Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
Rosette feasted's Avatar Rosette feasted
03-12-2006, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy
Noob to posting in the opinion forum perhaps but I'm definately no noob to Tool. Besides I missed the Lost Keys part. I was drunk when I posted that.
Please. No ridiculous pretexts.
Old 03-12-2006, 09:46 AM   #441
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 9
Re: TRACK LISTINGS FOR 10,000 DAYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy
Noob to posting in the opinion forum perhaps but I'm definately no noob to Tool. Besides I missed the Lost Keys part. I was drunk when I posted that.
Please. No ridiculous pretexts.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
InertUniformity's Avatar InertUniformity
03-12-2006, 10:25 AM

What I dont get is why Tool haven't released the real artwork yet.

BMB gave us the title and tracklist because he said the art was going to separators/printers and that it would probably leak out. Well guess what guys...no such leak has taken place.

Idk maybe theyre just doing an exemplary job of keeping it secret...but at this point my question is simply "why?".

If they released the album title and tracklist why the hell wouldnt they release the artwork as well? Maybe im being nit picky....but IMO this connundrum is the only thing preventing me from giving in and just believing these titles.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:25 AM   #442
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 104

BMB gave us the title and tracklist because he said the art was going to separators/printers and that it would probably leak out. Well guess what guys...no such leak has taken place.

Idk maybe theyre just doing an exemplary job of keeping it secret...but at this point my question is simply "why?".

If they released the album title and tracklist why the hell wouldnt they release the artwork as well? Maybe im being nit picky....but IMO this connundrum is the only thing preventing me from giving in and just believing these titles.
03-12-2006, 10:33 AM

hmm, you have a point. I cant wait to see the artwork
Old 03-12-2006, 10:33 AM   #443
Banned.

Bincount™: 664

hmm, you have a point. I cant wait to see the artwork
dissonance19
03-12-2006, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InertUniformity

He said, the title of the record would leak out, not the artwork itself.

"The artwork for the upcoming Tool album is going to the separators/printers today, therefore it will eventually be leaked out that the name of the album is (drum roll.......) ' 10,000 days ' "

People should stop like posting everything single artwork they come across thinking it's the artwork, and just wait for when it's posted. I doubt the real one leaks out.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:37 AM   #444
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 17

Quote:

"The artwork for the upcoming Tool album is going to the separators/printers today, therefore it will eventually be leaked out that the name of the album is (drum roll.......) ' 10,000 days ' "

People should stop like posting everything single artwork they come across thinking it's the artwork, and just wait for when it's posted. I doubt the real one leaks out.
Dredg's Avatar Dredg
03-12-2006, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_One_Mind
lol. I can't see how anyone can still think the album is named 10,000 Days after this hilarious tracklisting. This is as pathetic as when people actually believed that Maybard had turned Christian last April. Don't tell me that people didn't actually buy into it, there's a shit load of posts on this board that prove otherwise. How many times will you knitwits fall for the same tricks. They did this last time, just like they pull pranks every April.

How do you tell whether the track listing on the offical website of the band is as fake as the track titles released by inside people (rumors)? Maynard may have turned Christian last April, but that was April and today is March 12th. There is a whole half of month left before your theory even makes sense.

The point is, they are track titles and there is no way to distinguish between what is real and what is fake. just ebcause you think these track names are not as hot as the new Nickleback album or the new Linkinpark album does not mean the music behind them won't be good.

it is pretty obvious you are a fucking retard for questioning something that does not need to be questioned.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:42 AM   #445
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_One_Mind
lol. I can't see how anyone can still think the album is named 10,000 Days after this hilarious tracklisting. This is as pathetic as when people actually believed that Maybard had turned Christian last April. Don't tell me that people didn't actually buy into it, there's a shit load of posts on this board that prove otherwise. How many times will you knitwits fall for the same tricks. They did this last time, just like they pull pranks every April.

How do you tell whether the track listing on the offical website of the band is as fake as the track titles released by inside people (rumors)? Maynard may have turned Christian last April, but that was April and today is March 12th. There is a whole half of month left before your theory even makes sense.

The point is, they are track titles and there is no way to distinguish between what is real and what is fake. just ebcause you think these track names are not as hot as the new Nickleback album or the new Linkinpark album does not mean the music behind them won't be good.

it is pretty obvious you are a fucking retard for questioning something that does not need to be questioned.
InertUniformity's Avatar InertUniformity
03-12-2006, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissonance19

mmm...now that you mention it, I dont think that the lateralus art work ever leaked... however i still am suspicious because even still - the given track titles havent leaked out...the only reason we have to believe them is because BMB told us.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:43 AM   #446
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissonance19

mmm...now that you mention it, I dont think that the lateralus art work ever leaked... however i still am suspicious because even still - the given track titles havent leaked out...the only reason we have to believe them is because BMB told us.
03-12-2006, 10:55 AM

Quote:

Yeah, the arkwork didn't leak then. But even then we had no idea it would be layers either. That's true, only reason we believe it is cuz of BMB, well, also Adam too. Who has it on his myspace.

Maybe, they just threw the tracklist out there because one of the fake ones was real and want to throw us off? lol, I doubt it though. This all seems legit.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:55 AM   #447

Quote:

Yeah, the arkwork didn't leak then. But even then we had no idea it would be layers either. That's true, only reason we believe it is cuz of BMB, well, also Adam too. Who has it on his myspace.

Maybe, they just threw the tracklist out there because one of the fake ones was real and want to throw us off? lol, I doubt it though. This all seems legit.
SpareForTheWarFishers's Avatar SpareForTheWarFishers
03-12-2006, 12:28 PM

Blair has no problem updating toolband drunk right?
Old 03-12-2006, 12:28 PM   #448

03-12-2006, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpareForTheWarFishers
No, I don't.
Old 03-12-2006, 12:34 PM   #449
$2 + a potato = $2

Bincount™: 7267

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpareForTheWarFishers
No, I don't.
Divergence's Avatar Divergence
03-12-2006, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0celot199
Sounds like a bunch of Pink Floyd track knock-offs
Speaking of Pink Floyd, I finally rented "The Wall" yesterday. Even though I was drunk out of my mind I found Floyd's music combined with the imagery almost scary. I couldn't make sense out of any of it. Apart from the visual story, there was nothing concrete in terms of theme that I could grab hold of and understand. Truly weird stuff. I've never understood Pink Floyd and now I know not to even try.
Old 03-12-2006, 12:46 PM   #450
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0celot199
Sounds like a bunch of Pink Floyd track knock-offs
Speaking of Pink Floyd, I finally rented "The Wall" yesterday. Even though I was drunk out of my mind I found Floyd's music combined with the imagery almost scary. I couldn't make sense out of any of it. Apart from the visual story, there was nothing concrete in terms of theme that I could grab hold of and understand. Truly weird stuff. I've never understood Pink Floyd and now I know not to even try.
TenSpeed's Avatar TenSpeed
03-12-2006, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divergence
Try it sober.
You still won't get it but it's an amazing movie.
Old 03-12-2006, 12:47 PM   #451
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 236

Quote:
Try it sober.
You still won't get it but it's an amazing movie.
mike09's Avatar mike09
03-12-2006, 01:26 PM

Quote:
That's the funniest post I've read all day. I don't understand it either. :\
Old 03-12-2006, 01:26 PM   #452
Banned.

Quote:
That's the funniest post I've read all day. I don't understand it either. :\
CrazyJoeDevola's Avatar CrazyJoeDevola
03-12-2006, 01:34 PM

I don't know why you people are having such a difficult time with that movie (The Wall). Its really not all that complicated.
I think this song is about old people and growing older. In the beginning of the song I believe I heard mention of watching re-runs of X-files, and old people really love that show.No one ever listens to old people. I can't remember one time when they weren't harping on about the good ol' days and talking about nonsensical things that never happened, while watching X-files, in their small and cluttered room in Happy Acres Retirement Homes, all the while they were pleading with me to listen.
Old 03-12-2006, 01:34 PM   #453
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 7

I don't know why you people are having such a difficult time with that movie (The Wall). Its really not all that complicated.
I think this song is about old people and growing older. In the beginning of the song I believe I heard mention of watching re-runs of X-files, and old people really love that show.No one ever listens to old people. I can't remember one time when they weren't harping on about the good ol' days and talking about nonsensical things that never happened, while watching X-files, in their small and cluttered room in Happy Acres Retirement Homes, all the while they were pleading with me to listen.
ScottG
03-12-2006, 06:53 PM

Well just consider this. The whole track listing, album name etc.. Is a hoax. Not saying it is, just saying its a possibility! Think about it, get everyone hyped up about the album, spread the word all over the internet about it, therefore promoting it for free!!

Then I could be TOTALLY wrong, but its just something I think everyone should consider.
Old 03-12-2006, 06:53 PM   #454
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 1

Well just consider this. The whole track listing, album name etc.. Is a hoax. Not saying it is, just saying its a possibility! Think about it, get everyone hyped up about the album, spread the word all over the internet about it, therefore promoting it for free!!

Then I could be TOTALLY wrong, but its just something I think everyone should consider.
Karf's Avatar Karf
03-12-2006, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottG

Or they could release the real album name and real titles in order to publicize the release. ;)
Old 03-12-2006, 07:00 PM   #455
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottG

Or they could release the real album name and real titles in order to publicize the release. ;)
ScottG
03-12-2006, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karf
Yes this is very true! So you cant say that anything sucks yet if you ask me. So lets say the album name is real, track list is real too. And then we get the album and it kicks ass like all their other albums!! TOOL plays mind games with you, and I almost know for a fact that this is what they are aiming for especially for this album and their "time off" from the world lol
Old 03-12-2006, 07:11 PM   #456
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karf
Yes this is very true! So you cant say that anything sucks yet if you ask me. So lets say the album name is real, track list is real too. And then we get the album and it kicks ass like all their other albums!! TOOL plays mind games with you, and I almost know for a fact that this is what they are aiming for especially for this album and their "time off" from the world lol
SCH/ISM's Avatar SCH/ISM
03-12-2006, 07:51 PM

I just got here whats going on...
Old 03-12-2006, 07:51 PM   #457
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 190

03-12-2006, 08:31 PM

I have a question for the people that do believe this is the real album name and tracklist. If we find out on a later date (most likely April Fool's Day) that this really was all just a hoax and the real information is revealed to us, what will your opinion be on Blair and to a lesser extent, the band? Blair has been constantly stating that this is the real deal and that the naysayers will be shocked when they actually have the album in their hands on May 2. He has been sounding of late as if he is just trying to help us by giving out information and that he is on "our side." What if he was just lying to us the whole time? What would your reaction be?
Old 03-12-2006, 08:31 PM   #458
Banned.

I have a question for the people that do believe this is the real album name and tracklist. If we find out on a later date (most likely April Fool's Day) that this really was all just a hoax and the real information is revealed to us, what will your opinion be on Blair and to a lesser extent, the band? Blair has been constantly stating that this is the real deal and that the naysayers will be shocked when they actually have the album in their hands on May 2. He has been sounding of late as if he is just trying to help us by giving out information and that he is on "our side." What if he was just lying to us the whole time? What would your reaction be?
Vaginal Replicator
03-12-2006, 08:40 PM

I'd be pretty goddamn pissed. I don't think they'd go all the way to this extent (telling us "They're real, they're real! We sware!) just to lie and play a big one off of us.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:40 PM   #459
Banned.

I'd be pretty goddamn pissed. I don't think they'd go all the way to this extent (telling us "They're real, they're real! We sware!) just to lie and play a big one off of us.
gerbil's Avatar gerbil
03-12-2006, 08:40 PM

I would laugh and get on with my life. Tool is an amazing band, my favorite. Their music influenced my life at a very crucial stage. Their art is fantastic. But I don't care that much how they promote it.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:40 PM   #460
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 96

I would laugh and get on with my life. Tool is an amazing band, my favorite. Their music influenced my life at a very crucial stage. Their art is fantastic. But I don't care that much how they promote it.
SpareForTheWarFishers's Avatar SpareForTheWarFishers
03-12-2006, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCH/ISM
Start reading you got 14 pages ahead of you
Old 03-12-2006, 11:28 PM   #461

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCH/ISM
Start reading you got 14 pages ahead of you
03-12-2006, 11:36 PM

so..the new albums called 10,000 days?
Old 03-12-2006, 11:36 PM   #462

Bincount™: 21

so..the new albums called 10,000 days?
Myriad: Days To Come's Avatar Myriad: Days To Come
03-12-2006, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMZ
Look it's all vacarious while your in ya Jambi jams I'm watching Wings with Marie but alas it took me 10000 days to get the pot I wanted and my lipan conjuring dried out along the way and then I fucking lost my keys, yea Blame Hofmann, but it was cool cause me and Rosetta got stoned and then there was a bit of intension as I wondered what hole to stick it in so I tried Right in two and she lost her viginiti tree.

Good night everybody.
That is the most stupid shit I have ever heard. Were you thinking about this one all day at work and quickly drove back home thinking that people were going to actually adore you for this? Waste of our time...
Old 03-12-2006, 11:44 PM   #463
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMZ
Look it's all vacarious while your in ya Jambi jams I'm watching Wings with Marie but alas it took me 10000 days to get the pot I wanted and my lipan conjuring dried out along the way and then I fucking lost my keys, yea Blame Hofmann, but it was cool cause me and Rosetta got stoned and then there was a bit of intension as I wondered what hole to stick it in so I tried Right in two and she lost her viginiti tree.

Good night everybody.
That is the most stupid shit I have ever heard. Were you thinking about this one all day at work and quickly drove back home thinking that people were going to actually adore you for this? Waste of our time...
tDoXoMl
03-13-2006, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psims23
I, for one, think that the titles are real/fake.. oh wait, this has already been posted a thousand times? My bad...

best quote ive emphasized so far as a TDN'r...
Old 03-13-2006, 12:19 AM   #464
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 70

Quote:
I, for one, think that the titles are real/fake.. oh wait, this has already been posted a thousand times? My bad...

best quote ive emphasized so far as a TDN'r...
tDoXoMl
03-13-2006, 12:22 AM

Quote:
JUJAMBI - A new movie, starring Robin Williams about a game that comes to life when you play it! Shenanigans are bound to ensue

i could see south park bringing this story to life.
Old 03-13-2006, 12:22 AM   #465
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
JUJAMBI - A new movie, starring Robin Williams about a game that comes to life when you play it! Shenanigans are bound to ensue

i could see south park bringing this story to life.
The Official Fiction's Avatar The Official Fiction
03-13-2006, 12:28 AM

I like them. I really do.

But still, what difference does it make? They can change the titles as many times as they want. We'll see what the titles are on May 2nd when we hold a copy in our hands and see them printed on it.

Until then... it's pointless to argue about it.
Old 03-13-2006, 12:28 AM   #466
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 6

I like them. I really do.

But still, what difference does it make? They can change the titles as many times as they want. We'll see what the titles are on May 2nd when we hold a copy in our hands and see them printed on it.

Until then... it's pointless to argue about it.
03-13-2006, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EulogyCallinMe
i uh...am not sorry to disappoint

lol ocelots got a minion
Old 03-13-2006, 12:29 AM   #467
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by EulogyCallinMe
i uh...am not sorry to disappoint

lol ocelots got a minion
Scrunzset's Avatar Scrunzset
03-13-2006, 12:43 AM

Damn you, CaliCrackDealer... I wanted to be the clever one and bust out with:

"Mekka lekka hi mekka heiney ho!!"

Getting back on topic... Yeah, the tracklist is definitely interesting, to say the least. It's gotten this whole board buzzing intensly with yays and nays. The titles don't really matter to me... I'm more into the music and the album art. Can't wait 'til 5/2! (IF that's the release date) =P
Old 03-13-2006, 12:43 AM   #468
Level 7 - Loquacious

Damn you, CaliCrackDealer... I wanted to be the clever one and bust out with:

"Mekka lekka hi mekka heiney ho!!"

Getting back on topic... Yeah, the tracklist is definitely interesting, to say the least. It's gotten this whole board buzzing intensly with yays and nays. The titles don't really matter to me... I'm more into the music and the album art. Can't wait 'til 5/2! (IF that's the release date) =P
03-13-2006, 01:00 AM

About May 2nd... if history repeats itself (which I think/hope it will) the release date in Finland and everywhere else in Scandinavia) will be April 28th.

Just thought I'd rub it in...
Old 03-13-2006, 01:00 AM   #469
Level 7 - Loquacious

About May 2nd... if history repeats itself (which I think/hope it will) the release date in Finland and everywhere else in Scandinavia) will be April 28th.

03-13-2006, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange.juice
lawl.
Whoa. It's been over a year since I last posted here. Good to see that there's such an original and intellectual debate going on over the track names. Ha
Maybe they are the real ones, I don't think you can really tell. They don't sound like Lateralus titles, but then again Tool is not only Lateralus. I like that whole Pt1 and Pt2 idea. Very PinkFloydish. And who doesn't think Pink Floyd is the shit?
Old 03-13-2006, 02:15 AM   #470

Bincount™: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange.juice
lawl.
Whoa. It's been over a year since I last posted here. Good to see that there's such an original and intellectual debate going on over the track names. Ha
Maybe they are the real ones, I don't think you can really tell. They don't sound like Lateralus titles, but then again Tool is not only Lateralus. I like that whole Pt1 and Pt2 idea. Very PinkFloydish. And who doesn't think Pink Floyd is the shit?
03-13-2006, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Official Fiction

Yeah. I think us finns just have to order it online. I don't want to wait for it for so long knowing that it's already out there. Fuck that. Radio Helsinki's been promoting the outcoming album pretty much lately (well one show...) If there's gonna be a single they're surely going to play it!
Old 03-13-2006, 02:18 AM   #471

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Official Fiction

Yeah. I think us finns just have to order it online. I don't want to wait for it for so long knowing that it's already out there. Fuck that. Radio Helsinki's been promoting the outcoming album pretty much lately (well one show...) If there's gonna be a single they're surely going to play it!
03-13-2006, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by themazi
Yeah. I think us finns just have to order it online. I don't want to wait for it for so long knowing that it's already out there.
Last time I checked April comes BEFORE May so...
Old 03-13-2006, 02:31 AM   #472
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Yeah. I think us finns just have to order it online. I don't want to wait for it for so long knowing that it's already out there.
Last time I checked April comes BEFORE May so...
03-13-2006, 06:10 AM

'Lost Keys' (Blame Hoffman)

Give me'a break, they're bullshit
Old 03-13-2006, 06:10 AM   #473
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2

'Lost Keys' (Blame Hoffman)

Give me'a break, they're bullshit
auroboros's Avatar auroboros
03-13-2006, 06:20 AM

all the hype over the new track listing/title : i do not understand how people can judge, hell even dislike the titles without a frame of reference behind them ie lyrics, music (subject matter). its amazing. For instance, the pot...ok it sounds cheesy if u attach your mind to lame shitheads out there that insult your intelligence every day. Hey this is TOOL.
With a voice of reason. we can not analyse anything until that voice has been told and the context has arrived.

ok theres my rant in e minor

peace
Old 03-13-2006, 06:20 AM   #474
On Probation

all the hype over the new track listing/title : i do not understand how people can judge, hell even dislike the titles without a frame of reference behind them ie lyrics, music (subject matter). its amazing. For instance, the pot...ok it sounds cheesy if u attach your mind to lame shitheads out there that insult your intelligence every day. Hey this is TOOL.
With a voice of reason. we can not analyse anything until that voice has been told and the context has arrived.

ok theres my rant in e minor

peace
auroboros's Avatar auroboros
03-13-2006, 06:21 AM

and if this is all a joke, then our minds are at ease atleast. Over analysing seperates the body from the mind ;)
Old 03-13-2006, 06:21 AM   #475
On Probation

and if this is all a joke, then our minds are at ease atleast. Over analysing seperates the body from the mind ;)
s ti N Kfizt's Avatar s ti N Kfizt
03-13-2006, 06:21 AM

Quote:
i can't listen to radio helsinki here in the east :( what do you think, where's the best place to get the new album as soon as possible here in finland?
Old 03-13-2006, 06:21 AM   #476
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 706

Quote:
i can't listen to radio helsinki here in the east :( what do you think, where's the best place to get the new album as soon as possible here in finland?
champion's Avatar champion
03-13-2006, 06:38 AM

It IS fucking weird.

Just because the songs don't sound like everyone expected them to sound, people think they're fake or they suck. Considering they are very strange and difficult to understand at this point, why don't you wait until the goddamned album comes out so the band can put these concepts in front of you in a much more profound way, with words, music, and art. It's just weird. Why would people think "The Pot," which can be interpreted in so many ways, be a terrible name under any instance, and the band would never be able to change their minds? Maybe they're using it to refer to the way people are conjurers with agendas. You mix concoctions in a pot, and that's immediately what I thought of. Why is that a bad name?

So the songs aren't "Aenistasis" or" Laiad Kayenth." They owned all of you with expectations that were never met. I never formed expectations because I knew this album would be different. I didn't care what the names were because I knew the band would make them worthwhile titles when the music came out.
Old 03-13-2006, 06:38 AM   #477
Banned.

Bincount™: 360

It IS fucking weird.

Just because the songs don't sound like everyone expected them to sound, people think they're fake or they suck. Considering they are very strange and difficult to understand at this point, why don't you wait until the goddamned album comes out so the band can put these concepts in front of you in a much more profound way, with words, music, and art. It's just weird. Why would people think "The Pot," which can be interpreted in so many ways, be a terrible name under any instance, and the band would never be able to change their minds? Maybe they're using it to refer to the way people are conjurers with agendas. You mix concoctions in a pot, and that's immediately what I thought of. Why is that a bad name?

So the songs aren't "Aenistasis" or" Laiad Kayenth." They owned all of you with expectations that were never met. I never formed expectations because I knew this album would be different. I didn't care what the names were because I knew the band would make them worthwhile titles when the music came out.
s ti N Kfizt's Avatar s ti N Kfizt
03-13-2006, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion
It IS fucking weird.

this is right, but useless, becouse people won't read this. i don't care about the titles, though i still think that they would be fakes, if aren't, i don't care.
Old 03-13-2006, 06:53 AM   #478
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 706

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion
It IS fucking weird.

this is right, but useless, becouse people won't read this. i don't care about the titles, though i still think that they would be fakes, if aren't, i don't care.
Citizen Erased's Avatar Citizen Erased
03-13-2006, 07:20 AM

Imagine the shock people had, when they saw Hooker With a Penis was a track title on Aenima before it first came out. I expect if Hooker With a Penis hadn't already been taken, and was on the new album track list you'd all pass it off as fake.
Old 03-13-2006, 07:20 AM   #479

Imagine the shock people had, when they saw Hooker With a Penis was a track title on Aenima before it first came out. I expect if Hooker With a Penis hadn't already been taken, and was on the new album track list you'd all pass it off as fake.
chalimar's Avatar chalimar
03-13-2006, 07:54 AM

@champion & s ti N Kfizt: Agreed. 100%

@Citizen Erased: Yup. But you're not the first one to post that. This has been posted just about 10,000 times, but noone will read it.
Old 03-13-2006, 07:54 AM   #480

@champion & s ti N Kfizt: Agreed. 100%

@Citizen Erased: Yup. But you're not the first one to post that. This has been posted just about 10,000 times, but noone will read it.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply