Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 08. Rosetta Stoned
User Name
Password
ratking's Avatar ratking
06-15-2006, 06:03 PM

with all the debate and dissection of this album,... i honestly don't know what to think. i've tried to come up with my own theories,... then i read others views,... and nothing conclusive.

anyone else indifferent?
Old 06-15-2006, 06:03 PM   #1
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
thoughts on 10,000 days

with all the debate and dissection of this album,... i honestly don't know what to think. i've tried to come up with my own theories,... then i read others views,... and nothing conclusive.

anyone else indifferent?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Gnome_Chomsky's Avatar Gnome_Chomsky
06-15-2006, 07:12 PM

well I think the best way to form an opinion is to stop listening to others. take a break from TDN, or dont start using it (in your case) for a week. Read the lyrics while you listen to the songs, or do what maynard suggests and by no mind to the lyrics. Get your own thoughts going.

http://www.last.fm/user/DanRisinger
Old 06-15-2006, 07:12 PM   #2
Formerly DJR
Suicide Booth ID: 11

Bincount™: 4398
Re: thoughts on 10,000 days

well I think the best way to form an opinion is to stop listening to others. take a break from TDN, or dont start using it (in your case) for a week. Read the lyrics while you listen to the songs, or do what maynard suggests and by no mind to the lyrics. Get your own thoughts going.

http://www.last.fm/user/DanRisinger
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply