Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 08. Rosetta Stoned
User Name
Password
Vegama
04-20-2006, 05:28 PM

I notice you guys are retarded, so let me elaborate...

These aliens came to him in the desert, and told him that he was to tell the people of earth of this secret message, but he forgot his pen, and thusly forgot to write down this important information... You believe him don't you?

Shitting the bed = fucking up.
Old 04-20-2006, 05:28 PM   #1
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
The meaning...

These aliens came to him in the desert, and told him that he was to tell the people of earth of this secret message, but he forgot his pen, and thusly forgot to write down this important information... You believe him don't you?

OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
xpandnz
04-20-2006, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegama

I totally agree!
He was supposed to tell people something important but he forgot what they said. He shit his bed,
SOme Tool fans are really expecting alot man
But some aare enjoying what we got
Old 04-20-2006, 06:10 PM   #2
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Re: The meaning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegama

I totally agree!
He was supposed to tell people something important but he forgot what they said. He shit his bed,
SOme Tool fans are really expecting alot man
But some aare enjoying what we got
L.D.
04-20-2006, 06:21 PM

nono, it's about a guy who's been locked up in a mental hospital. He's strapped down, eyes red, goddamn, he shit the bed. The aliens are feeding him information but he doesn't understand it. He forgot his pen, and he just needs to write it down.
Old 04-20-2006, 06:21 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0

nono, it's about a guy who's been locked up in a mental hospital. He's strapped down, eyes red, goddamn, he shit the bed. The aliens are feeding him information but he doesn't understand it. He forgot his pen, and he just needs to write it down.
Mescaline
04-20-2006, 06:30 PM

experiencing hyperspace with N,N DMT as a tool? receiving valuable informatiom then forgetting it..?
many people experience aliens and other entities in these experiences.
Check out Rick Strassman's DMT the spirit molecule. A Doctor's Revolutionary Research into the Biology of Near-Death and Mystical Experiences. Alex Grey did the artwork for his book.
Old 04-20-2006, 06:30 PM   #4
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3

experiencing hyperspace with N,N DMT as a tool? receiving valuable informatiom then forgetting it..?
many people experience aliens and other entities in these experiences.
Check out Rick Strassman's DMT the spirit molecule. A Doctor's Revolutionary Research into the Biology of Near-Death and Mystical Experiences. Alex Grey did the artwork for his book.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply