Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 11. Viginti Tres
User Name
Password
11235's Avatar 11235
02-24-2012, 07:18 AM

I was working with audacity on Viginti Tres to discover the kind of sentences people have heard in quickened or reversed versions (sentences like "This is the answer" etc).

Because of the meaning of "Viginti Tres" which is "20 x 3" I quickened the song to 60 seconds without reversing it. I think, this is may not be significant at all, but all I wanna say is it needs to be quickened. And at this speed I discovered something which led me to a very different conclusion than the ones expressed in many threads:
When the noise at the beginning ends and the voice FIRST starts (you know, BEFORE the one-word-"asisco"-part),
you can hear that the spoken syllables supposed to be "this is the answer" according to many people in this forum who quickened the track to 7 sec and reversed it, is NOT a sentence like this, but it goes like that:

Aoh-sssisss - ooaaaoh-sssisss - aaaaaaaah...[interrupt]

I noticed it because these three parts have each a little different pitch. The voice's pitch increases clearly with every "aoh" / "oah" (and a little bit with every "iss").

you can divide it also like this:
Aaah - sss - eeeh - sss - aoh - sss - eeee - sss -ah
with the "sssss..." connecting/segueing from the "aoh" into the "eeeh" (which each gets higher and higher pitched) and so on.

But what I found most surprising: After several seconds, this repeats with a different speed. AND this repetition is the part you can hear the voice WITHOUT editing anything in the track.
The part some people think to unterstand as "asisco" is actually a suddenly very much quickened (and partially slowed down) version of exactly the same as above.
The "aaasis-aaa-oh" is very much quickened, but the "oh" is VERY suddenly slowed down many levels. The following syllables from above are kind of lost in the noise, but then again you can clearly hear the "oooaaa" in the end with decreasing pitch.

I can say that because i didn't quicken or slow down the WHOLE track, but single parts of it, having noticed that the speed and pitch of the voice-like sound is differing.
And I'm to 100 percent sure about this. Not in a way like all the fools saying "I'm 100 percent sure to hear 'francisco' in this!!!1", but more in a way like analyzing it linguistically from a very different angle and under a different light.

Now, considering the sense of the voice (if it IS a human voice) and what it says, there are many people searching for a clearly audible literal meaning. That's human psychology and we have to think beyond it.
The sense of the kind of music with i.e. divine voices and an unusual way of sound is a higher concept that's misunderstood all too often.

I'm very sorry if this post sounds arrogant to somebody, because it's not meant to be and my English isn't very good.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:18 AM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Spoken sentence? No.

I was working with audacity on Viginti Tres to discover the kind of sentences people have heard in quickened or reversed versions (sentences like "This is the answer" etc).

Because of the meaning of "Viginti Tres" which is "20 x 3" I quickened the song to 60 seconds without reversing it. I think, this is may not be significant at all, but all I wanna say is it needs to be quickened. And at this speed I discovered something which led me to a very different conclusion than the ones expressed in many threads:
When the noise at the beginning ends and the voice FIRST starts (you know, BEFORE the one-word-"asisco"-part),
you can hear that the spoken syllables supposed to be "this is the answer" according to many people in this forum who quickened the track to 7 sec and reversed it, is NOT a sentence like this, but it goes like that:

Aoh-sssisss - ooaaaoh-sssisss - aaaaaaaah...[interrupt]

I noticed it because these three parts have each a little different pitch. The voice's pitch increases clearly with every "aoh" / "oah" (and a little bit with every "iss").

you can divide it also like this:
Aaah - sss - eeeh - sss - aoh - sss - eeee - sss -ah
with the "sssss..." connecting/segueing from the "aoh" into the "eeeh" (which each gets higher and higher pitched) and so on.

But what I found most surprising: After several seconds, this repeats with a different speed. AND this repetition is the part you can hear the voice WITHOUT editing anything in the track.
The part some people think to unterstand as "asisco" is actually a suddenly very much quickened (and partially slowed down) version of exactly the same as above.
The "aaasis-aaa-oh" is very much quickened, but the "oh" is VERY suddenly slowed down many levels. The following syllables from above are kind of lost in the noise, but then again you can clearly hear the "oooaaa" in the end with decreasing pitch.

I can say that because i didn't quicken or slow down the WHOLE track, but single parts of it, having noticed that the speed and pitch of the voice-like sound is differing.
And I'm to 100 percent sure about this. Not in a way like all the fools saying "I'm 100 percent sure to hear 'francisco' in this!!!1", but more in a way like analyzing it linguistically from a very different angle and under a different light.

Now, considering the sense of the voice (if it IS a human voice) and what it says, there are many people searching for a clearly audible literal meaning. That's human psychology and we have to think beyond it.
The sense of the kind of music with i.e. divine voices and an unusual way of sound is a higher concept that's misunderstood all too often.

I'm very sorry if this post sounds arrogant to somebody, because it's not meant to be and my English isn't very good.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
mcam88
10-02-2013, 11:49 PM

Remember the story about how Faaip de Oiad was originally supposed to contain Enochian Cries? And remember all the stuff Blair was writing about Ouija boards and Enochian? Maybe those were little hints. Maybe this is Enochian and they had to veil it so elaborately for self-defense. So no fires started or what have you. I don't know. Good research though.
Old 10-02-2013, 11:49 PM   #2
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Spoken sentence? No.

Remember the story about how Faaip de Oiad was originally supposed to contain Enochian Cries? And remember all the stuff Blair was writing about Ouija boards and Enochian? Maybe those were little hints. Maybe this is Enochian and they had to veil it so elaborately for self-defense. So no fires started or what have you. I don't know. Good research though.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply