Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
07-24-2012, 10:20 AM

For the people that don't know...Maynard will be on Joe Rogan's (UFC commentator, Comedian and host of Fear Factor among many other things) podcast this Friday (7/27/12).

I'm not sure what time but you can catch it live at joerogan.net

And don't worry, if you miss the live feed they usually have it up to watch for free within a matter of days.

Figured I'd share with everyone.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:20 AM   #1
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Maynard on Joe Rogan's podcast

For the people that don't know...Maynard will be on Joe Rogan's (UFC commentator, Comedian and host of Fear Factor among many other things) podcast this Friday (7/27/12).

I'm not sure what time but you can catch it live at joerogan.net

And don't worry, if you miss the live feed they usually have it up to watch for free within a matter of days.

Figured I'd share with everyone.
08-04-2012, 05:43 PM

Fascinating stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-AqQV1wp2Y
Old 08-04-2012, 05:43 PM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Maynard on Joe Rogan's podcast

Fascinating stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-AqQV1wp2Y
08-04-2012, 05:49 PM

just listened to it last night while restoring my computer, took just long enough for everything to be up and running again. i found the conversation to be very pleasant. i'm not a ufc fan, but i definitely appreciated how passionate they spoke of the sport. someone (tdn) mentioned that maynard dropped information about rosetta stoned, which i must've zoned out on...
Old 08-04-2012, 05:49 PM   #3
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217

just listened to it last night while restoring my computer, took just long enough for everything to be up and running again. i found the conversation to be very pleasant. i'm not a ufc fan, but i definitely appreciated how passionate they spoke of the sport. someone (tdn) mentioned that maynard dropped information about rosetta stoned, which i must've zoned out on...
08-07-2012, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAMtheMA! View Post
Yeah, I believe it got split into 2 parts. It was ok but I was unfortunately quite unimpressed at how dismal he was. He seemed so overly pretentious, pleasant, but pretentious...which just may simply be his normal personality but I found it extremely bland and almost robotic. It would've been nice if Joe Rogan or Redban actually knew anything enough about him to actually ask some interesting questions about him and his music. They barely knew anything about his music. My wine, grapes in arizona...blah blah...we get it, 2hrs and all we got was his wine and jiu jitsu.

I could be wrong but I don't recall him saying anything about Rosetta Stoned really at all.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:18 AM   #4
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAMtheMA! View Post
Yeah, I believe it got split into 2 parts. It was ok but I was unfortunately quite unimpressed at how dismal he was. He seemed so overly pretentious, pleasant, but pretentious...which just may simply be his normal personality but I found it extremely bland and almost robotic. It would've been nice if Joe Rogan or Redban actually knew anything enough about him to actually ask some interesting questions about him and his music. They barely knew anything about his music. My wine, grapes in arizona...blah blah...we get it, 2hrs and all we got was his wine and jiu jitsu.

I could be wrong but I don't recall him saying anything about Rosetta Stoned really at all.
02-02-2013, 01:15 AM

tools music is like wine...hopefully...otherwise maynard should leave them and let them produce a proper brutal psychedelic-metal-monster without him...i just write that because i am not patient anymore and would LOOOVE to hear an all-instrumental-album by them...peace & love!

Last edited by dancingflame; 02-02-2013 at 01:21 AM..
Old 02-02-2013, 01:15 AM   #5
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0

tools music is like wine...hopefully...otherwise maynard should leave them and let them produce a proper brutal psychedelic-metal-monster without him...i just write that because i am not patient anymore and would LOOOVE to hear an all-instrumental-album by them...peace & love!

Last edited by dancingflame; 02-02-2013 at 01:21 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply