opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Poetry & Prose
User Name
Password
Old 02-07-2019, 01:24 AM   #1
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1731
Freedom the Dying Planet: Chapter 1

"Give me something skinned"

At 9:38 it happened everywhere.

Despite President Donald Trump's efforts, unbeknownst publicly, to the contrary, the new Democratic Consortium, led by Donald Tusk and the Radical Environmentalists, put their project into action.

I can't say I was surprised. It was I, who thought of it first, after all. But when the "facilities" - newly built, next to schools, hospitals - with their 10 foot tall black chain link fences - started popping up, I knew, of the myriad possibilities, the first to pop into my head, the least probable, was the one.

Since you're reading this, you're probably at least a hundred years removed from the events I hope to convey to you.

They will be relayed in bits and pieces, mostly from second and third hand sources.

I will dispense this information...

Now.

Geoffrey, a good acquaintance, sends me a message one Saturday morning. "Bonny, you got to hear this".

"Okay". I wait... I see him typing something, stopping, typing something again, stopping.

"Out with it man!"

"Bonny"
"Have you heard of Housing Logic?"

I know Geoffrey as the conspiracy theory enthusiast. Always listening to Rachel Maddow's radio programs.

Housing Logic
I don't know where this is going. But I know it will be paranoid and fantastic.

Geoffrey works a typical 9 to 5 at a small firm that sublets their office space from what he's always telling me is a shell company. And he gets to overhear parts of conversations in the halls.

He starts to tell me about this thing.

From what I gathered, over the decades, certain houses across the country were built or certain existing houses were signified, due to their properties, to serve specific purposes. Nefarious purposes if you will believe Geoffrey's piecing together of all those ends and beginnings of conversations. He says they will be a pair of homes. One, pretty oppulent, while the other a modest small home. One with a street address ending in a 5, and the other, across the street, with an address ending in a 6.

Okay, so I follow along, and so far I'm not able to gather what this could be about.

He then goes on:

"A package will be sent to one of the two addresses"
"Usually with desirable brand names on the boxes"
"The delivery will be deemed by the recipient as a mistake because a, the person named on the package does not live there, and b. because the 5 (or 6) on the label is clearly ambiguous. It's a shape that can be perceived as both a 5 and a 6)".

"The person will take one of several actions most likely:"

I start to get where he's going with this.

...to be continued? Probably not...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 01:53 AM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Freedom the Dying Planet: Chapter 1

Cuntinue
Old 02-12-2019, 06:43 AM   #3
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1731

I'd like to. I have to wait. Thoughts coalescing.
Old 02-12-2019, 07:13 PM   #4
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 9

I would try to tie in something about 5g type towers and their potiential effect...i really like your style so far.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: