opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Salival
User Name
Password
Old 03-05-2010, 04:52 PM   #1
On Probation

Bincount™: 0
Prove it bitch

The time for talk has come and gone and the time for proof is here, so when I say that I am, in fact, of the very same design as Maynard James Keenan I do not expect you to believe it, but I do have intentions of proving it. When I say same design what I am implying is that there are plumbers, accountants, teachers and ditch diggers in this world that all have their own skill level. For the sake of simplicity I'll say on a scale from 1-10. This foolish logic can be applied to anything from cooks, mechanics, businessmen, athletes, singers, actors, truck drivers, carpenters and so on. Obviously there are more cooks than football players but you get the idea.

Using the 1-10 scale I'll say that in every field 90% the people in their particular field are likely in the range of 1-4. I'll use hockey as an example since I'm using Ray Bourques name
(which by the way I only took because when I opened this account I was looking at a hockey card of Ray Bourque and in his career with the Boston Bruins he had 1,111 assists.)

So as far as Hockey players goes 1-4's make up 80% of them as 1-4's will in any field, they are kids who never played beyond high school and assimilated into society doing whatever it is they do. 5's are the kinds who played hockey in college and perhaps went on to coach high school kids.

A 6 (10%) would be the type that excelled in High school and college and perhaps went to play in the AHL or other minor league equivalent, perhaps making it up to the NHL for a game or 12. Reggie Savage is an example, he played 24 games in the NHL with the Nordiques and Capitals but had a great career in the AHL being team MVP for both the Springfield Falcons and the Syracuse Crunch.

A 7 (5%) is the type that made it to the NHL and had a respectable career, maybe scoring between 200-500 points, someone like Sandis Ozolnish, Peter Kilma, Eric Desjardins and several hundred other type players.

An 8 (3%) would be someone who played in the NHL and had a halfway decent career possibly scoring 6, 7, or 800 points or so, maybe even making an all-star game or 2 throughout their career. Dino Cicarelli, Trevor Linden, John Cullen, Craig Janney, Alexei Zhamnov that sort of player.

A 9 (1.5%) is obviously one of the greats, maybe a Steve Yzerman, Pat Lafontaine, Mike Modano, Pierre Turgeon, Sergei Fedorov, Alexander Mogilny scoring over 1,000 points and playing in a half dozen all star games and likely making it into the hall of fame.

A 10 (.5%) is the best of the best, Ray Bourque, Mark Messier, Marcel Dionne, Jaromir Jagr, Dominick Hasek, Patrick Roy, Guy LaFleur, Gordie Howe, Bobby Orr, Stan Mikita, Brett Hull and possibly someday Alexander Ovechkin or Sidney Crosby. Mario Lemiuex doesn't quite fit here, he is likely a 10.5 and is the only one who gets to be in the same sentence as Wayne Gretzky......... the only 11 in NHL history

In the catergory of Maynard James Keenan type people he is obviously the one and only 11.

This is the catergory I'm claiming to be in, and I'm saying right now with a straight face that I am an 8 or a 9. So kind of like a Pat Lafonatine, Mike Modano, John Cullen or Cam Neely, I'm sorry most of you guys don't get to be Cam Neely in your field, but I do, it's all laid right out in front of me.

Of course that doesn't mean I can't fuck it up and be dead or something, but it also doesn't mean I can't do a little better and be a Ray Bourque! The thing about most of the people in this field is that most of them die young. Drugs, alcohol, stupidity, insanity, or straight bad luck. Probably 90-95% never realize their potential either because they are unwilling to make the necessary sacrifices, they flat out give up, they shoot themselves, or they end up in jail, the nuthouse etc.

This quote doesn't go for everyone on this website, but probably 39,000 of you anyways..... it's not from Tool it's from Hollywood Undead and it makes perfect sense.

"I'm getting used to this nuisance,
And all the fags who bad mouth this music,
It's fuckin stupid and foolish of you to think you can do this,
You cowards can't, never will, don't even try to pursue it.
I took the chance, I played the pill, I nearly died for this music"

all it means is if you're going to try and go that far, there is a price to pay. You have to earn it. You really have to earn it and let me tell you right now get ready for one fucking hell of a monumental mindfuck!!! Seriously!

If you want the proof, I created a fake/alternate facebook account, the photo of me is of a hockey fight, the punch-up in piestany between the Canadians and Soviets from 1987, Theo Fluery, Alexander Mogilny, Sergei Fedorov, Brendan Shanahan were all in it when they were like 17-18, it was an international game which means no fighting allowed, and it was a junior game which means there is really no fighting allowed. It's one of the best brawls ever, so if you want to see the actual fight just type in "punch-up in Piestany" or "1987 WJHC" on youtube and enjoy.

So if you want to see those pictures I was talking about, or a few videos of someone who looks kinda sorta like a little MJK send a friend request to Justin G. Page, (hockey fight picture) then click on pages section where it says "Justin K. Boyd" which, like I said in another post was the pen name Bob Costas indirectly? gave me, also, like I said before the K. stands for Keenan. He's the bastard that got me this far so I might as well take part of his name, which i find kind of weird considering I'm a writer, not a singer.

Put your toolnavy name in a message with it, so i can know who I'm dealing with. The first songs that are going to be up there are Jerk-off, which is just plain psychotic, my friends get disturbed by watching it, any color you like/brain damage/eclipse by Floyd, all I can Do is Write About it, by skynyrd and Rage Against the Machine - Know your enemy (guess which part I sing)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:33 PM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1
Re: Prove it bitch

you dont say
Old 03-06-2010, 11:02 AM   #3
seeyouauntie

Bincount™: 8695

sooo, what's your face book page?

you know you can just link it here
Old 03-06-2010, 08:19 PM   #4
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 14

Of course! it all makes sense now!!
Old 03-06-2010, 08:20 PM   #5
Up From The Skies
Suicide Booth ID: 13

Bincount™: 26323

this is the most realistic spam bot to date.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:59 AM   #6
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860

Post like this are like fireworks to me... I love watching them fire off into the unknown and then explode into pretty colors.

Oooooooh, Aaaaaaaah.

... I think ill go get some chips from the vending machine now.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:34 PM   #7
TOD
Banned.

Bincount™: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayBourque777 View Post

In the catergory of Maynard James Keenan type people he is obviously the one and only 11.

This is the catergory I'm claiming to be in
Nigel Tufnel understands.
Old 03-23-2010, 05:52 PM   #8
Watch the Weather Change

Bincount™: 4444

What the fuck is this thread about?
Old 03-23-2010, 08:12 PM   #9
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860

What isn't it about?
Old 03-23-2010, 09:11 PM   #10
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3988

What I got from this thread is that the OP thinks Maynard is the greatest singer/lyricist of all time, and considers himself somewhat of a lyrical genius. And the proof is on some fake Facebook page with a hockey fight, or something.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:08 AM   #11
seeyouauntie

Bincount™: 8695

Quote:
Originally Posted by hushypushy View Post
What I got from this thread is that the OP thinks Maynard is the greatest singer/lyricist of all time, and considers himself somewhat of a lyrical genius. And the proof is on some fake Facebook page with a hockey fight, or something.
you forget he also thinks he's somehow the reincarnate of Hunter s Thompson.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:41 PM   #12
Level 4 - Thinker

All i really have to say is, so what? and what are you going to do about it? are you trying to prove you are special or something? Where did you acumulate these facts? did you make them up yourself? I disagree with classifying intelligence, actually i believe you cannot classify intelligence so basically... i dont care? Do you even know maynard personaly? you cannot assume you know so much about him through his lyrics alone. nor for that matter anyone on your list that you dont know personally. even my argument is pointless since i believe you cannot classify intelligence, especially by the actions or accomplishments of the individual.
"i dont mean to sound mean or cold or cruel, thats just how i am, sooo thats the way it comes out." - bill hicks.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:29 AM   #13
Level 3 - Talker

I'm so glad that my first post could be in this thread.

WTF?
Old 03-29-2010, 12:44 PM   #14
Level 11 - Clamorous

yeah there's not much going on outside of the bin these days
Old 03-31-2010, 06:19 PM   #15
TOD
Banned.

Bincount™: 310

how do I get a copy of "Goddamn, Shit the Mix 2" compiled, edited, and mastered by hushypushy?

Last edited by TOD; 03-31-2010 at 06:27 PM..
Old 03-31-2010, 06:22 PM   #16
Level 11 - Clamorous

definitely not by private message

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: