Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
TheChosenOne's Avatar TheChosenOne
11-17-2013, 09:15 PM

this is sort of like the answer section in the back of the puzzle book so if you want to figure it out your self then DONT read this...

toolnavy will not let me post hyperlinks so please copy and paste the web addresses into your browser

WHAT TOOL DOES IS THEY HIDE THE ALBUM AND BAND NAME IN THE LETTERS OF THE SONGS ON EACH ALBUM (only exception being undertow which has a secret track list in the cd's booklet if you look closely) SO YOU PRETTY MUCH JUST SPELL OUT THE ALBUM AND BAND NAME THEY GIVE YOU HINTS IN THE ALBUM ARTWORK (like how the US is dropped slightly in lateralUS's artwork) AND THE MUSIC VIDEOS ARE ACTUALLY INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS ON HOW TO ARRANGE THE SONGS

TO DO THIS YOU HAVE TO REARRANGE THE SONG NAMES AND ALSO ALIGN THE SONG NAMES PROPERLY WITH ONE ANOTHER

FOR AENIMA you are looking for TOOL ENIMA ANIMA the reason the A&E are joined together on the album is because its actually two words that both end with NIMA the reason that tool changed the I to an E in the song AENEMA is because that is the E in ENIMA

H. acts as a spacer it goes next to the song jimmy if you remember the video for stinkfist at the end there is the mouth on the guys shoulder that is talking to him that mouth is supposed to represent the song H. (the guy is jimmy)

this link shows you the correct order for aenima

fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/318/7/b/secret_tool_track_list_for_aenima_by_noitcnuflam-d6uahcv.png

FOR LATERALUS you would be looking for TOOL LATERALUS this is pretty straight forward except you have to translate faaip de oiad to english as the voice of god as for the US being dropped slightly in the album artwork the reason for this is there is only 1 spot the song SCHISM can go which is the S in lateralUS and the only song that contains the letter U that lines up with that S in schism is lateralus now when you have found the rest of the letters in the songs you will see that if you put the US on top of the track list that it lines up perfectly with the rest of the letters in TOOLLATERALUS

this link shows you the correct order for lateralus

fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/316/4/2/t_o_o_l_l_a_t_e_r_a_l_u_s_by_noitcnuflam-d57nhok.jpg

10,000 days is a bit trickier to find the letters you have to translate viginti tres to english as twenty three (like faaip de oiad on lateralus) the letter i can represent the number 1 and the letter o can represent 0's after you have found the letters you will notice that 6 songs contain the letters for tool and days (they are interconnected as L O DO AT Y S) and 5 songs contain the 10000 part there is no need to find the comma in 10,000 days because this is represented by the tick in the video for vicarious (it bursts into flame meaning its not needed) what you do then is put the 10000 into the LODOATYS part then you watch the end of the video for vicarious and notice the 2 storms and how they spin this represents what you are supposed to do with the track list so do 2 spirals 1 spiral from the first song to the 6th song and the second from the 7th song to the 11th song the reason for this is because rosetta stoned is the 1st song and lost keys is the 7th when you do the two spirals you want to make those 2 songs touch again

this link shows you the correct order for 10,000 days and also how to rearrange the songs

10,000 days - fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/320/a/f/how_to_do_10_000_days_by_tool_by_noitcnuflam-d6uieh7.png

and i didnt do salival yet
Old 11-17-2013, 09:15 PM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
the details of our endings...

this is sort of like the answer section in the back of the puzzle book so if you want to figure it out your self then DONT read this...

toolnavy will not let me post hyperlinks so please copy and paste the web addresses into your browser

WHAT TOOL DOES IS THEY HIDE THE ALBUM AND BAND NAME IN THE LETTERS OF THE SONGS ON EACH ALBUM (only exception being undertow which has a secret track list in the cd's booklet if you look closely) SO YOU PRETTY MUCH JUST SPELL OUT THE ALBUM AND BAND NAME THEY GIVE YOU HINTS IN THE ALBUM ARTWORK (like how the US is dropped slightly in lateralUS's artwork) AND THE MUSIC VIDEOS ARE ACTUALLY INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS ON HOW TO ARRANGE THE SONGS

TO DO THIS YOU HAVE TO REARRANGE THE SONG NAMES AND ALSO ALIGN THE SONG NAMES PROPERLY WITH ONE ANOTHER

FOR AENIMA you are looking for TOOL ENIMA ANIMA the reason the A&E are joined together on the album is because its actually two words that both end with NIMA the reason that tool changed the I to an E in the song AENEMA is because that is the E in ENIMA

H. acts as a spacer it goes next to the song jimmy if you remember the video for stinkfist at the end there is the mouth on the guys shoulder that is talking to him that mouth is supposed to represent the song H. (the guy is jimmy)

this link shows you the correct order for aenima

fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/318/7/b/secret_tool_track_list_for_aenima_by_noitcnuflam-d6uahcv.png

FOR LATERALUS you would be looking for TOOL LATERALUS this is pretty straight forward except you have to translate faaip de oiad to english as the voice of god as for the US being dropped slightly in the album artwork the reason for this is there is only 1 spot the song SCHISM can go which is the S in lateralUS and the only song that contains the letter U that lines up with that S in schism is lateralus now when you have found the rest of the letters in the songs you will see that if you put the US on top of the track list that it lines up perfectly with the rest of the letters in TOOLLATERALUS

this link shows you the correct order for lateralus

fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/316/4/2/t_o_o_l_l_a_t_e_r_a_l_u_s_by_noitcnuflam-d57nhok.jpg

10,000 days is a bit trickier to find the letters you have to translate viginti tres to english as twenty three (like faaip de oiad on lateralus) the letter i can represent the number 1 and the letter o can represent 0's after you have found the letters you will notice that 6 songs contain the letters for tool and days (they are interconnected as L O DO AT Y S) and 5 songs contain the 10000 part there is no need to find the comma in 10,000 days because this is represented by the tick in the video for vicarious (it bursts into flame meaning its not needed) what you do then is put the 10000 into the LODOATYS part then you watch the end of the video for vicarious and notice the 2 storms and how they spin this represents what you are supposed to do with the track list so do 2 spirals 1 spiral from the first song to the 6th song and the second from the 7th song to the 11th song the reason for this is because rosetta stoned is the 1st song and lost keys is the 7th when you do the two spirals you want to make those 2 songs touch again

this link shows you the correct order for 10,000 days and also how to rearrange the songs

10,000 days - fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/320/a/f/how_to_do_10_000_days_by_tool_by_noitcnuflam-d6uieh7.png

and i didnt do salival yet
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
5th Eye's Avatar 5th Eye
11-17-2013, 09:55 PM

go outside
Old 11-17-2013, 09:55 PM   #2
Super Bat Kiss

Bincount™: 9554
Re: the details of our endings...

go outside
11-17-2013, 10:00 PM

but its raining!
Old 11-17-2013, 10:00 PM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

but its raining!
11-24-2013, 05:28 PM

there is 1 more possibility for aenima the TOOL ENIMA ANIMA song orders are the same only the ANIMA song order is flipped and the ENIMA and ANIMA spots are switched so it is spelt out TOOL AMINA ENIMA instead of TOOL ENIMA ANIMA im not sure which one is correct

ORIGINAL ORDER I FOUND : fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/318/7/b/secret_tool_track_list_for_aenima_by_noitcnuflam-d6uahcv.png

SECOND ORDER I FOUND : fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/328/d/d/aenima2_by_noitcnuflam-d6vj6q1.jpg
Old 11-24-2013, 05:28 PM   #4
Level 7 - Loquacious

there is 1 more possibility for aenima the TOOL ENIMA ANIMA song orders are the same only the ANIMA song order is flipped and the ENIMA and ANIMA spots are switched so it is spelt out TOOL AMINA ENIMA instead of TOOL ENIMA ANIMA im not sure which one is correct

ORIGINAL ORDER I FOUND : fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/318/7/b/secret_tool_track_list_for_aenima_by_noitcnuflam-d6uahcv.png

SECOND ORDER I FOUND : fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/328/d/d/aenima2_by_noitcnuflam-d6vj6q1.jpg
11-25-2013, 11:05 PM

after going through the different ways to put ANIMA and ENIMA i have found an additional 2 possible track lists

view them all here http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...am-d6vohtv.jpg

and i really cant say for sure which one is the right one i just know its one of those 4 as there are no other ways to make it spell out TOOL ANIMA ENIMA
Old 11-25-2013, 11:05 PM   #5
Level 7 - Loquacious

after going through the different ways to put ANIMA and ENIMA i have found an additional 2 possible track lists

view them all here http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...am-d6vohtv.jpg

and i really cant say for sure which one is the right one i just know its one of those 4 as there are no other ways to make it spell out TOOL ANIMA ENIMA
dancingflame
11-29-2013, 04:57 AM

wtf?

Last edited by dancingflame; 11-29-2013 at 04:58 AM..
Old 11-29-2013, 04:57 AM   #6
Level 7 - Loquacious

wtf?

Last edited by dancingflame; 11-29-2013 at 04:58 AM..
iAMtheMA!'s Avatar iAMtheMA!
11-29-2013, 05:51 AM

TheChosenOne has (a lot of nothing to) spoken!
Old 11-29-2013, 05:51 AM   #7
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217

TheChosenOne has (a lot of nothing to) spoken!
11-29-2013, 10:15 AM

he's from the secret army of the 12 monkeys
Old 11-29-2013, 10:15 AM   #8
Up From The Skies
Suicide Booth ID: 13

Bincount™: 26323

he's from the secret army of the 12 monkeys
dancingflame
11-29-2013, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
but its raining!
you know that some water dropping on ones head MIGHT be kind of refreshing?
Old 11-29-2013, 11:16 AM   #9
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
but its raining!
you know that some water dropping on ones head MIGHT be kind of refreshing?
11-30-2013, 12:53 AM

thats why i got a shower
Old 11-30-2013, 12:53 AM   #10
Level 7 - Loquacious

thats why i got a shower
dancingflame
12-02-2013, 10:37 AM

is your bible-code book waterproof?
Old 12-02-2013, 10:37 AM   #11
Level 7 - Loquacious

is your bible-code book waterproof?
dancingflame
12-02-2013, 10:58 AM

well...i like this theory and am very curious what you make with salvia ehm salival
Old 12-02-2013, 10:58 AM   #12
Level 7 - Loquacious

well...i like this theory and am very curious what you make with salvia ehm salival
12-02-2013, 03:45 PM

i had to send in 50 album tops to get the secret decoder ring to figure this out you know...
Old 12-02-2013, 03:45 PM   #13
Level 7 - Loquacious

i had to send in 50 album tops to get the secret decoder ring to figure this out you know...
12-05-2013, 05:18 AM

please note! i have removed the first 2 AENIMA lists the only link that works now is this one http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...am-d6vohtv.jpg which contains all of them
Old 12-05-2013, 05:18 AM   #14
Level 7 - Loquacious

please note! i have removed the first 2 AENIMA lists the only link that works now is this one http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...am-d6vohtv.jpg which contains all of them
12-06-2013, 02:48 PM

undertows secret track list can be figured out by reading the message on the photos of the band members it says "Trust me trust me trust me trust me trust me I just want to start this over say you won't go this is love I'll make weapons out of my imperfections lay back and let me show you another way only this one holy medium brings me peace of mind cleanse and purge me in the water twice as loud as reason euphoria I've been far too sympathetic no one told you to come I hope it sucks you down life feeds on life this is necessary." these are lyrics from all the songs on undertow but they are out of order rearrange the songs so that they match that paragraph and you will get this

sober
crawl away
bottom
4 degrees
prison sex
flood
undertow
intolerance
swampsong
disgustipated
Old 12-06-2013, 02:48 PM   #15
Level 7 - Loquacious

undertows secret track list can be figured out by reading the message on the photos of the band members it says "Trust me trust me trust me trust me trust me I just want to start this over say you won't go this is love I'll make weapons out of my imperfections lay back and let me show you another way only this one holy medium brings me peace of mind cleanse and purge me in the water twice as loud as reason euphoria I've been far too sympathetic no one told you to come I hope it sucks you down life feeds on life this is necessary." these are lyrics from all the songs on undertow but they are out of order rearrange the songs so that they match that paragraph and you will get this

sober
crawl away
bottom
4 degrees
prison sex
flood
undertow
intolerance
swampsong
disgustipated
05-31-2014, 09:35 AM

theres one more thing you got to do with the lateralus track list!

you take the 4 tool songs and you got to put them into the lateralus part
like this O la O te L ra lus T

but then you also have to move the first O to the bottom (sort of like carrying the 1 in math

so the original track list i found is

T Triad
O the voice Of god (faaip de oiad)
O dispOsition
L refLection
L paraboL
A parabolA
T the patienT
E ticks & leEches
R the gRudge
A mAntra
L eon blue apocaLypse
U lateralUs
S schiSm

and the new one is

L paraboL
A parabolA

O dispOsition

T the patienT
E ticks & leEches

L refLection

R the gRudge
A mAntra

L eon blue apocaLypse
U lateralUs
S schiSm

T Triad

the gap at the end of triad made me think about this some more it didnt make sense that there would be a huge gap at the beginning of the album & i tried putting the TOOL songs in the other spots between the LA TE RA LUS parts but it didnt feel right
also i dont think its so supprising that tool would do this concidering they did pretty much the same thing on 10,000 days where you put the 10000 into the tool/days songs
(for more information on this please see how to do 10,000 days here fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/320/a/f/how_to_do_10_000_days_by_tool_by_noitcnuflam-d6uieh7.png )

so i hope you guys listen to this new track list cause it actually sounds pretty kick ass

(also if you notice theres a song missing! between mantra and eon blue which i think is probably one of the aenima songs im fairly sure that tool did a huge multi album track list where you put all the songs together so the missing song is sort of like how puzzle pieces interlock)
Old 05-31-2014, 09:35 AM   #16
Level 7 - Loquacious

theres one more thing you got to do with the lateralus track list!

you take the 4 tool songs and you got to put them into the lateralus part
like this O la O te L ra lus T

but then you also have to move the first O to the bottom (sort of like carrying the 1 in math

so the original track list i found is

T Triad
O dispOsition
L refLection
L paraboL
A parabolA
T the patienT
E ticks & leEches
R the gRudge
A mAntra
L eon blue apocaLypse
U lateralUs
S schiSm

and the new one is

L paraboL
A parabolA

O dispOsition

T the patienT
E ticks & leEches

L refLection

R the gRudge
A mAntra

L eon blue apocaLypse
U lateralUs
S schiSm

T Triad

the gap at the end of triad made me think about this some more it didnt make sense that there would be a huge gap at the beginning of the album & i tried putting the TOOL songs in the other spots between the LA TE RA LUS parts but it didnt feel right
also i dont think its so supprising that tool would do this concidering they did pretty much the same thing on 10,000 days where you put the 10000 into the tool/days songs
(for more information on this please see how to do 10,000 days here fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/320/a/f/how_to_do_10_000_days_by_tool_by_noitcnuflam-d6uieh7.png )

so i hope you guys listen to this new track list cause it actually sounds pretty kick ass

(also if you notice theres a song missing! between mantra and eon blue which i think is probably one of the aenima songs im fairly sure that tool did a huge multi album track list where you put all the songs together so the missing song is sort of like how puzzle pieces interlock)
05-31-2014, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Eye View Post
go outside
Old 05-31-2014, 10:21 AM   #17
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
go outside
05-31-2014, 04:42 PM

Quote:
go outside
classic
Old 05-31-2014, 04:42 PM   #18
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
go outside
classic
06-03-2014, 09:04 AM

why you guys got to be hating?
Old 06-03-2014, 09:04 AM   #19
Level 7 - Loquacious

06-03-2014, 02:31 PM

the . comes from a place of love
Old 06-03-2014, 02:31 PM   #20
Level 10 - Vehement

the . comes from a place of love
06-05-2014, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Why would I hate you? I just thought (along with iAMtheMA!) 5th eye's reply was hilarious, that's all.
Old 06-05-2014, 05:47 PM   #21
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Why would I hate you? I just thought (along with iAMtheMA!) 5th eye's reply was hilarious, that's all.
sophia rose
06-09-2014, 04:38 AM

Old 06-09-2014, 04:38 AM   #22
Level 1 - Lurker

08-05-2014, 01:08 PM

ok im pretty sure you put triad in between mantra and eon blue

its just that gap at the end keeps making me think it goes at the very end

so its like

la O te L ra T lus O

they did the same thing on 10,000 days which is why im like 98% sure you put the tool into the lateralus

its too bad TOOL wont ever tell us!!!!

anyways any one want to read the graphic novel i wrote?
Old 08-05-2014, 01:08 PM   #23
Level 7 - Loquacious

ok im pretty sure you put triad in between mantra and eon blue

its just that gap at the end keeps making me think it goes at the very end

so its like

la O te L ra T lus O

they did the same thing on 10,000 days which is why im like 98% sure you put the tool into the lateralus

its too bad TOOL wont ever tell us!!!!

anyways any one want to read the graphic novel i wrote?
10-21-2015, 04:08 PM

AEnima

so it occured to me just now that on AENIMA that after you find the songs that spell out ANIMA and ENIMA and TOOL that you are supposed to put the ANIMA and ENIMA parts back together like AE NN II MM AA and then insert the TOOL into the spaces between the AE _ NN _ II _ MM _ AA
in any of these ways

AE (T) NN (O) II (O) MM (L) AA
AE (L) NN (T) II (O) MM (O) AA
AE (O) NN (L) II (T) MM (O) AA
AE (O) NN (O) II (L) MM (T) AA

because on LA TE RA LUS the songs that make up the TOOL part wind up like
LA (O) TE (L) RA (T) LUS (O)

so anyways if this hypothesis of mine is true and i have the correct songs for the ANIMA and ENIMA parts then the correct track list would be either of these
__________________________________________________ ______

A hooker with A penis
E anEma

T Third eye

N stiNkfist
N (-) ioNs

O useful idiOt

I pushIt
I forty sIx & 2

O eulOgy

M interMission
M jimMy h.

L cesaro summabiLity

A message to harry mAnback
A die eier von sAtan

A hooker with A penis
E anEma

L cesaro summabiLity

N stiNkfist
N (-) ioNs

T Third eye

I pushIt
I forty sIx & 2

O useful idiOt

M interMission
M jimMy h.

O eulOgy

A die eier von sAtan

A hooker with A penis
E anEma

O eulOgy

N stiNkfist
N (-) ioNs

L cesaro summabiLity

I pushIt
I forty sIx & 2

T Third eye

M interMission
M jimMy h.

O useful idiOt

A die eier von sAtan

A hooker with A penis
E anEma

O useful idiOt

N stiNkfist
N (-) ioNs

O eulOgy

I pushIt
I forty sIx & 2

L cesaro summabiLity

M interMission
M jimMy h.

T Third eye

A die eier von sAtan

UNLESS OF COURSE THE TOOL PART IS SPELT BACKWARDS!!!! (like LOOT)
in which case its the same track lists as above but you just switch where USEFUL IDIOT and EULOGY are
Old 10-21-2015, 04:08 PM   #24
Level 7 - Loquacious

AEnima

so it occured to me just now that on AENIMA that after you find the songs that spell out ANIMA and ENIMA and TOOL that you are supposed to put the ANIMA and ENIMA parts back together like AE NN II MM AA and then insert the TOOL into the spaces between the AE _ NN _ II _ MM _ AA
in any of these ways

AE (T) NN (O) II (O) MM (L) AA
AE (L) NN (T) II (O) MM (O) AA
AE (O) NN (L) II (T) MM (O) AA
AE (O) NN (O) II (L) MM (T) AA

because on LA TE RA LUS the songs that make up the TOOL part wind up like
LA (O) TE (L) RA (T) LUS (O)

so anyways if this hypothesis of mine is true and i have the correct songs for the ANIMA and ENIMA parts then the correct track list would be either of these

A hooker with A penis
E anEma

T Third eye

N stiNkfist
N (-) ioNs

O useful idiOt

I pushIt
I forty sIx & 2

O eulOgy

M interMission
M jimMy h.

L cesaro summabiLity

A die eier von sAtan

A hooker with A penis
E anEma

L cesaro summabiLity

N stiNkfist
N (-) ioNs

T Third eye

I pushIt
I forty sIx & 2

O useful idiOt

M interMission
M jimMy h.

O eulOgy

A die eier von sAtan

A hooker with A penis
E anEma

O eulOgy

N stiNkfist
N (-) ioNs

L cesaro summabiLity

I pushIt
I forty sIx & 2

T Third eye

M interMission
M jimMy h.

O useful idiOt

A die eier von sAtan

A hooker with A penis
E anEma

O useful idiOt

N stiNkfist
N (-) ioNs

O eulOgy

I pushIt
I forty sIx & 2

L cesaro summabiLity

M interMission
M jimMy h.

T Third eye

A die eier von sAtan

UNLESS OF COURSE THE TOOL PART IS SPELT BACKWARDS!!!! (like LOOT)
in which case its the same track lists as above but you just switch where USEFUL IDIOT and EULOGY are
Mr. Dilkington
10-21-2015, 04:09 PM

this guy must be a trolling alias
Old 10-21-2015, 04:09 PM   #25
On Probation

10-21-2015, 04:21 PM

other bands do secret track lists too
Old 10-21-2015, 04:21 PM   #26
Level 7 - Loquacious

other bands do secret track lists too
lotus.'s Avatar lotus.
10-21-2015, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dilkington View Post
Quote:
AEnima

so it occured to me just now that on AENIMA
Old 10-21-2015, 04:24 PM   #27
Up From The Skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dilkington View Post
Quote:
AEnima

so it occured to me just now that on AENIMA
10-23-2015, 05:58 PM

Im going to go through all the songs on aenima again i remember i found several other ways that spelt out anima and enima
Old 10-23-2015, 05:58 PM   #28
Level 7 - Loquacious

Im going to go through all the songs on aenima again i remember i found several other ways that spelt out anima and enima
lotus.'s Avatar lotus.
10-23-2015, 06:28 PM

I wish that you were here with me so that i could witness the magic setlists.

The Chosen One is the key to the lock that we all have.
Old 10-23-2015, 06:28 PM   #29
Up From The Skies

I wish that you were here with me so that i could witness the magic setlists.

The Chosen One is the key to the lock that we all have.
swimminginmusic's Avatar swimminginmusic
10-05-2019, 09:35 PM

So after it’s all said and done... WTF is the point of rearranging the songs?
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
Old 10-05-2019, 09:35 PM   #30
Level 7 - Loquacious

So after it’s all said and done... WTF is the point of rearranging the songs?
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply