Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 11. Viginti Tres
User Name
Password
lifeless·satellite
11-02-2012, 08:21 PM

i hope nobody already posted a thread about this, sorry. but. you know that youtube phenomena about the number 23? it was briefly mentioned in that movie Pi. when you have think of the number 23, youll start noticing it everywhere. I think this is is really just about noticing patterns in things and finding it everywhere.
which also makes me think viginti tres isnt even supposed to be synced up to wings, and 10k days. i tried it myself, its not perfect, the tempos are totally different at the end. i dont know, what do you think?
Old 11-02-2012, 08:21 PM   #1
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
kinda like that jim carrey movie

i hope nobody already posted a thread about this, sorry. but. you know that youtube phenomena about the number 23? it was briefly mentioned in that movie Pi. when you have think of the number 23, youll start noticing it everywhere. I think this is is really just about noticing patterns in things and finding it everywhere.
which also makes me think viginti tres isnt even supposed to be synced up to wings, and 10k days. i tried it myself, its not perfect, the tempos are totally different at the end. i dont know, what do you think?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Lateralareallofus's Avatar Lateralareallofus
11-05-2012, 10:04 AM

It is about seeing patterns. Recognizing synchronicities hints at the overall oneness of everything.
If you want to see the number 23 everywhere then you will see it everywhere.

if you want viginti tres to match with Wings then it will, it you dont want it to match up then it wont.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:04 AM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: kinda like that jim carrey movie

It is about seeing patterns. Recognizing synchronicities hints at the overall oneness of everything.
If you want to see the number 23 everywhere then you will see it everywhere.

if you want viginti tres to match with Wings then it will, it you dont want it to match up then it wont.
fernygii's Avatar fernygii
11-05-2012, 11:12 PM

if you listen to lateralus on the 23rd of the 2nd month at 2:30, you'll notice it syncs up with 10k days. But that's only if you happen to listen to it after Faaip De Oiad, because that song is 2:39. which means on the 9th day, in the 2nd month, at the 3rd hour, it'll all make sense.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:12 PM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 929

if you listen to lateralus on the 23rd of the 2nd month at 2:30, you'll notice it syncs up with 10k days. But that's only if you happen to listen to it after Faaip De Oiad, because that song is 2:39. which means on the 9th day, in the 2nd month, at the 3rd hour, it'll all make sense.
lifeless·satellite
01-15-2013, 01:14 PM

hahaha right. this reminds me of that film pi as well. i should rewatch that
Old 01-15-2013, 01:14 PM   #4
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0

hahaha right. this reminds me of that film pi as well. i should rewatch that

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply