opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Prison Sex
User Name
Password
Old 06-25-2003, 08:44 PM   #1
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Some unmentioned symbolism

I was watching the prison sex video last night and i am still a little confused . I don't quite understand the part of the video when the black figure is caressing the childs head and then he polks a hole in the cracks in his head that is confusing to me. I was thinking may be the part of the video when the figure is petting and polking the child/dolls head . That could represent some type of sexual abuse or contact (i don't know) .What is also kind of unclear is when the black figure is touching the wall that has the paint peeling. I understand the rest of the video perfectly and i have my own views but just a few things are unclear to me.

Thanx
Heather
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2003, 07:31 PM   #2
Level 3 - Talker

Re: Some unmentioned symbolism

Quote:
Originally posted by TakenUndertow
.What is also kind of unclear is when the black figure is touching the wall that has the paint peeling. I understand the rest of the video perfectly and i have my own views but just a few things are unclear to me.

Thanx
Heather
You are forgiven for your minds lack of vulnerability. But I understand the simple, seemingly primal, enjoyment one gets by comparing beliefs, so here goes. When it comes to the peeling wall one can be drawn off track, for there are many possible routes one can take. So in order to fully understand it you must be precise when watching the sequence. First off, the being probing (sodomizing) the child's broken face replaces the hole with.... a fragment of the peeling wall. So what you need to ask now is what does the wall represent? Well the entire video takes place within these four walls so it leaves us with one important question. Is the child a prisoner in the black figures world? Or. Is the black figure an invader? When a human being is molested in any form; mentally, spriritually or physically it hides within it's own mind, putting up a mental barrier (walls!) in order to seperate it's body from it's mind. So in effect the shadowy being (invader) uses this wall, put up by the child, against the child by repairing it's wound (the cracked hole) with a piece of it's own mental barrier. It's own reality. Futher condemning the child to it's own way of life, in essence transforming (the caterpillar) the child's own beliefs of what is considerd right and wrong. This happens when the child paints itself near the end. But I digress somewhat, so there you have it.
Old 06-27-2003, 09:25 PM   #3
Level 3 - Talker

Re: Re: Some unmentioned symbolism

the first time i watched this video i thought it was about religion and being forced to believe in somthing you do not favor , wow!!!!!well if you put it that way i understand the video better .Its one of the best music Videos i have ever seen :)

Thank you

HEather
Old 02-06-2004, 08:02 PM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

Could the paintings on the wall, mean that the only way this person has been able to release some of this anger, hate and emotions was through art (which is both music, and visual art). I do believe you covered the bit about the child head well though, nice work.

P.s does anyone know where i can Download these music clips from legally? I never get to watch them on tv, because Australia sucks...

thanks
Old 03-11-2004, 05:42 PM   #5
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2

...look at the top where it says VID.

Anyways, what's the book? From a religious standpoint I'm easily concluding it as the Bible, and the figure(priest, pope, etc???) taking pages from it to either justify its actions with the bible or maybe to destroy evidence that it's wrong?

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: