Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 02. Jambi
User Name
Password
F1ugtier's Avatar F1ugtier
07-01-2011, 09:53 AM

I could always tear my shirt apart (literally) when listening to the part at about 2:45 (Wish it away. Wish it away. Wish it all away. Wanna wish it all away.)
It has so much emotions in it. You can really feel the despair he's trying to express.

Very rare moment of a song touching me deeply. Anyone feel the same?

p.s.: Similar thing at the end during the "silence Legion" part --> if I was Legion, I would back off instantly
Old 07-01-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
So much power in it

I could always tear my shirt apart (literally) when listening to the part at about 2:45 (Wish it away. Wish it away. Wish it all away. Wanna wish it all away.)
It has so much emotions in it. You can really feel the despair he's trying to express.

Very rare moment of a song touching me deeply. Anyone feel the same?

p.s.: Similar thing at the end during the "silence Legion" part --> if I was Legion, I would back off instantly
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
InertUniformity's Avatar InertUniformity
07-01-2011, 11:44 AM

When I first heard Jambi, I liked the song, but I didn't have a very strong reaction to it. Then I heard it live, back when they were opening up with it... I found it to be totally pummeling. It actually made me have to take a shit... I'll leave that to everyone else to interpret though.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:44 AM   #2
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 104
Re: So much power in it

When I first heard Jambi, I liked the song, but I didn't have a very strong reaction to it. Then I heard it live, back when they were opening up with it... I found it to be totally pummeling. It actually made me have to take a shit... I'll leave that to everyone else to interpret though.
08-29-2011, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InertUniformity View Post
Agree with your post.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:04 PM   #3
Banned.

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by InertUniformity View Post
Agree with your post.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
09-01-2011, 11:16 AM

It is a very powerful and emotionally provoking song, as well is H.; both of these are extremely heartfelt if you have children as these songs are both about having a child in your life.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:16 AM   #4
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

It is a very powerful and emotionally provoking song, as well is H.; both of these are extremely heartfelt if you have children as these songs are both about having a child in your life.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply