Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 08. Rosetta Stoned
User Name
Password
deuceman's Avatar deuceman
05-12-2006, 09:35 AM

I'm beginning to understand why so many people on this forum are rating this song so highly. In the beginning I was just pissed off, thinking it was crapola. But now, the more I listentto it, the higher it rates, rapidly moving up through the - very - thin layers that separate Tool's best from worst. This is the shit!

Could be something to do with only recently employing the headphones. Makes a BIG fucking difference! Sub-standard ones tonight, Koss tomorrow (brother returning them). Hee, hee, the Koss' will only serve to heighten this even more.

Oh, yeah, and the sticky shit I scored yesterday prolly has something to do with it, too. Do you think? Do you really fuckin' think it might be contributing?

Perhaps just a tad. Umm, I think in Aussie they would say "MJK is a fuckin' unit!" Which could be a bad or good thing. In this case definitely good.

What do others think about Tool's lyrics? Is it 100% MJK, or do others contribute? I've always assumed it's him. Maybe some die-hard Tool scholars could enlighten me?
Old 05-12-2006, 09:35 AM   #1
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 367
Total Mind F*ck! MJK's the man!

I'm beginning to understand why so many people on this forum are rating this song so highly. In the beginning I was just pissed off, thinking it was crapola. But now, the more I listentto it, the higher it rates, rapidly moving up through the - very - thin layers that separate Tool's best from worst. This is the shit!

Could be something to do with only recently employing the headphones. Makes a BIG fucking difference! Sub-standard ones tonight, Koss tomorrow (brother returning them). Hee, hee, the Koss' will only serve to heighten this even more.

Oh, yeah, and the sticky shit I scored yesterday prolly has something to do with it, too. Do you think? Do you really fuckin' think it might be contributing?

Perhaps just a tad. Umm, I think in Aussie they would say "MJK is a fuckin' unit!" Which could be a bad or good thing. In this case definitely good.

What do others think about Tool's lyrics? Is it 100% MJK, or do others contribute? I've always assumed it's him. Maybe some die-hard Tool scholars could enlighten me?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Aggroculture's Avatar Aggroculture
05-12-2006, 10:41 AM

It's him, but they all share ideas.
Old 05-12-2006, 10:41 AM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 5
Re: Total Mind F*ck! MJK's the man!

It's him, but they all share ideas.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread