opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Stinkfist
User Name
Password
Old 10-16-2008, 02:52 PM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Coercion

I will start by straight-out saying my opinion. this song is about coersion(sp?). Someone wants someone to do something that is Taboo or forbidden, but it is a person close to them. They are torn between their friends and their culture. In the video, the guy in the dark room is the person who is being coerced, and the dusty people are the people who have done this bad thing. The dusty, dirty people have been 'tainted by the said action, and so are dirty. When the dusty person takes the skin off their arm, they are looking back to the way they were before they did this action. When the rock appears out of the guy. I don't know what the epileptic part is about, but those are my opinions so far.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:00 PM   #2
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 480
Re: Coercion

I think the rock is symbolic for their love of both Rocky Balboa and Rocky J. Squirrel.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:03 PM   #3
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 480

Another possibility is that they didn't think their skin would be so fragile. I mean they were probably like "hey what the hell is this blue fluff all over my arms", and with that they went to wipe it off.

Surprise! You just ripped the skin off your arm, you silly man.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:30 PM   #4
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

you have a very good theory there!
Old 10-22-2008, 01:00 PM   #5

Bincount™: 391

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega View Post
I will start by straight-out saying my opinion. this song is about coersion(sp?). Someone wants someone to do something that is Taboo or forbidden, but it is a person close to them. They are torn between their friends and their culture. In the video, the guy in the dark room is the person who is being coerced, and the dusty people are the people who have done this bad thing. The dusty, dirty people have been 'tainted by the said action, and so are dirty. When the dusty person takes the skin off their arm, they are looking back to the way they were before they did this action. When the rock appears out of the guy. I don't know what the epileptic part is about, but those are my opinions so far.
How about the jars ? The bright screen ? And when he takes the skin off his arm, he gets scared as hell ?
Old 10-23-2008, 12:23 PM   #6
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

The bright screen is a TV

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: