Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
Closed Thread
Laeiryn's Avatar Laeiryn
02-22-2007, 03:45 PM

Okay, now, I know this is probably the wrong forum for this, but I have NO idea where else to put it.

But I have uploaded Bill Hicks' "Arizona Bay" to yousendit.com, and you can all download it here:

((Please, mods and/or admin, if this is in the wrong place, please put it where it should be. It's just there was nowhere appropriate. If this is something you don't want here, feel free to get rid of it. However, if you do so, please notify me.))

A Note: I do not condone piracy. I have put this here in hopes that you can better understand why Tool are so enamored of the late Mr. Hicks once you hear some of his comedy. I hope that once you listen to this, you'll enjoy it so much that you go buy it and every other album Hicks or his estate have released.

Last edited by paraflux; 02-22-2007 at 08:46 PM..
Old 02-22-2007, 03:45 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Who can tell me who Bill Hicks is?!

Okay, now, I know this is probably the wrong forum for this, but I have NO idea where else to put it.

But I have uploaded Bill Hicks' "Arizona Bay" to yousendit.com, and you can all download it here:

((Please, mods and/or admin, if this is in the wrong place, please put it where it should be. It's just there was nowhere appropriate. If this is something you don't want here, feel free to get rid of it. However, if you do so, please notify me.))

A Note: I do not condone piracy. I have put this here in hopes that you can better understand why Tool are so enamored of the late Mr. Hicks once you hear some of his comedy. I hope that once you listen to this, you'll enjoy it so much that you go buy it and every other album Hicks or his estate have released.

Last edited by paraflux; 02-22-2007 at 08:46 PM..
OFFLINE |  
hushypushy's Avatar hushypushy
02-22-2007, 04:56 PM

You're 10 or 15 years too late, but uh, nice discovery ;)
Old 02-22-2007, 04:56 PM   #2
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3988
Re: Who can tell me who Bill Hicks is?!

You're 10 or 15 years too late, but uh, nice discovery ;)
02-22-2007, 08:46 PM

Sorry. No ripped stuff is allowed here, no matter what the case may be, unless it's on youtube.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:46 PM   #3
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070
Re: Who can tell me who Bill Hicks is?!

Sorry. No ripped stuff is allowed here, no matter what the case may be, unless it's on youtube.
OFFLINE |  

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply