here from meaning he doesn't have that view anymore. 'feast like a sultan'
anyone else think this song is about the immenent doom of america? invasion by the chinese maybe?

i think all the lyrics sung 'before' the 'solo' are from the point of view of someone who is about to, or simply afraid of losing power (i can think of someone)
and i think all the lyrics 'after' the 'solo' are sung from the perspective of someone looking to resolve some situation in a positive and forgiving way (i can think of someone else for that)
but the last lines "silence leech and save your poison/stay out of my way" ?
maynard only knows.
Pårȃđīǥm
08-31-2006, 07:02 AM

After using an audio editor to slow the song down and strip the vocals from the rest of the music (so that nothing was left to intefere with the lyrics) I personally am convinced that the lyrics for this part are as follows:

Damn my eyes
Jam my eyes (there is a very clear 'j' sound if you listen closley enough but no 'b' sound so don't tell me he said Jambi eyes)
Dim my eyes (you can hear the different pronunciation clearly from the first line)
If they should compromise our fulcrum
Once your need divides me then I might as well be gone.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:02 AM   #751
Level 4 - Thinker

After using an audio editor to slow the song down and strip the vocals from the rest of the music (so that nothing was left to intefere with the lyrics) I personally am convinced that the lyrics for this part are as follows:

Damn my eyes
Jam my eyes (there is a very clear 'j' sound if you listen closley enough but no 'b' sound so don't tell me he said Jambi eyes)
Dim my eyes (you can hear the different pronunciation clearly from the first line)
09-01-2006, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pårȃđīǥm View Post

Damn my eyes
Can you link to an audio file?
<ru5ty> wat
Old 09-01-2006, 12:11 AM   #752

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pårȃđīǥm View Post

Damn my eyes
Can you link to an audio file?
<ru5ty> wat
44&4
09-01-2006, 04:08 PM

The biggest problem with the whole "damn/ jam" thing is that in english, both sounds are produced exactly the same way. Just say them out loud, and feel the differences. Also check out the word "education" How do you say it? EH JU KAY SHUN, not EH DU KAY SHUN. When yelling or otherwise emphasizing such words, it would be very easy to pronounce them either way, giving TOOL fans a whole bunch o' shite to waste bandwidth with.
Old 09-01-2006, 04:08 PM   #753
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

The biggest problem with the whole "damn/ jam" thing is that in english, both sounds are produced exactly the same way. Just say them out loud, and feel the differences. Also check out the word "education" How do you say it? EH JU KAY SHUN, not EH DU KAY SHUN. When yelling or otherwise emphasizing such words, it would be very easy to pronounce them either way, giving TOOL fans a whole bunch o' shite to waste bandwidth with.
44&4
09-01-2006, 04:09 PM

Oh yeah, since I'm being phonetic and all, See you Auntie!
Old 09-01-2006, 04:09 PM   #754
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Oh yeah, since I'm being phonetic and all, See you Auntie!
Teratoma's Avatar Teratoma
09-01-2006, 05:00 PM

Dim my eyes
Jam-bi eyes
Dim my eyes

period. From all the live audio I've heard, and listening to it 50000000000000+ times, pretty sure it's just that. Which I figured out about the 2nd time I played it.

it's more EEHHH than AAAAHHH so DIIIIIM not DAAAAAMN
Old 09-01-2006, 05:00 PM   #755
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5

Dim my eyes
Jam-bi eyes
Dim my eyes

period. From all the live audio I've heard, and listening to it 50000000000000+ times, pretty sure it's just that. Which I figured out about the 2nd time I played it.

it's more EEHHH than AAAAHHH so DIIIIIM not DAAAAAMN
Terry21's Avatar Terry21
09-01-2006, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44&4 View Post
The biggest problem with the whole "damn/ jam" thing is that in english, both sounds are produced exactly the same way.
Correct, but that's not a problem for me, that means it's something with D.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:08 PM   #756
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44&4 View Post
The biggest problem with the whole "damn/ jam" thing is that in english, both sounds are produced exactly the same way.
Correct, but that's not a problem for me, that means it's something with D.
09-03-2006, 01:35 PM

Considering Maynard changes what he sings from performance to performance depending on his mood, shouldn't the only one you use to determine 'the right' lyrics be the studio version?

I mean, so what if he clearly says "Shine on splendid pigfuckers" in a live version; that's not the 'official lyric' we're looking for. So live versions on questionable parts shouldn't be too heavily relied upon to determine what the album (and therefore, official) version has on it.

Old 09-03-2006, 01:35 PM   #757
Level 8 - Vociferous

Considering Maynard changes what he sings from performance to performance depending on his mood, shouldn't the only one you use to determine 'the right' lyrics be the studio version?

I mean, so what if he clearly says "Shine on splendid pigfuckers" in a live version; that's not the 'official lyric' we're looking for. So live versions on questionable parts shouldn't be too heavily relied upon to determine what the album (and therefore, official) version has on it.

09-03-2006, 09:25 PM

Anyone else hear "justify my milling away my center"?

Just checking.
<ru5ty> wat
Old 09-03-2006, 09:25 PM   #758

Anyone else hear "justify my milling away my center"?

Just checking.
<ru5ty> wat
Terry21's Avatar Terry21
09-04-2006, 09:30 AM

Quote:

I can't fucking believe how often I have to explain this fucking live thing. And I won't now. I just won't. Can I call my brain a reliable source saying that I know from a realiable source that the eyes thing is the same live as on tape?

Oh and Alex, I'm pretty much sure it's "giving". He sings it live exactly that way, but maybe some people just think he sings "giving" on the record and it's coincidence that what he sings live is giving. Yeah, probably it's just coincidencence. (Winks at Blanket)

Last edited by Terry21; 09-04-2006 at 09:32 AM..
Old 09-04-2006, 09:30 AM   #759
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:

I can't fucking believe how often I have to explain this fucking live thing. And I won't now. I just won't. Can I call my brain a reliable source saying that I know from a realiable source that the eyes thing is the same live as on tape?

Oh and Alex, I'm pretty much sure it's "giving". He sings it live exactly that way, but maybe some people just think he sings "giving" on the record and it's coincidence that what he sings live is giving. Yeah, probably it's just coincidencence. (Winks at Blanket)

Last edited by Terry21; 09-04-2006 at 09:32 AM..
09-04-2006, 03:42 PM

^ This isn't to sound like a cock or anything. Seriously.

I don't understand a thing you were trying to say, Terry. Sorry.

Old 09-04-2006, 03:42 PM   #760
Level 8 - Vociferous

^ This isn't to sound like a cock or anything. Seriously.

I don't understand a thing you were trying to say, Terry. Sorry.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply