Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Rock & Roll
User Name
Password
walnut
01-31-2011, 01:57 PM

yea ok so I heard this really really interesting...song....on youtube and i have to share it.

its by some german amature so who cares about copywrite infringement and i think it would be amazing for tool to do something with it but it has really low view count. So here i am to give it the walnut boost.

The...song...features a really cool precussion instrument called a Hang Grun. It sounds a little like a marimba, looks totally different but is still a precussion instrument. You hit it with your fingers and it produces a really pure and beautiful resonance.

here is the url for said video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CljsE...eature=related

i promise you will not hate it. I loved it. Have been listening to it every morning. Makes me feel like i am about to have an adventure :)

If you like it please comment on either this thread or the youtube page or both. Personally i am hoping some tool affiliate will notice and bring it to the bands attention as i think both danny and jones would like it. Also, i love this...song...so much i just wish it was more fleshed out and polished. like i said its by an amature but it has great potential.

So what cha think?
Old 01-31-2011, 01:57 PM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
An interesting theme on HANG GRUN

yea ok so I heard this really really interesting...song....on youtube and i have to share it.

its by some german amature so who cares about copywrite infringement and i think it would be amazing for tool to do something with it but it has really low view count. So here i am to give it the walnut boost.

The...song...features a really cool precussion instrument called a Hang Grun. It sounds a little like a marimba, looks totally different but is still a precussion instrument. You hit it with your fingers and it produces a really pure and beautiful resonance.

here is the url for said video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CljsE...eature=related

i promise you will not hate it. I loved it. Have been listening to it every morning. Makes me feel like i am about to have an adventure :)

If you like it please comment on either this thread or the youtube page or both. Personally i am hoping some tool affiliate will notice and bring it to the bands attention as i think both danny and jones would like it. Also, i love this...song...so much i just wish it was more fleshed out and polished. like i said its by an amature but it has great potential.

So what cha think?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
walnut
01-31-2011, 02:41 PM

ok so i forgot to tell you, you should watch the whole video but if you are impatient, you can listen to the last one minute and know if you are gonna like it or not.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:41 PM   #2
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: An interesting theme on HANG GRUN

ok so i forgot to tell you, you should watch the whole video but if you are impatient, you can listen to the last one minute and know if you are gonna like it or not.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply