Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
xDxOxNx
04-22-2006, 06:18 AM

After all of this nonsense, the only people who are going to be truyly happy on May 2nd are the people who think this is the real deal and not a hoax or whatever you wanna call it.

If it is a sham, then GREAT we get another set of TOOL songs, if not then GREAT we got a set of TOOL songs. All the rest MAY be disappointed.
Old 04-22-2006, 06:18 AM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
A little logic....or not?

After all of this nonsense, the only people who are going to be truyly happy on May 2nd are the people who think this is the real deal and not a hoax or whatever you wanna call it.

If it is a sham, then GREAT we get another set of TOOL songs, if not then GREAT we got a set of TOOL songs. All the rest MAY be disappointed.
OFFLINE |  
G|Sus
04-22-2006, 06:41 AM

The point in this thread...?!?! Note that there are few hundred similar threads!
Old 04-22-2006, 06:41 AM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Re: A little logic....or not?

The point in this thread...?!?! Note that there are few hundred similar threads!
04-22-2006, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G|Sus
Attention.
Old 04-22-2006, 06:57 AM   #3
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G|Sus
Attention.
OFFLINE |  
justlikeme
04-22-2006, 08:29 AM

I'm not truly happy with the album, but either way I can't wait til may 2nd cos either way it'll end this bulshit.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:29 AM   #4
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

I'm not truly happy with the album, but either way I can't wait til may 2nd cos either way it'll end this bulshit.
OFFLINE |  
etc43's Avatar etc43
04-22-2006, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlikeme
No, it won’t. As soon as the CD’s hit the shelves May 2, if it’s the same thing that leaked, people will simply start the cycle all over again. They’ll start speculating about a SECOND album to be released a few months away, as aggressive as promised. They’ll rearrange letters in Blair’s and Kabir’s posts until they forget what the original posts were. They’ll start looking for the REAL decoy album (despite the oxymoron) that Blair mentioned a while ago. Not to mention the fact that people will start wondering about the Live DVD all over again. It seems to me that people come up with these conspiracy theories out of nothing but boredom, so as long as the boredom lingers, so will the speculation. I only recently joined this forum, but I had been watching the 10,000 Days section for a while and watched how the hoax evolved. First people said, “Wait for an official track listing to be posted.” When it was, and people were unhappy, people said to wait for the art. Then it was “Wait for April 1,” then 17, and now it’s May 2. But after that people will just pick other dates on which to hinge their unlikely (albeit possible) theories. Sure, it’s fun to speculate, I’m not against people coming up with these theories, and all the same thoughts about hoaxes have crossed my mind, too. The problem is that 90% of the people on this board are 100% certain that their theories are correct, when in reality, this is Tool, and there's a possibility that none of us have any idea what the hell they are planning.

Shutting up.
Old 04-22-2006, 09:43 AM   #5
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlikeme
No, it won’t. As soon as the CD’s hit the shelves May 2, if it’s the same thing that leaked, people will simply start the cycle all over again. They’ll start speculating about a SECOND album to be released a few months away, as aggressive as promised. They’ll rearrange letters in Blair’s and Kabir’s posts until they forget what the original posts were. They’ll start looking for the REAL decoy album (despite the oxymoron) that Blair mentioned a while ago. Not to mention the fact that people will start wondering about the Live DVD all over again. It seems to me that people come up with these conspiracy theories out of nothing but boredom, so as long as the boredom lingers, so will the speculation. I only recently joined this forum, but I had been watching the 10,000 Days section for a while and watched how the hoax evolved. First people said, “Wait for an official track listing to be posted.” When it was, and people were unhappy, people said to wait for the art. Then it was “Wait for April 1,” then 17, and now it’s May 2. But after that people will just pick other dates on which to hinge their unlikely (albeit possible) theories. Sure, it’s fun to speculate, I’m not against people coming up with these theories, and all the same thoughts about hoaxes have crossed my mind, too. The problem is that 90% of the people on this board are 100% certain that their theories are correct, when in reality, this is Tool, and there's a possibility that none of us have any idea what the hell they are planning.

Shutting up.
04-22-2006, 09:58 AM

your right. and it is tool and hoax or not, I'm sure theres still things that we dont know about and that they have up their sleeve. the tool site has been very quite lately, with no comment.
but if people start lookng for another album after may 2nd then they're just plain stupid.
one thing thats gonna happen for sure though, is whatever side is prove right - the hoax theory or non hoax theory people- theres gonna be about 10000 threads saying i told you so.
Old 04-22-2006, 09:58 AM   #6
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

your right. and it is tool and hoax or not, I'm sure theres still things that we dont know about and that they have up their sleeve. the tool site has been very quite lately, with no comment.
but if people start lookng for another album after may 2nd then they're just plain stupid.
one thing thats gonna happen for sure though, is whatever side is prove right - the hoax theory or non hoax theory people- theres gonna be about 10000 threads saying i told you so.
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply