opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Poetry & Prose
User Name
Password
Old 01-25-2019, 04:30 AM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
infinita finem inferni

I really dont know much of anything.
No, Much of everything I will not know.
To whatever Plan, those below us and share Earth, and her sky, I mean sincerety.
Unfortunately im so damn Hobo Sapien, that I know not much about how to tactfully organize and problem solve.
One might say I fell into this freestyle thinking, since i was a child.
The world of darkness, is a tricky one.
Illusion cast on my eyes and ears.
I work through it. Many times.
If the direction of the dynamo that is a band named Tool progresses, the Marvel of Hell will Processfully cry tears, of excitement and emotion.
I mean, look at it; they owned the stage snd studio in Opiate like somebody who's got a Grudge and aint afraid to shout it out(in multiple ways)
Undertow hurt and im glad. I could feel the physical craving of ugly assosiactions and could fallow someone who progressively works it out. In proper fashion.

Ænima an entire album of dedication to Psyche, particular psyche as well. G i feel like I could relate in some way or just find a way where my head can handle my temper as Maynard breaks his. This album changed my life. I grew up with it, so I didnt really get down and listen. I just sang along. Then many years after its original alteration. It seem to grow, and augmented the way i feel about the past, the future(the present) and what may come. One album to make me take a real deep look at whats inside my psyche and inside my soul. The inside joke is that it was written to be about me I say! I can definitely tell you that not every song, am I able to say is cookies and milk. The Delux of Rage and Anger toward the subjects in this album are Toe to Skull Shocking. How did you guy's learn how to do that? Æmazing.

Salival goes unmentioned a lot in my opinion. I didnt listen to it much, even though I watched the dvd in the Box Set; I know now that that was a huge mistake.

Today im listening to Lateralus. Which i have not done for many, many an'os. I fell away from how balanced and Round the Spiral had flight. Lateralus was so perfect, I didn't have to Listen to it more than 1123 times. I still had no clue what I would be with out Spiralling into Lateral Level for so many years. 123 top cd of all time , some year ago.

Im not going to do anymore than mention 10000 Days.

Now, with the coming of these new freaks the guy's call "preforming preformances", i think Hell will stop, stop burning. Im prepaired for God to come out of pure instant and start shaven his head, and start a hold on the apocolypse. He's Got To Soak in the feeling the band must get when the hairs on your neck start to stand. Which I feel is coming.

I dont know im just speculating, but if each album has progressively gotten better. And an entirely new album could Æmaze me like Ænima, and 10k, now Salival and Lateralus. Or maybe not. Like kicking the Opiate and The Undertow, you got to wait five days until you can say you've Flooded that all away.
We'll see no peeking, dont try to cut in line, and if something means a lot to you don't be afraid to face it. However you chose to do so. .
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 11:11 AM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: infinita finem inferni

It shouldve been i think , i think im....
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:11 PM   #3
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 1841
Re: infinita finem inferni

the Great Salt Lake... eh. Utah. Usaw. U listened. Ufelt. Usensed.

i, 2, listened to Lateralus yesterday.

Aenima, the day before.

i was just waiting for it to go up 4 degrees.

i started to shout out.

i glimpsed behind the curtain.

and so but, i liked what you wrote.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: