Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
tDoXoMl
04-27-2006, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifefeedsonlife
brace for impact
Funny as fuck. But still, someone needs to fill him in because hes such a loser who has the audacity not to search the forums for the answers.
Old 04-27-2006, 07:44 PM   #441
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 70
Re: Adam jones interview in guitar world - "those shoes"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifefeedsonlife
brace for impact
Funny as fuck. But still, someone needs to fill him in because hes such a loser who has the audacity not to search the forums for the answers.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Jim
05-02-2006, 09:19 PM

This will sound stupid, I don't necessarily believe it myself, but the thought came to me so I'll share it.
According to Adam Jones in Guitar World, the song was once titled "Those Shoes." My thinking is that if it was really once referred to as "Those Shoes", the band possibly decided that this title was bad and certainly not along the lines of Tool's esoteric, metaphoric, cryptic themes, so they changed it.
Here's my dumb theory on how they got the current title:
Jambi is the second track = the second song = the second "jam." = Jam #2= Jam B. = Jambi. Get it? Are you groaning? At least it isn't as goofy as thinking its based on the character from Pee-Wee's Playhouse(a great show in my opinion). I want to again say that I don't even subscribe to this possible theory that I came up with . However, Tool does like word-play. And if you think that's dumb-go research Dream Theater's prior/first band name (which also contains the consecutive letters "j , a, m").
-JIM-
Old 05-02-2006, 09:19 PM   #442
Jim
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Stupid-Word-Play Song Title Interpretation

This will sound stupid, I don't necessarily believe it myself, but the thought came to me so I'll share it.
According to Adam Jones in Guitar World, the song was once titled "Those Shoes." My thinking is that if it was really once referred to as "Those Shoes", the band possibly decided that this title was bad and certainly not along the lines of Tool's esoteric, metaphoric, cryptic themes, so they changed it.
Here's my dumb theory on how they got the current title:
Jambi is the second track = the second song = the second "jam." = Jam #2= Jam B. = Jambi. Get it? Are you groaning? At least it isn't as goofy as thinking its based on the character from Pee-Wee's Playhouse(a great show in my opinion). I want to again say that I don't even subscribe to this possible theory that I came up with . However, Tool does like word-play. And if you think that's dumb-go research Dream Theater's prior/first band name (which also contains the consecutive letters "j , a, m").
-JIM-
plexus's Avatar plexus
05-02-2006, 09:20 PM

those shoes is an eagles song.
Old 05-02-2006, 09:20 PM   #443
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 17
Re: Stupid-Word-Play Song Title Interpretation

Jim
05-02-2006, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plexus
If you are correct (which I wouldn't know because I don't care for The Eagles at all) , then Guitar World made a goof. Let me quote what the article says:
(page 92, 3rd Adam Jones response): "My friend who works for the Eagles' booking agent talked to Joe Walsh and gave him my number. A while later I got a message from Joe on my answering machine: [imitates Walsh] "Adam Jones, this is the Talk Box fairy. Give me a call." I called him and he was totally cool and gave me alot of advice. I think that the Talk Box on [the 10,000 Days track] "Those Shoes" is really amazing, especially how the harmonies are in each speaker. ""END QUOTE.-See...-GW attributes that song to a track on 10,000 Days. Go write them a letter to them.
-Jim-

Last edited by Jim; 05-02-2006 at 09:45 PM..
Old 05-02-2006, 09:43 PM   #444
Jim
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by plexus
If you are correct (which I wouldn't know because I don't care for The Eagles at all) , then Guitar World made a goof. Let me quote what the article says:
(page 92, 3rd Adam Jones response): "My friend who works for the Eagles' booking agent talked to Joe Walsh and gave him my number. A while later I got a message from Joe on my answering machine: [imitates Walsh] "Adam Jones, this is the Talk Box fairy. Give me a call." I called him and he was totally cool and gave me alot of advice. I think that the Talk Box on [the 10,000 Days track] "Those Shoes" is really amazing, especially how the harmonies are in each speaker. ""END QUOTE.-See...-GW attributes that song to a track on 10,000 Days. Go write them a letter to them.
-Jim-

Last edited by Jim; 05-02-2006 at 09:45 PM..
bogsnarth's Avatar bogsnarth
05-02-2006, 09:59 PM

i'll allow it.

just as long as you don't think it's "jam bi" (bi, as in 2: bisexual, bicycle, etc) and try to tell me the chorus is "JAM BIIIIIII"

:P
Old 05-02-2006, 09:59 PM   #445
john dough

Bincount™: 13353

i'll allow it.

just as long as you don't think it's "jam bi" (bi, as in 2: bisexual, bicycle, etc) and try to tell me the chorus is "JAM BIIIIIII"

:P
05-02-2006, 11:02 PM

I like your av bogsnarth. I think i know what happened, if this GW article was before the titles were released, and if it was written/interviewed/edited by someone who had attended one of the listening sessions, then they probably thought Adam Jones had given away a song title (accidently?) and thus figured he was refering to the Jambi talk box solo. And i guess if there are, no other talk box solos, which im pretty sure there are (oh well) then weve got a long list of (reaching) ingredients.

Yeah, some idiot thought that Joe Walsh had used his special fairy powers and granted Adam this talk box solo. but CLEARLY, he only gave adam some pointers. jeepers, the nerve to cause all this confusion...

I know you cant start a sentence with and. But who takes grammar seriously? lol
Old 05-02-2006, 11:02 PM   #446
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 70

I like your av bogsnarth. I think i know what happened, if this GW article was before the titles were released, and if it was written/interviewed/edited by someone who had attended one of the listening sessions, then they probably thought Adam Jones had given away a song title (accidently?) and thus figured he was refering to the Jambi talk box solo. And i guess if there are, no other talk box solos, which im pretty sure there are (oh well) then weve got a long list of (reaching) ingredients.

Yeah, some idiot thought that Joe Walsh had used his special fairy powers and granted Adam this talk box solo. but CLEARLY, he only gave adam some pointers. jeepers, the nerve to cause all this confusion...

I know you cant start a sentence with and. But who takes grammar seriously? lol
Nemesis's Avatar Nemesis
05-03-2006, 12:36 AM

I think Jambi might have been a nickname Judith Marie Keenan used for Maynard. Maynard James (Jambi) Keenan, like just a baby name. It might also be a name Maynard used for his mum??
Old 05-03-2006, 12:36 AM   #447
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 10

I think Jambi might have been a nickname Judith Marie Keenan used for Maynard. Maynard James (Jambi) Keenan, like just a baby name. It might also be a name Maynard used for his mum??
05-03-2006, 02:27 AM

that seems to make since, good work! deffinatley better than pee wee..... :)
snarf snarf?

mandy
Old 05-03-2006, 02:27 AM   #448
Level 7 - Loquacious

that seems to make since, good work! deffinatley better than pee wee..... :)
snarf snarf?

mandy
Blanket_509's Avatar Blanket_509
05-03-2006, 05:36 AM

i changed my mind ..."Damn my eyes if they should compromise..."

Last edited by Blanket_509; 05-03-2006 at 06:05 AM..
Old 05-03-2006, 05:36 AM   #449

Bincount™: 1

i changed my mind ..."Damn my eyes if they should compromise..."

Last edited by Blanket_509; 05-03-2006 at 06:05 AM..
bogsnarth's Avatar bogsnarth
05-03-2006, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
except that maynard is a stage name.. his name is James Herbert Keenan.
Old 05-03-2006, 12:30 PM   #450
john dough

Bincount™: 13353

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
05-03-2006, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogsnarth
Then it makes even more sense then. Jimmy, Jambi, all pet names that a mum gives out.
Old 05-03-2006, 02:17 PM   #451

Bincount™: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogsnarth
Then it makes even more sense then. Jimmy, Jambi, all pet names that a mum gives out.
05-03-2006, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
-Jim-
This had been discussed within the hour the article leaked.
Old 05-03-2006, 02:29 PM   #452
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
-Jim-
This had been discussed within the hour the article leaked.
Systolic
05-03-2006, 02:41 PM

Sorry, but youre incorrect about the Dream Theater thing.

In 1985, Dream Theater was named Majesty, consisting of Chris Collins, John Petrucci, Kevin Moore, Mike Portnoy, and John Myung.

In 1986, they kicked Chris Collins out, and found Charlie Dominici. They were forced to change their name to something else because a band had already copyrighted Majesty when they went to sign with a label. They changed their name to Dream Theatr, but to uphold the original "Majesty", they wrote an instrumental called "ytse jam", which is Majesty backwards.
Old 05-03-2006, 02:41 PM   #453
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 862

In 1985, Dream Theater was named Majesty, consisting of Chris Collins, John Petrucci, Kevin Moore, Mike Portnoy, and John Myung.

In 1986, they kicked Chris Collins out, and found Charlie Dominici. They were forced to change their name to something else because a band had already copyrighted Majesty when they went to sign with a label. They changed their name to Dream Theatr, but to uphold the original "Majesty", they wrote an instrumental called "ytse jam", which is Majesty backwards.
05-03-2006, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systolic

Okay, I'm incorrect then. I don't profess to know much about D.T. I'm barely a fan. Yeah, I was referring to the "ytse jam" thing as "majesty" backwards. I was under the impression that this was once D.T.'s previous title because...that's what a big Dream Theater fan told me( Hi Joe ! ). I took his word for it, and he generally knows a lot of rock band/rock music trivia that most other rock fans I know don't care to know so deeply. Maybe I misunderstood what he told me, this is dumb to argue about anyway. On a related note-I just read a few pages of that thread(maybe there's more than one) comparing Tool to Dream Theater before seeing what replies had been made to this thread. FUCKING PONDEROUS.
A one sentence summary of it is...People can't let eachother have their own opinions.
-Jim-
Old 05-03-2006, 06:26 PM   #454
Jim
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systolic

Okay, I'm incorrect then. I don't profess to know much about D.T. I'm barely a fan. Yeah, I was referring to the "ytse jam" thing as "majesty" backwards. I was under the impression that this was once D.T.'s previous title because...that's what a big Dream Theater fan told me( Hi Joe ! ). I took his word for it, and he generally knows a lot of rock band/rock music trivia that most other rock fans I know don't care to know so deeply. Maybe I misunderstood what he told me, this is dumb to argue about anyway. On a related note-I just read a few pages of that thread(maybe there's more than one) comparing Tool to Dream Theater before seeing what replies had been made to this thread. FUCKING PONDEROUS.
A one sentence summary of it is...People can't let eachother have their own opinions.
-Jim-
Jimmy Stinkfist
05-03-2006, 07:30 PM

regarding "those shoes".. i think adam was referring to the eagles song, because joe walsh plays a talkbox on that song. adam was simply saying that he liked the harmonized talk box.. and it may have been his inspiration for using one on jambi. either guitar world made a typo or they just worded it wrong.
Old 05-03-2006, 07:30 PM   #455
Level 3 - Talker

regarding "those shoes".. i think adam was referring to the eagles song, because joe walsh plays a talkbox on that song. adam was simply saying that he liked the harmonized talk box.. and it may have been his inspiration for using one on jambi. either guitar world made a typo or they just worded it wrong.
hushypushy's Avatar hushypushy
05-04-2006, 09:24 AM

if anyone wanted to actually SEE the "those shoes" typo....here you go. maybe i shoulda put it in the other thread. maybe. eat my asshole.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...crap/shoes.jpg

Last edited by hushypushy; 05-04-2006 at 09:27 AM..
Old 05-04-2006, 09:24 AM   #456
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3988
Those Shoes?

if anyone wanted to actually SEE the "those shoes" typo....here you go. maybe i shoulda put it in the other thread. maybe. eat my asshole.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...crap/shoes.jpg

Last edited by hushypushy; 05-04-2006 at 09:27 AM..
xPOGOx's Avatar xPOGOx
05-04-2006, 09:46 AM

Eh...maybe its no typo. Maybe it was a Freudian slip...and that's one of the tracks for the 06/06/06 release...

Maybe...
Old 05-04-2006, 09:46 AM   #457
I'd rather listen to Hanson.

Bincount™: 4
Re: Those Shoes?

Eh...maybe its no typo. Maybe it was a Freudian slip...and that's one of the tracks for the 06/06/06 release...

Maybe...
eddie75's Avatar eddie75
05-04-2006, 09:47 AM

Those shoes is an eagles song. he was talking about Joe walsh playing the talk box on the song.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:47 AM   #458
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 1202

Those shoes is an eagles song. he was talking about Joe walsh playing the talk box on the song.
Jimmy Stinkfist
05-04-2006, 01:30 PM

its a typo. he meant the eagles song. because the talkbox solo on jambi is not harmonized, with each harmony coming out a different speaker. however, the talkbox on "those shoes" is.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:30 PM   #459
Level 3 - Talker

its a typo. he meant the eagles song. because the talkbox solo on jambi is not harmonized, with each harmony coming out a different speaker. however, the talkbox on "those shoes" is.
05-04-2006, 09:32 PM

yeah, it's just a typo. everyone should email Guitar World and bitch at them. um, more info here: http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=45500

sorry for making a new thread on it
Old 05-04-2006, 09:32 PM   #460
Level 11 - Clamorous

yeah, it's just a typo. everyone should email Guitar World and bitch at them. um, more info here: http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=45500

sorry for making a new thread on it
05-04-2006, 10:23 PM

Anything in square brackets is an editor's note. It's just an editorial fuck-up, no big deal.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:23 PM   #461
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 1439

Anything in square brackets is an editor's note. It's just an editorial fuck-up, no big deal.
will see you auntie's Avatar will see you auntie
06-05-2006, 01:58 PM

in the june issue of guitar world, adam refers to this song (actually he refers to the song which he plays talk box on, which turned out to be jambi) as "these shoes". has anyone heard any more on this, and if so, why did they change the title? and also, why the hell would they have called it "these shoes" anyway. maybe if you were walking in his shoes you'd wish it all away too? oh well, my answer to this is the same as what you get when you mix an elephant with a rhino, which is el - if - i -know.
Old 06-05-2006, 01:58 PM   #462
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

these shoes?

in the june issue of guitar world, adam refers to this song (actually he refers to the song which he plays talk box on, which turned out to be jambi) as "these shoes". has anyone heard any more on this, and if so, why did they change the title? and also, why the hell would they have called it "these shoes" anyway. maybe if you were walking in his shoes you'd wish it all away too? oh well, my answer to this is the same as what you get when you mix an elephant with a rhino, which is el - if - i -know.
Bassmingo's Avatar Bassmingo
06-05-2006, 05:11 PM

not again.

Can we make a sticky thats says "Those shoes is a TYPO" please?????

Those shoes is an eagles song.
Ben Affleck was really good in that movie.
Old 06-05-2006, 05:11 PM   #463

Bincount™: 1
Re: these shoes?

not again.

Those shoes is an eagles song.
Ben Affleck was really good in that movie.
LetGoLetgoLetGo's Avatar LetGoLetgoLetGo
06-05-2006, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassmingo
not again.

No, but you can make one that proves that "Those Shoes" was an Eagles track. And explain the rest of it, because I just dont feel like it.
Old 06-05-2006, 05:13 PM   #464
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 18
Re: these shoes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassmingo
not again.

No, but you can make one that proves that "Those Shoes" was an Eagles track. And explain the rest of it, because I just dont feel like it.
RedMetalSox's Avatar RedMetalSox
06-22-2006, 11:30 AM

I was reading the Adam Jones Guitar World interview today for the second time...just picked up the mag cause I had to shit and I noticed somthing that I must have disregarded the first time I read it. They are talking about how Jones was talking to Joe Walsh about using a talk box for the solo and Adam says:
"I think that the talk box solo on [the 10,000 Days track] "Those Shoes" is really amazing..."
If I'm reading this right wich I believe I am then Jambi's original title would have been "Those Shoes" I don't get it.
I'm not an Egales fan by and means, and not too familiar with Joe Walsh's solo work...but maybe Guitar World made a misprint and the song "Those Shoes" is a Joe Walsh/Eagles song. Can any one confirm this...becuase "Those Shoes" just doesn't sound like the name of a TOOL song.
Old 06-22-2006, 11:30 AM   #465
King of Anal

Bincount™: 3492
Alternate Title...

I was reading the Adam Jones Guitar World interview today for the second time...just picked up the mag cause I had to shit and I noticed somthing that I must have disregarded the first time I read it. They are talking about how Jones was talking to Joe Walsh about using a talk box for the solo and Adam says:
"I think that the talk box solo on [the 10,000 Days track] "Those Shoes" is really amazing..."
If I'm reading this right wich I believe I am then Jambi's original title would have been "Those Shoes" I don't get it.
I'm not an Egales fan by and means, and not too familiar with Joe Walsh's solo work...but maybe Guitar World made a misprint and the song "Those Shoes" is a Joe Walsh/Eagles song. Can any one confirm this...becuase "Those Shoes" just doesn't sound like the name of a TOOL song.
Terry21's Avatar Terry21
06-22-2006, 11:50 AM

Someone already brought that up. He's not talking about Jambi. By the way what is a typical name of a fucking TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL song?
Old 06-22-2006, 11:50 AM   #466
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 60
Re: Alternate Title...

Someone already brought that up. He's not talking about Jambi. By the way what is a typical name of a fucking TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL song?
Absent Mind
06-22-2006, 12:14 PM

its pretty obviuos in that article that he's talking about Jambi, but the article came out before the track titles were released. It was obviously a false name. Another way Tool can eff with all us fans scouring every small piece of media for hints about the new record.
Old 06-22-2006, 12:14 PM   #467
Level 3 - Talker

its pretty obviuos in that article that he's talking about Jambi, but the article came out before the track titles were released. It was obviously a false name. Another way Tool can eff with all us fans scouring every small piece of media for hints about the new record.
GullyFoyle's Avatar GullyFoyle
06-22-2006, 12:24 PM

It was a misprint, i believe. Joe walsh had a talkbox solo on his own song called "those shoes" I think they put the title in the wrong place or either Justing was talking about that song by joe walsh.

gf
Old 06-22-2006, 12:24 PM   #468

Bincount™: 3

It was a misprint, i believe. Joe walsh had a talkbox solo on his own song called "those shoes" I think they put the title in the wrong place or either Justing was talking about that song by joe walsh.

gf
06-22-2006, 12:46 PM

^^ Yeah misprint those shoes is an Eagles song that seems to have inspired Adam to seek out a talkbox to use.
Old 06-22-2006, 12:46 PM   #469
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 11

^^ Yeah misprint those shoes is an Eagles song that seems to have inspired Adam to seek out a talkbox to use.
06-22-2006, 09:52 PM

it's not a misprint. it's the editor of the magazine being a fucking douchebag and ASSUMING that Adam was talking about one of his own songs, when he was really talking about an Eagles song.

end of story.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:52 PM   #470
Level 11 - Clamorous

it's not a misprint. it's the editor of the magazine being a fucking douchebag and ASSUMING that Adam was talking about one of his own songs, when he was really talking about an Eagles song.

end of story.
06-22-2006, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hushypushy

end of story.
Correct.

Actually, that's a pretty stupid mistake for an editor of a guitar magazine to make. Just imagine what would have been going through his head:

"OK, Adam is talking about something called 'Those Shoes'. Hmmm, doesn't sound familiar. He is also talking about the Eagles. Man, those guys have got a lot of guitars in their band, that's so cool. Oh yeah, back to this mystery song called 'Those Shoes'. Maybe I should check the track listing for the new Tool album. Wow, Tool is amazing, Adam uses so much feedback and shit. And the double kick that drummer does! Hotdog! Thats some fast shit! He must be burning the soles off of his boots. I sure wouldn't want to smell THOSE shoes after the gig! Holy shit! Thats it! That must be the new Tool song, all about Danny's stinking feet...."
Old 06-22-2006, 11:06 PM   #471
Banned.

Bincount™: 1157

Quote:
Originally Posted by hushypushy

end of story.
Correct.

Actually, that's a pretty stupid mistake for an editor of a guitar magazine to make. Just imagine what would have been going through his head:

"OK, Adam is talking about something called 'Those Shoes'. Hmmm, doesn't sound familiar. He is also talking about the Eagles. Man, those guys have got a lot of guitars in their band, that's so cool. Oh yeah, back to this mystery song called 'Those Shoes'. Maybe I should check the track listing for the new Tool album. Wow, Tool is amazing, Adam uses so much feedback and shit. And the double kick that drummer does! Hotdog! Thats some fast shit! He must be burning the soles off of his boots. I sure wouldn't want to smell THOSE shoes after the gig! Holy shit! Thats it! That must be the new Tool song, all about Danny's stinking feet...."
Terry21's Avatar Terry21
06-23-2006, 03:36 AM

Douchebag. </thread>
Old 06-23-2006, 03:36 AM   #472
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 60

Douchebag. </thread>
06-23-2006, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry21
Douchebag. </thread>
Some one needs to get laid..what a TOOL!
Old 06-23-2006, 08:32 AM   #473
King of Anal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry21
Douchebag. </thread>
Some one needs to get laid..what a TOOL!
ArizonaBay's Avatar ArizonaBay
06-23-2006, 12:01 PM

^^^ yeah... me
Old 06-23-2006, 12:01 PM   #474
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 11

^^^ yeah... me
06-24-2006, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBay
^^^ yeah... me
Eight year olds dude, eight year olds.
Old 06-24-2006, 01:18 PM   #475
King of Anal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBay
^^^ yeah... me
Eight year olds dude, eight year olds.
Mnementh's Avatar Mnementh
07-19-2006, 07:54 AM

Missed the download link ... it expired ... would like to read it :)

Thanks in advance!
010628 - Roskilde Festival (DK)
060704 - Quart Festival (N)
060707 - Metaltown (S)
----------
http://tool.hellawalters.se
----------
Old 07-19-2006, 07:54 AM   #476
Level 4 - Thinker

Re: Adam Jones Guitar World interview

Missed the download link ... it expired ... would like to read it :)

Thanks in advance!
060707 - Metaltown (S)
----------
----------
Andy DV's Avatar Andy DV
07-19-2006, 03:47 PM

whoopsiieees!
I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors -- oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called "City Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this Andy DV?"
Old 07-19-2006, 03:47 PM   #477
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 92

whoopsiieees!
I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors -- oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called "City Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this Andy DV?"
Mnementh's Avatar Mnementh
07-23-2006, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy DV
whoopsiieees!
Eeeehh ... what? ... :)
060707 - Metaltown (S)
----------