opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Prison Sex
User Name
Password
Old 01-12-2003, 11:33 AM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Black paint

I assume that the act of painting in the video symbolizes the abuse or otherwise "changing" of the child. I found it interesting that during the scenes when the black figure painted the child, the brush seemed to lack any paint, but in the scene where the child turns the brush onto himself, the paint is stark black. The fact that the child turns the brush on himself at all is interesting, as it seems to portray the common idea of an abuse victim continuing the abuse by imposing it on themselves, and I thought that maybe the black paint was a way to say that, while the abuse was damaging and set the stage for further self-abuse, it was the abuse of oneself that really mattered or left the "stain" on the person's being. This was just my first impression, because it seemed to me that the black paint was very important in some way, and I haven't seen it mentioned here. What I have seen mentioned is the last scene, in which the child seems to raise his hand in protest, but it is pushed gently back down, and the black figure continues painting rapidly-- that scene gives me chills. You can see the desperation in both the black figure and the child, as if both are unable to control what is going on.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2003, 11:12 PM   #2
Drug Crazed Grindfreak

Bincount™: 5716
I pretty much agree with you, to me it symbolises that the doll (which is usually a symbol of innosence) is turning into the abuser/alien/monster. I think this because the paint is black, the same color as the abuser...note that black is usually associated with evil and darkness and that kind of stuff.
Old 01-26-2003, 09:52 PM   #3
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Heres my thoughts. The fact that there is no paint on the brush when the dark man is painting is this: the damage that was done to the doll was mental, or subconscience (dont mind my spelling), there for it can not be seen. If you were to look at the doll, u wouldnt know that they were abused. But then the doll proceeds to mark himself, the damage done on his subconcience is making him do physical things.

Another point, I still argue that when the doll reaches up at the end, its not in retribution, but in acceptance. He grew to accept what was happeinging to him, therefor, thinking it is normal, and acceptable (to do to others).

Just something else i want to bring up... Does anyone pay attention to the little kid on wheels that comes out and checks on the dead meat guy? I swear thats a pic of Maynard as a little boy...
Old 02-03-2003, 04:12 AM   #4
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 18
Quote:
Originally posted by LA_sucksballs
Heres my thoughts. The fact that there is no paint on the brush when the dark man is painting is this: the damage that was done to the doll was mental, or subconscience (dont mind my spelling), there for it can not be seen. If you were to look at the doll, u wouldnt know that they were abused. But then the doll proceeds to mark himself, the damage done on his subconcience is making him do physical things.

Another point, I still argue that when the doll reaches up at the end, its not in retribution, but in acceptance. He grew to accept what was happeinging to him, therefor, thinking it is normal, and acceptable (to do to others).

Just something else i want to bring up... Does anyone pay attention to the little kid on wheels that comes out and checks on the dead meat guy? I swear thats a pic of Maynard as a little boy...
I think you right with you first paragraph. As it is comen for victims of abuse to block out what happened to them, so the brush has no paint, it is also comen for victims of abuse to be come self mutilators thus the dolls brush has paint.

I'm not too sure about you 2nd paragraph and it has been a wile since I have seen the video so I can say right now but it always gave me the willies.

Paragraph 3 could be Adam who knows.....

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: