opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Upcoming and Unreleased
User Name
Password
Old 12-27-2007, 10:52 AM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2
Dec. Newsletter (live DVD?!?)

TOOL NEWSLETTER
DECEMBER 2007 E.V.

TOOL TREK:
TECHNIKRYM'S LOG - DECEMBER 26, 2007 E.V.

With the mini-tour now complete, and the band members having had a chance to enjoy the holiday (knowing very well that Esus is the reason for the season!), Captain Kaczka and the rest of the crew are already making preparations for the transition from the APOCATASTSIS-GRID into hyperspatial time, leaving the onomic (not to mention the cloaconimbus of the prisons of the qlipoth) of EARTH 23 in a caravan of mattermitter tour coaches for the parallel dimension (ZPG Sector, ruled by the anti-Pharzuph). Although the neolexical coding remains a secret (suffice it to say that the palingenesis circuit [biode] of the Zothyrian module allows one safe passage through the Themis Ring-Pass-Not, and with arithmosophical reduction, a newly-installed psion reactor and, of course, fueled by the kalas of Etidorhpa that is so favored by the Nemirions of Rigel in our own multiverse... as well as the Lamulos in the galaxy of Ganymede), first stop on the tour will be the ADYTUM THEATRE in ALUOSSIM (where things are fairly similar to Earth 23, except for a recent infestation of squatamaudars, snork whompers, and that there are no future Xaphanaut marchstrothers!.. Also, strangely enough, that there is NO letter 'j' in the alphabet). Through the ansibles device of the Pheonistic Continuum, in the spirit of the holidays and the concept of emantiodroma, I can tell you that the unanimously agreed upon set list for the first performance is as follows:

OVERTURE
THE GRUDGE
STINKFIST
CRAWL AWAY
ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION
(from "Bethlehem Abortion Clinic")
ROSETTA STONED
PUSHIT
(Salival variation)
EULOGY
PARABOL/PARABOLA
VICARIOUS

INTERMISSION
(featuring self-pheonisme music from enhaloed-phosters
in the audience without a letter J in their name)

BALCHIPUSHTI
(from "Nurse Ketimella's Kit*chen')
TIMMY
DISPOSITION
REFLECTION
TRIA(X)
NO QUARTER
(sung in Sen-Zar)
LATERALUS
OCELLUS FRONTIS
OPIATE

FAAIP de OIAD
(Performed as a live hidden track on Danny's orichalcum drum kit
with parasemiotic glyph sample-triggers designed by Vince De Franco)

Pre-sales for this show and the second 0-1Notnanas show (on the intercalary) will go on sale Thursday, Anuary 17th. So be sure to bring your cameras, video recording devices, cigarettes, oints (but NO lighters please - "Beam-Me-Up Scott" will light these with his lasers), and ToolArmy membership card for back-stage passes and the after-show extravaganza! You might also want to bring a green pen if you want Danny to sign the newly released live DVD (only in the ZPG Sector ruled by the anti-Pharzuph, that is.)

ANKH (W)UD*A(T) SENEB

(May you live, be prosperous, and be healthy)

Photoshop uber-geekdom of "The Bridge" (i.e. F.O.H. CREW)
By
Mary *O Kaczka
Tool Tour Manager

HAPPY TRAILS

is this what we've all been waiting for? or is blair being a jerk and fucking with our heads?
Old 12-27-2007, 11:09 AM   #2
Just Some Dude (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 1330
Re: Dec. Newsletter (live DVD?!?)

Blair is a pud.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 01:22 PM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0

From December 2001 Newsletter:

Q: I’ve heard that there are several Tool CDs that were released in Europe, but not in America. Is this true, and if so, how can I order them?
A: It is true. In the insert in the European version of Aenima there is a catalogue which lists these CDs. They include: "Three Fat Brown Fingers", "Nurse Ketimella’s Kit* Chen", "Just Up That Dirt Road (Tool Live at the Acropolis)", "The Bethlehem Abortion Clinic", "Crapsteaks smothered in Dictators" and "The Christmas Album by Tool." Someday I will tell you what makes ONE of these cds so special - something the band members don’t want anyone to know - though it’s there for discerning listeners. Perhaps I’ve said too much already.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:24 PM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

Senzar is a mysterious Asiatic language mentioned by Theosophical Society founder Madame Blavatsky, but otherwise unknown to Orientalists. Said to consist of hieratic symbols which can be read by the adepts of any land, Senzar provided the text of several portions of Blavatsky's major work, The Secret Doctrine, as well as The Seven Portals and The Voice of the Silence.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:27 PM   #5
Level 4 - Thinker

OCELLUS FRONTIS means Third Eye.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:36 PM   #6
Level 4 - Thinker

0-1Notnanas = san antonio backwards
Old 12-27-2007, 01:39 PM   #7
Level 4 - Thinker

ALUOSSIM = Missoula backwards

Both cancelled shows.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:41 PM   #8
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217

i wonder if they've done this elsewhere within the newsletters OR actually LYRICS. also, i wonder if they throw precise etymology into shit we've fucked over, over time ... ALSO, i wonder if blair's doin' any of that dna cloven print stuff with his words. it's fun, regartless.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:23 AM   #9
Level 7 - Loquacious

also Danny signs only with a purple pen,..not green,..this is another one of Blairs sick jokes he pulls on us,..just to see if we bite,..and we do EVERY time
10,000 Days:4/30/06--5/4/06--9/3/06--12/11/07--7/13/10
Opiate Anniversary/ Pre-new album: 3/11/14--3/12/14
TOOL/Primus tour(minus Primus): 1/6/16
Old 12-28-2007, 11:49 AM   #10
Banned.

Bincount™: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastBayJ1972 View Post
also Danny signs only with a purple pen,..not green,..this is another one of Blairs sick jokes he pulls on us,..just to see if we bite,..and we do EVERY time
This is very true.I have a signed copy of the power of beef cd and Danny's signature is in purple.I think its like other people are saying and thats him just throwing this live footage thing in our faces.

I myself have just about had it with blair.His newsletters make no sense anymore and like another person wrote,he writes as if he is this high and mighty all knowing tool god who can dangle things in our faces when in all reality he is more full of shit than anyone out there.Im ready to give up on this live dvd,if it comes,great,if not,oh well.
Old 12-28-2007, 06:53 PM   #11
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217

live dvd will be released two months after we all forget about it.
Old 12-29-2007, 02:43 PM   #12
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 36

...what dvd?

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: