Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
Strife21's Avatar Strife21
04-22-2006, 05:43 AM

Hmm.. I remember blairs post about it being right infront of your eyes and I look into the two eyes on the picture and it looks like to 2 cds to me hahaha. One can only hope I guess.
Old 04-22-2006, 05:43 AM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
New Image on Toolband.com

Hmm.. I remember blairs post about it being right infront of your eyes and I look into the two eyes on the picture and it looks like to 2 cds to me hahaha. One can only hope I guess.
OFFLINE |  
justlikeme
04-22-2006, 05:52 AM

exactly.
ONLY HOPE.
not gonna happen
Old 04-22-2006, 05:52 AM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Re: New Image on Toolband.com

exactly.
ONLY HOPE.
not gonna happen
OFFLINE |  
engineeredthought
04-22-2006, 06:15 AM

Are you talking about the faces image after the new "eye" promo plays? I know its always been asymmetrical with the face looking slightly to the left, but I thougth in the original pic the rest of it was the same....now the left side has one eye open and a different base, its entirely different from the right side.
Old 04-22-2006, 06:15 AM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Re: New Image on Toolband.com

Are you talking about the faces image after the new "eye" promo plays? I know its always been asymmetrical with the face looking slightly to the left, but I thougth in the original pic the rest of it was the same....now the left side has one eye open and a different base, its entirely different from the right side.
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply