Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 10. Right in Two
User Name
Password
Cycloz's Avatar Cycloz
07-15-2006, 05:13 PM

Hallucinogens + Right In Two + Windows Media Player Alchemy Visualization = Really Fucking Cool

Try it out some time. Thank me later :)
Old 07-15-2006, 05:13 PM   #1
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Check this out..

Hallucinogens + Right In Two + Windows Media Player Alchemy Visualization = Really Fucking Cool

Try it out some time. Thank me later :)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
tDoXoMl
09-09-2006, 03:22 PM

lol try winamp. thats so funny that those hookers did that, im surprised the guy didnt go across the street to the strip club to try and find them... im glad i didnt let that asian one suck my dick though haha!!! i cant believe that though, where did the hookers say they were going? hah this can be our private chat thread. where were you positioned during the concert?
Old 09-09-2006, 03:22 PM   #2
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 70
Re: Check this out..

lol try winamp. thats so funny that those hookers did that, im surprised the guy didnt go across the street to the strip club to try and find them... im glad i didnt let that asian one suck my dick though haha!!! i cant believe that though, where did the hookers say they were going? hah this can be our private chat thread. where were you positioned during the concert?
Useful)(Idiot's Avatar Useful)(Idiot
09-09-2006, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tDoXoMl View Post
wtf?

myspace -
http://www.myspace.com/thereisn0sp00n
Old 09-09-2006, 03:40 PM   #3
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 24

Quote:
wtf?

myspace -
http://www.myspace.com/thereisn0sp00n
thumphrey05's Avatar thumphrey05
09-11-2006, 03:03 PM

Quote:
probably about 4:30 if you ask me, but then again he does prefer orange
Old 09-11-2006, 03:03 PM   #4
lo taca te puete

Bincount™: 542

Quote:
probably about 4:30 if you ask me, but then again he does prefer orange
NADIA90210's Avatar NADIA90210
09-16-2006, 01:54 PM

thats a very cool idea.
Old 09-16-2006, 01:54 PM   #5
Banned.

Bincount™: 79

thats a very cool idea.
iAMtheMA!'s Avatar iAMtheMA!