03-14-2014, 09:36 PM

HOOKER
46 + 2
SCHISM
SOBER
INTENSION
LATERALUS

JAMBI
OPIATE (super extended "new material jam")
AENEMA
STINKFIST (extended)

Last edited by kanaduh; 03-16-2014 at 08:01 AM..
Old 03-14-2014, 09:36 PM   #1
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 45
March 15th 2014 - Las Vegas

HOOKER
46 + 2
SCHISM
SOBER
INTENSION
LATERALUS

JAMBI
OPIATE (super extended "new material jam")
AENEMA
STINKFIST (extended)

Last edited by kanaduh; 03-16-2014 at 08:01 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
kaneandy
03-16-2014, 12:39 PM

Still reeling from this show. Loved the venue! Will post full review later here's to a great show for you Diego!
Old 03-16-2014, 12:39 PM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: March 15th 2014 - Las Vegas

Still reeling from this show. Loved the venue! Will post full review later here's to a great show for you Diego!
Bogart's Avatar Bogart
03-16-2014, 05:55 PM

Damn... They played Sober?! I think it's been a while since they played that
Old 03-16-2014, 05:55 PM   #3
Watch the Weather Change

Bincount™: 4444

hellboy1975's Avatar hellboy1975
03-16-2014, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
Well, a couple of days anyway...
Old 03-16-2014, 06:05 PM   #4
crows before hoes

Bincount™: 8619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
Well, a couple of days anyway...
03-19-2014, 09:12 PM

What a hell of a show, to start Maynard was watching the UFC fight while singing and ion between songs first part of the set list. It is ok it was funny watching him adjust and take pics of him watching this including his mini intermission for the fight after Hooker. "Hold please the Hendircks fight is on." I was pretty much in shock and tears hearing SOBER live for my first time, it was awesome! My brother whos first time it was wanted this song baaaaaaad being it as the song he first heard that made him fall in love with the band when it came out getting all that air play. I must say the sound to this venue was impeccably clear, and YES Adam and Junior found use for those huge projection screen in the venue that kicked on during 46&2. The visuals were also on key, I am glad the state of the art screen that is currently in use is the one in use, it is definitely running something along the lines of 4k because that clarity was trans-dimensional goat clarity visually and just POPPED at you. Especially during Stinkfist with things happening everywhere and fast.Maynard told us who one and after Opiate which was also a first for me Maynard admitted to fucking up the song, which he did BAD at the beginning. "It is sad when you can't remember lyrics for a song you wrote, but hey I am 50 so fuck you. And o yeah one more thing... Hey hey hey!" began AEnima just like that. There were some other whimsy moments from Maynard at one point trying to rouse the crowd hard by calling out Vegas and the party town it is, he either did not say it loud enough or he spoke to fast cause I cannot recall anything other than Vegas. I must have been in heavy trans then. HAHA! This was a great show I am glad I picked this venue over my local one in SD although after seeing them here I definitely lost out on SD. Next time I will go to both like I did in 2007 in SD and LA. Months apart it worked out that way cause they were pushing 10000 days hard then. YES I did just suggest it should happen when the new stuff comes out. They played the interlude during Opiate and the new Jams before other songs sounded great! Definitely a step in another direction for them, but of course the craft is solid and the product I am sure will be nice. I heard the jam include Adams keyboard riff I know I heard before Schism on a 2010 bootleg, but this was way more complete and way more melodic including those ever so amazing poly rhythms with more electronic sounds now. This is it for now. ....
Old 03-19-2014, 09:12 PM   #5
Level 4 - Thinker

What a hell of a show, to start Maynard was watching the UFC fight while singing and ion between songs first part of the set list. It is ok it was funny watching him adjust and take pics of him watching this including his mini intermission for the fight after Hooker. "Hold please the Hendircks fight is on." I was pretty much in shock and tears hearing SOBER live for my first time, it was awesome! My brother whos first time it was wanted this song baaaaaaad being it as the song he first heard that made him fall in love with the band when it came out getting all that air play. I must say the sound to this venue was impeccably clear, and YES Adam and Junior found use for those huge projection screen in the venue that kicked on during 46&2. The visuals were also on key, I am glad the state of the art screen that is currently in use is the one in use, it is definitely running something along the lines of 4k because that clarity was trans-dimensional goat clarity visually and just POPPED at you. Especially during Stinkfist with things happening everywhere and fast.Maynard told us who one and after Opiate which was also a first for me Maynard admitted to fucking up the song, which he did BAD at the beginning. "It is sad when you can't remember lyrics for a song you wrote, but hey I am 50 so fuck you. And o yeah one more thing... Hey hey hey!" began AEnima just like that. There were some other whimsy moments from Maynard at one point trying to rouse the crowd hard by calling out Vegas and the party town it is, he either did not say it loud enough or he spoke to fast cause I cannot recall anything other than Vegas. I must have been in heavy trans then. HAHA! This was a great show I am glad I picked this venue over my local one in SD although after seeing them here I definitely lost out on SD. Next time I will go to both like I did in 2007 in SD and LA. Months apart it worked out that way cause they were pushing 10000 days hard then. YES I did just suggest it should happen when the new stuff comes out. They played the interlude during Opiate and the new Jams before other songs sounded great! Definitely a step in another direction for them, but of course the craft is solid and the product I am sure will be nice. I heard the jam include Adams keyboard riff I know I heard before Schism on a 2010 bootleg, but this was way more complete and way more melodic including those ever so amazing poly rhythms with more electronic sounds now. This is it for now. ....
riemann hypothesizer
05-05-2014, 06:11 PM

only time maynard screamed the end of opiate this tour. only time they played sober & opiate together this tour. it was a special night...
Old 05-05-2014, 06:11 PM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

only time maynard screamed the end of opiate this tour. only time they played sober & opiate together this tour. it was a special night...

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply