opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 03. H.
User Name
Password
Old 07-04-2013, 06:59 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
H+

Does anyone else think that H. is a song about H+ ?

This song has many interpretations, but I still haven't read one that opens along this line of thought.

So here submitted for your approval is the idea that this is a song about being Human. Period.

A key theme is "how children change our lives" ...but this song has such striking subtlety, it folds a few others in there as well... notably the sssalesman.

As a side note, the recorded chorus line seems to be "cog-nate, if-you..." or "cog-nit-ive, you..." the amended "con-nec-ted" line doesn't seem to fit the same way live. Wonder what that's all about.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 06:48 AM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Re: H+

By H+, do you mean a positively charged hydrogen ion?
Old 01-20-2019, 08:42 PM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

Humanity Hark Hell Has Heaven Held Hark Hark
Old 02-11-2019, 02:29 AM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

This song inentirety two songs are entirely a eggosample of fomboneebke entranceoinessnezs thats depends on what you want, i suppose. It is a day of deleteranarly all to whom understand and suck comb. You nutbuddy toward professor nuttbutters house of traetes while butteren your nut, buddy. Lets begin with answers since the questinis answered. Yes. Andtho it be tru, you will not but questionall that hats off regarded. Fish onfish on. Albeatitso i an a wake no less asleep and dreme ing so soon is the hundred that though curse have gifted, four am i at a fauss of loss. So u take revenge. Blessed are you o great fallowing angel.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: