Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Rock & Roll
User Name
Password
Melodium
08-03-2003, 11:02 AM

fuckin joke man. yea society and celine deon have corrupted my fragile mind. thats why your band sucks. Not because you guys cant play for shit. Oh no of course not. fucking cockgoblin. Go cornhole cherenkov or whatever his cheesy ass steriotypical russion cosmonaut name is. Yeah im just a pawn of the man. The man has brainwashed me to like shitty music and to hate the ubergrounds resistance to him. Nice try, good joke.
Old 08-03-2003, 11:02 AM   #41
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 10
fuckin joke man. yea society and celine deon have corrupted my fragile mind. thats why your band sucks. Not because you guys cant play for shit. Oh no of course not. fucking cockgoblin. Go cornhole cherenkov or whatever his cheesy ass steriotypical russion cosmonaut name is. Yeah im just a pawn of the man. The man has brainwashed me to like shitty music and to hate the ubergrounds resistance to him. Nice try, good joke.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
eulogizer
08-03-2003, 11:15 AM

Fuck you. Fuck you all. I am glad I have released myself from the shackles of a miserable existence like yours. Sure bash on me. Bash on my band. But as the wave of insurgence agains the demoralizing corporate force rises and you see your pop bands and blockbuster movies fade, you will claim that you were part of the Uberground revolution all along. I have offered a hand to save you and you only slap it away. Yet I still offer it. The man's filth drags you down and you revel in it.
Old 08-03-2003, 11:15 AM   #42

Bincount™: 0
Fuck you. Fuck you all. I am glad I have released myself from the shackles of a miserable existence like yours. Sure bash on me. Bash on my band. But as the wave of insurgence agains the demoralizing corporate force rises and you see your pop bands and blockbuster movies fade, you will claim that you were part of the Uberground revolution all along. I have offered a hand to save you and you only slap it away. Yet I still offer it. The man's filth drags you down and you revel in it.
Melodium
08-03-2003, 11:19 AM

hey fucktard. my existance isn't "miserable" you dont know shit about any of us. I think you are "the man" because you are trying to bring everyone down with your shitty music. Fucking cockfaced cuntard.
Old 08-03-2003, 11:19 AM   #43

Bincount™: 10
hey fucktard. my existance isn't "miserable" you dont know shit about any of us. I think you are "the man" because you are trying to bring everyone down with your shitty music. Fucking cockfaced cuntard.
Paladin's Avatar Paladin
08-03-2003, 11:22 AM

buddy, we're in a tool forum, you think tool is pop? i dont think so...i listen to tool, ministry, nine inch nails, aphex twin autechre... pop bands? hardly... I watch GOOD movies... Metropolis...Nosferatu, old stuff...art films. you obviously dont know what you are talking about, and most people here, dont watch pop movies or listen to pop bands... your just trying label us as idiots so it doesnt hurt your fragile mind. you cant stand people bash your band and you, so you call them pawns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
A smelly fish scam...

On a further note...You use the same refrences in society...if you're so enlightened wouldnt you know more things to point out as a part of 'the mans' scheme? seriously...all i've seen you point out is celine deon, blink 182 and gladiator...wheres the government political conspiracies? or the war crimes? or the NEWS for that matter? your a big crock of shit, steaming shit that came out of 'the mans' asshole. your band is a joke...you can afford to play at fairly big venues with lighting, good photography and what i presume to be video projections but have shitty acoustic demos with bad editing and effects, and using the accoustic guitar as drums... i've unvieled the mans secret scheme; you are the man, and his scheme is trying to fool us with Uberground.
i must quote this so people see it, i have alreadyt unveiled the man...

Last edited by Paladin; 08-03-2003 at 11:29 AM..
Old 08-03-2003, 11:22 AM   #44
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1
buddy, we're in a tool forum, you think tool is pop? i dont think so...i listen to tool, ministry, nine inch nails, aphex twin autechre... pop bands? hardly... I watch GOOD movies... Metropolis...Nosferatu, old stuff...art films. you obviously dont know what you are talking about, and most people here, dont watch pop movies or listen to pop bands... your just trying label us as idiots so it doesnt hurt your fragile mind. you cant stand people bash your band and you, so you call them pawns.

Quote:
A smelly fish scam...

On a further note...You use the same refrences in society...if you're so enlightened wouldnt you know more things to point out as a part of 'the mans' scheme? seriously...all i've seen you point out is celine deon, blink 182 and gladiator...wheres the government political conspiracies? or the war crimes? or the NEWS for that matter? your a big crock of shit, steaming shit that came out of 'the mans' asshole. your band is a joke...you can afford to play at fairly big venues with lighting, good photography and what i presume to be video projections but have shitty acoustic demos with bad editing and effects, and using the accoustic guitar as drums... i've unvieled the mans secret scheme; you are the man, and his scheme is trying to fool us with Uberground.
i must quote this so people see it, i have alreadyt unveiled the man...

Last edited by Paladin; 08-03-2003 at 11:29 AM..
psilomind's Avatar psilomind
08-03-2003, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eulogizer
...The man...
I'm starting to get the impression you hate this guy...
Old 08-03-2003, 11:25 AM   #45
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 138
Re: Uberground

Quote:
...The man...
I'm starting to get the impression you hate this guy...
nomanirvana's Avatar nomanirvana
08-03-2003, 11:44 AM

You are a penis monkey.

Out of the multitude of movies that get put out, I only like about .05% of them...maybe even less. Same with music...there is a lot of shit out there, but you can find the good stuff.
Old 08-03-2003, 11:44 AM   #46
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 83
You are a penis monkey.

Out of the multitude of movies that get put out, I only like about .05% of them...maybe even less. Same with music...there is a lot of shit out there, but you can find the good stuff.
holy reality's Avatar holy reality
08-03-2003, 12:03 PM

so "the man" guy......... let me ask you this, what happens when you get signed? "the man" controls record labels you know..... you'll just be feeding him.
Old 08-03-2003, 12:03 PM   #47
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 1129
so "the man" guy......... let me ask you this, what happens when you get signed? "the man" controls record labels you know..... you'll just be feeding him.
Tantobourne
08-03-2003, 12:30 PM

Hmmm...good luck on your musical career. If you're musical skills ever catch up with the passion that you spew, you might be an impressive band. Not too sure about that a capella stuff...
Old 08-03-2003, 12:30 PM   #48
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 64
Hmmm...good luck on your musical career. If you're musical skills ever catch up with the passion that you spew, you might be an impressive band. Not too sure about that a capella stuff...
Dr.GonZo's Avatar Dr.GonZo
08-03-2003, 02:27 PM

You refer to yourband members (of which I'm under the impression there is but one of) as label mates. Pre tell what label are you on? Also what band is that in your "photos" section? It clearly isn't you. What with it including a drummer and all.
Seriously though. I'm quite curious what label you're on.
Sugar. Coated. Sour.
Old 08-03-2003, 02:27 PM   #49
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 48
Dear Mr. Crackpot

You refer to yourband members (of which I'm under the impression there is but one of) as label mates. Pre tell what label are you on? Also what band is that in your "photos" section? It clearly isn't you. What with it including a drummer and all.
Seriously though. I'm quite curious what label you're on.
Sugar. Coated. Sour.
eulogizer
08-03-2003, 03:20 PM

Our underground support fuels us to the point where we do not need a label. We do not have to bend to the interests of corporate america. Our music does not have to be twisted so that the man can profit from us. Many of you put on a facade of fighting the man. OOO, I listen to Tool. I hate all the stuff you talk about. Drop the act. You don't understand the truth and that is why you cannot understand or accept our music. And for those of you who seem to think we don't reveal the social effects of the man's scheme peruse through the website further. Our members have been forced to endure the horrors of society.
Old 08-03-2003, 03:20 PM   #50

Our underground support fuels us to the point where we do not need a label. We do not have to bend to the interests of corporate america. Our music does not have to be twisted so that the man can profit from us. Many of you put on a facade of fighting the man. OOO, I listen to Tool. I hate all the stuff you talk about. Drop the act. You don't understand the truth and that is why you cannot understand or accept our music. And for those of you who seem to think we don't reveal the social effects of the man's scheme peruse through the website further. Our members have been forced to endure the horrors of society.
Riicek's Avatar Riicek
08-03-2003, 03:40 PM

Quote:
I understand. Our experimental structure seems to put many off. However, it will be the wave of the future. Look out for us.
The only reason anyone would "look out for [you]" is so they could run the fuck away!

BOOM!
Old 08-03-2003, 03:40 PM   #51
On Probation

Bincount™: 168

Quote:
I understand. Our experimental structure seems to put many off. However, it will be the wave of the future. Look out for us.
The only reason anyone would "look out for [you]" is so they could run the fuck away!

BOOM!
08-03-2003, 03:40 PM

Quote:
...Our music does not have to be twisted so that the man can profit from us. Many of you put on a facade of fighting the man. ..
And for a while there I though you were getting a bit redundant. Silly me.
Old 08-03-2003, 03:40 PM   #52
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
...Our music does not have to be twisted so that the man can profit from us. Many of you put on a facade of fighting the man. ..
And for a while there I though you were getting a bit redundant. Silly me.
eulogizer
08-03-2003, 04:38 PM

Perhaps because redundancy is one of the few things you people will understand. Your minds are so warped that only constant repetion will allow me to break through the barrier that media has created between us.
Old 08-03-2003, 04:38 PM   #53

Perhaps because redundancy is one of the few things you people will understand. Your minds are so warped that only constant repetion will allow me to break through the barrier that media has created between us.
nomanirvana's Avatar nomanirvana
08-03-2003, 08:03 PM

" I dont wanna be a casualty of society "
- Sum 41

As you can see, this quote clearly demonstrates that you are a fuckmonkey. Just because you dont have the uberschnitzel doesnt mean you have to be such a coctapuss.

Now for the last fucking time, explain yourself and stop the stupidity. Im really getting sick of all this "I hate society" bullshit, do something about it fuckface...or atleast tell us what the fuck your talking about.

Last edited by nomanirvana; 08-03-2003 at 08:11 PM..
Old 08-03-2003, 08:03 PM   #54
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 83
- Sum 41

As you can see, this quote clearly demonstrates that you are a fuckmonkey. Just because you dont have the uberschnitzel doesnt mean you have to be such a coctapuss.

Now for the last fucking time, explain yourself and stop the stupidity. Im really getting sick of all this "I hate society" bullshit, do something about it fuckface...or atleast tell us what the fuck your talking about.

Last edited by nomanirvana; 08-03-2003 at 08:11 PM..
Paladin's Avatar Paladin
08-03-2003, 08:27 PM

well...i think we should let this thread die now... its just getting annoyign and stupid. id rather be content in my chained existance than to understand the horrors of uberground.

and its amazing how the stupidest threads get the most replies...
youd think people would be all over my constructed noise threads...but no, they arent stupid enough..

Last edited by Paladin; 08-03-2003 at 09:20 PM..
Old 08-03-2003, 08:27 PM   #55
Level 7 - Loquacious

well...i think we should let this thread die now... its just getting annoyign and stupid. id rather be content in my chained existance than to understand the horrors of uberground.

and its amazing how the stupidest threads get the most replies...
youd think people would be all over my constructed noise threads...but no, they arent stupid enough..

Last edited by Paladin; 08-03-2003 at 09:20 PM..
Tantobourne
08-03-2003, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomanirvana
Just because you dont have the uberschnitzel doesnt mean you have to be such a coctapuss.
*laughs* I wonder if I could pull a line off like that verbally and get away with it. That reminded me of btmks thread in the complaint section.

So motherfuckshithell, amen to Paladin's suggestion & let it die.

-MeEp

Last edited by Tantobourne; 08-03-2003 at 09:30 PM.. Reason: because of motherfuckshithell
Old 08-03-2003, 08:42 PM   #56
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
Just because you dont have the uberschnitzel doesnt mean you have to be such a coctapuss.
*laughs* I wonder if I could pull a line off like that verbally and get away with it. That reminded me of btmks thread in the complaint section.

So motherfuckshithell, amen to Paladin's suggestion & let it die.

-MeEp

Last edited by Tantobourne; 08-03-2003 at 09:30 PM.. Reason: because of motherfuckshithell
reign3's Avatar reign3
08-03-2003, 08:44 PM

Quote:
- Sum 41

LOL!! nomanirvana, you officialy kick ass in my book.
Old 08-03-2003, 08:44 PM   #57
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 773

Quote:
- Sum 41

LOL!! nomanirvana, you officialy kick ass in my book.
08-04-2003, 03:28 AM

My resistance to the man's control over our society will never die.
Old 08-04-2003, 03:28 AM   #58

Riicek's Avatar Riicek
08-04-2003, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Fight the power brother *raises fist*.
Old 08-04-2003, 10:52 AM   #59
On Probation

Quote:
Fight the power brother *raises fist*.
08-04-2003, 11:33 AM

This thread really needs to die... please, all other flamings here...
Old 08-04-2003, 11:33 AM   #60
Level 9 - Obstreperous

This thread really needs to die... please, all other flamings here...
eulogizer
08-04-2003, 01:42 PM

psilomind, You cannot silence us. I think you are just a plant for the corporate machine. You are trying to lead so many away from us. But they will not listen, so you feel out of control of the situation. Get used to that feeling.
Old 08-04-2003, 01:42 PM   #61

psilomind, You cannot silence us. I think you are just a plant for the corporate machine. You are trying to lead so many away from us. But they will not listen, so you feel out of control of the situation. Get used to that feeling.
08-04-2003, 01:46 PM

Quote:
I do not plan to silence you. I just feel this thread has become a shitpile of flames and does not deserve to be in the TDN Records section any longer. If this is just a joke, do shut the fuck because its quite irritating. If not, post your reply in the thread mentioned above. That includes a reply to this post as well, okay? Got that? Good.
Old 08-04-2003, 01:46 PM   #62
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
I do not plan to silence you. I just feel this thread has become a shitpile of flames and does not deserve to be in the TDN Records section any longer. If this is just a joke, do shut the fuck because its quite irritating. If not, post your reply in the thread mentioned above. That includes a reply to this post as well, okay? Got that? Good.
eulogizer
08-04-2003, 01:55 PM

I am a TOOL fan who creates music. I am allowed to be here. Don't silence me because no one else is buying into your music that fuels the corporate machine.
Old 08-04-2003, 01:55 PM   #63

I am a TOOL fan who creates music. I am allowed to be here. Don't silence me because no one else is buying into your music that fuels the corporate machine.
Johnny Truant's Avatar Johnny Truant
08-04-2003, 02:11 PM

I swear if i ever meet you I will punch u in ur fucking face this shit is fucking anoying as hell you are not a messiah for our fucking generation u are fucking sum 41 (took nomanirvanas quote) so shut the fuck up you fucking penis-wrinkle.
Old 08-04-2003, 02:11 PM   #64
A truant finds home
Suicide Booth ID: 6

Bincount™: 3436
I swear if i ever meet you I will punch u in ur fucking face this shit is fucking anoying as hell you are not a messiah for our fucking generation u are fucking sum 41 (took nomanirvanas quote) so shut the fuck up you fucking penis-wrinkle.
eulogizer
08-04-2003, 02:33 PM

Oh, so now the goal is to compare to the corporate garbage that some of you wastes listen to. The fact is your facade of corporate distrust is peeling away. I can see that truly you are only trying to divert others from the revolutionary music that is being produced by Uberground.
Old 08-04-2003, 02:33 PM   #65

Oh, so now the goal is to compare to the corporate garbage that some of you wastes listen to. The fact is your facade of corporate distrust is peeling away. I can see that truly you are only trying to divert others from the revolutionary music that is being produced by Uberground.
ubersucks
08-04-2003, 03:56 PM

please lock this thread.... pretty please...

http://www.worldsex-archives.com
Old 08-04-2003, 03:56 PM   #66
Level 1 - Lurker

please lock this thread.... pretty please...

http://www.worldsex-archives.com
eulogizer
08-04-2003, 04:01 PM

Don't let the man force his way in here. Get this asshole's ip and ban all of his usernames. Show the rest of the users that TDN does not bow down to corporate schemes.
Old 08-04-2003, 04:01 PM   #67

Don't let the man force his way in here. Get this asshole's ip and ban all of his usernames. Show the rest of the users that TDN does not bow down to corporate schemes.
Paladin's Avatar Paladin
08-04-2003, 04:04 PM

okay, i know i said i would let this thread die, but seriously. this is shit, your not revolutionary! you are a fucking dinkass. your music is well...to put it lightly...horrible...the man would never ever want to get your music, nor would any man in their right minds. imhapping livign a fucked up coporate america controlled life. IM HAPPY. im make the music want, i draw what i want, i talk about what i want... you are just a sad pathetic cry for attention amongst the great people on this forum and in music in general...your music is nothing special and is nothing new, your concepts are nothing special, nor nothing new, thus you arent revolutionary... in conclusion...go suck a fuck, fuck ass.
Old 08-04-2003, 04:04 PM   #68
Level 7 - Loquacious

okay, i know i said i would let this thread die, but seriously. this is shit, your not revolutionary! you are a fucking dinkass. your music is well...to put it lightly...horrible...the man would never ever want to get your music, nor would any man in their right minds. imhapping livign a fucked up coporate america controlled life. IM HAPPY. im make the music want, i draw what i want, i talk about what i want... you are just a sad pathetic cry for attention amongst the great people on this forum and in music in general...your music is nothing special and is nothing new, your concepts are nothing special, nor nothing new, thus you arent revolutionary... in conclusion...go suck a fuck, fuck ass.
eulogizer
08-04-2003, 04:09 PM

Quote:
imhapping livign a fucked up coporate america controlled life.
Sorry Paladin, but you only think you are happy. You have never experienced anything different. I was only hoping that through our music you would perhaps find an escape from this society whose main goal is mass producing thought control. If you only knew the power that they had. They're never the culprit. Always the victim. Why aren't we the victims. Their practices have wrecked havoc on our society. Happiness........if you only knew the possibilities.
Old 08-04-2003, 04:09 PM   #69

Quote:
imhapping livign a fucked up coporate america controlled life.
Sorry Paladin, but you only think you are happy. You have never experienced anything different. I was only hoping that through our music you would perhaps find an escape from this society whose main goal is mass producing thought control. If you only knew the power that they had. They're never the culprit. Always the victim. Why aren't we the victims. Their practices have wrecked havoc on our society. Happiness........if you only knew the possibilities.
Paladin's Avatar Paladin
08-04-2003, 04:12 PM

im glad i think im happy than, seriously, stop preaching the matrix buddy.

also...so...you trying to introduce another thing to me other than happiness...disgust right? this is done through uberground?
Old 08-04-2003, 04:12 PM   #70
Level 7 - Loquacious

im glad i think im happy than, seriously, stop preaching the matrix buddy.

also...so...you trying to introduce another thing to me other than happiness...disgust right? this is done through uberground?
eulogizer
08-04-2003, 04:20 PM

It's funny that the only things you can think of to describe your emotions involve pop culture. Perhaps you are upset because you are begin to realize that the media has saturated your brain with worthless filler which has taken the place of any real knowledge or musical appreciation.
Old 08-04-2003, 04:20 PM   #71

It's funny that the only things you can think of to describe your emotions involve pop culture. Perhaps you are upset because you are begin to realize that the media has saturated your brain with worthless filler which has taken the place of any real knowledge or musical appreciation.
Elgyn's Avatar Elgyn
08-04-2003, 04:30 PM

Old 08-04-2003, 04:30 PM   #72
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 318
Paladin's Avatar Paladin
08-04-2003, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgyn
you summed it up perfectly.
Old 08-04-2003, 04:32 PM   #73
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgyn
you summed it up perfectly.
eulogizer
08-04-2003, 04:37 PM

You did sum it up perfectly. Your mind which is filled with corporate dredge has rendered you inable to understand intelligent conversation.
Old 08-04-2003, 04:37 PM   #74

You did sum it up perfectly. Your mind which is filled with corporate dredge has rendered you inable to understand intelligent conversation.
holy reality's Avatar holy reality
08-04-2003, 06:01 PM

this thread cracks me up

i think eulogizer is totally fucking with us... i bet he's maynard or some band member......
Old 08-04-2003, 06:01 PM   #75
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 1129
this thread cracks me up

i think eulogizer is totally fucking with us... i bet he's maynard or some band member......
Paladin's Avatar Paladin
08-04-2003, 06:09 PM

woah, that'd be hilarious...
Old 08-04-2003, 06:09 PM   #76
Level 7 - Loquacious

woah, that'd be hilarious...
eulogizer
08-05-2003, 03:12 AM

Why do you have to always relegate my important message to such trivial and frivolous things? The fact is that this message is important and is not a joke. Those that laugh at are in a way bowing down even more to the man. He has cast a spell over them with his media that has made it so you cannot even believe the smallest of his plan may exist.
Old 08-05-2003, 03:12 AM   #77

Why do you have to always relegate my important message to such trivial and frivolous things? The fact is that this message is important and is not a joke. Those that laugh at are in a way bowing down even more to the man. He has cast a spell over them with his media that has made it so you cannot even believe the smallest of his plan may exist.
Riicek's Avatar Riicek
08-05-2003, 07:30 AM

Quote:
He has cast a spell over them with his media that has made it so you cannot even believe the smallest of his plan may exist.

Much like Harry Potter cast a spell. But, wait, Harry Potter is evil, cause Harry is "the man".

Is this thread a joke? It has to be, even idiots can't be this dumb
Old 08-05-2003, 07:30 AM   #78
On Probation

Quote:
He has cast a spell over them with his media that has made it so you cannot even believe the smallest of his plan may exist.

Much like Harry Potter cast a spell. But, wait, Harry Potter is evil, cause Harry is "the man".

08-05-2003, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riicek

If it is a joke, I still want to break a fork off in his ass for making it such an annoying one...
Old 08-05-2003, 07:36 AM   #79
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riicek

If it is a joke, I still want to break a fork off in his ass for making it such an annoying one...
Tantobourne
08-05-2003, 08:10 AM

This thread is like a bad shock-jock radio show. You might completely hate the shit you're listening to but you keep coming back to hear more. What is it about people and their sick fascination of flogging a dead horse?

It's smeels like a subversive ploy of 'the man' to keep people arguing together over pointless shit while 'the man' takes advantage of the smoke screen to go sew more seeds of discord.

As long as people rave like eulogizer than 'the man' is winning. Just an unsuspecting pawn in the 'big game'.

Then again, the other part of me doesn't take eulogizer seriously. Some part of me thinks that he's raising a big stink for the attention. Hey, give the man a star, it's working. We have another potential de la Rocha.
Old 08-05-2003, 08:10 AM   #80
Level 10 - Vehement

This thread is like a bad shock-jock radio show. You might completely hate the shit you're listening to but you keep coming back to hear more. What is it about people and their sick fascination of flogging a dead horse?

It's smeels like a subversive ploy of 'the man' to keep people arguing together over pointless shit while 'the man' takes advantage of the smoke screen to go sew more seeds of discord.

As long as people rave like eulogizer than 'the man' is winning. Just an unsuspecting pawn in the 'big game'.

Then again, the other part of me doesn't take eulogizer seriously. Some part of me thinks that he's raising a big stink for the attention. Hey, give the man a star, it's working. We have another potential de la Rocha.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply