Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 08. Rosetta Stoned
User Name
Password
zee deveel 17
04-18-2006, 09:03 PM

fist, i am trying to digest this song. i just think it sounds really incoherent and is a big rip off of third eye. plus, i hate the vocals because they sound way too nu-metalist. can you honestly blame me for thinking this way?
Old 04-18-2006, 09:03 PM   #41
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 56
Re: Can anyone ..

fist, i am trying to digest this song. i just think it sounds really incoherent and is a big rip off of third eye. plus, i hate the vocals because they sound way too nu-metalist. can you honestly blame me for thinking this way?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
FistFck's Avatar FistFck
04-18-2006, 09:05 PM

nah. :) i still love you. i just think the word "hate" is way overused on this site.. and it irks me when it is.
"Being a rock band that’s arguably offering up some more intelligent processes, we do often get a lot of kids coming up who may not necessarily be the brightest bulbs in the box, who don’t really get it. But if it is to be about ‘hate songs’ well, good for them. Not what I intended, but that’s cool.” mjk
Old 04-18-2006, 09:05 PM   #42
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 3

nah. :) i still love you. i just think the word "hate" is way overused on this site.. and it irks me when it is.
"Being a rock band that’s arguably offering up some more intelligent processes, we do often get a lot of kids coming up who may not necessarily be the brightest bulbs in the box, who don’t really get it. But if it is to be about ‘hate songs’ well, good for them. Not what I intended, but that’s cool.” mjk
FistFck's Avatar FistFck
04-18-2006, 09:05 PM

my apologies for getting you mad.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:05 PM   #43
Level 7 - Loquacious

my apologies for getting you mad.
zee deveel 17
04-18-2006, 09:19 PM

no, it's ok. i just think everyone should respect eachother's opinion. i know that statement is mundane and overused but it's true. as long as you can explain why you like/dislike something then i think it's always fair game.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:19 PM   #44

Bincount™: 56

no, it's ok. i just think everyone should respect eachother's opinion. i know that statement is mundane and overused but it's true. as long as you can explain why you like/dislike something then i think it's always fair game.
litwallchmerk's Avatar litwallchmerk
04-18-2006, 09:24 PM

I'm getting a kind of Frank Zappa "Dumb All Over" vibe from the beggining of this song.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:24 PM   #45
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0

I'm getting a kind of Frank Zappa "Dumb All Over" vibe from the beggining of this song.
ObviousParadox's Avatar ObviousParadox
04-18-2006, 09:42 PM

does it sound like its cut off to anyone else?
Old 04-18-2006, 09:42 PM   #46
Disgruntled Postal Worker

Bincount™: 176

does it sound like its cut off to anyone else?
04-18-2006, 09:44 PM

I freakin' love this song.
What an awesome surprise.

Last edited by PoonTaco; 04-18-2006 at 09:48 PM..
Old 04-18-2006, 09:44 PM   #47

I freakin' love this song.
What an awesome surprise.

Last edited by PoonTaco; 04-18-2006 at 09:48 PM..

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply