Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 11. Viginti Tres
User Name
Password
£ther Remnant's Avatar £ther Remnant
05-24-2008, 12:08 PM

ok..so i finished reading the thread where every1 was mixing the songs with viginti tres..and i thought to myself of the difference in the whole album b/w the rest of them. It seems to me that 10k has a more gloomy feel and maynards voice seems different, and the meanings seem to be a little more shadowed than usual. Soo i started reading lyrics a lot lot closer from the 10k songs. I always thought jambi was a weird way to start out 10k..so i studie the lyrics for about 2 hrs while lookin at the thread i mentioned earlier and noticed something. He starts saying in the end "shine on forever shine on benevlent sun,shine on until the two become 1..." and "breathe in union..so as one survive another day and season" It made me think that maybe they did do the strange vigintions thing on purpose and that maybe they put jambi first on the album as a hint also....and when i went to their concert recently i thought jambi was a weird song to open with... Maybe its the end...
Old 05-24-2008, 12:08 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Vigintion

ok..so i finished reading the thread where every1 was mixing the songs with viginti tres..and i thought to myself of the difference in the whole album b/w the rest of them. It seems to me that 10k has a more gloomy feel and maynards voice seems different, and the meanings seem to be a little more shadowed than usual. Soo i started reading lyrics a lot lot closer from the 10k songs. I always thought jambi was a weird way to start out 10k..so i studie the lyrics for about 2 hrs while lookin at the thread i mentioned earlier and noticed something. He starts saying in the end "shine on forever shine on benevlent sun,shine on until the two become 1..." and "breathe in union..so as one survive another day and season" It made me think that maybe they did do the strange vigintions thing on purpose and that maybe they put jambi first on the album as a hint also....and when i went to their concert recently i thought jambi was a weird song to open with... Maybe its the end...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
05-24-2008, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by £ther Remnant View Post
Maybe if you knew what the fuck you were talking about you'd know that the album starts with Vicarious, NOT Jambi.
Old 05-24-2008, 12:23 PM   #2
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: Vigintion

Quote:
Maybe if you knew what the fuck you were talking about you'd know that the album starts with Vicarious, NOT Jambi.
05-24-2008, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
OK I KNOW WTF IM TALKN BOUT I KNOW JAMBI ISNT THE FIRST FUCKING SONG ON CD BUT IT IS REAL EARLY IN THE CD AND VICARIOUS SEEMS TO MATCH LATERALUS MORE THAN 10K
Old 05-24-2008, 12:26 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
OK I KNOW WTF IM TALKN BOUT I KNOW JAMBI ISNT THE FIRST FUCKING SONG ON CD BUT IT IS REAL EARLY IN THE CD AND VICARIOUS SEEMS TO MATCH LATERALUS MORE THAN 10K
05-24-2008, 12:28 PM

Quote:
You're still wrong
Old 05-24-2008, 12:28 PM   #4
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
You're still wrong
05-24-2008, 01:10 PM

Quote:
I always thought jambi was a weird way to start out 10k.[...] It made me think that maybe they did do the strange vigintions thing on purpose and that maybe they put jambi first on the album as a hint also....and when i went to their concert recently i thought jambi was a weird song to open with... Maybe its the end...

Maybe you have a retarded cd, because jambi is not the first track on 10kd.

also what the hell is "vigintions"? that is not a word..

Also how can jambi "start out" 10kd and also be the end.. you must really have a fucked up version of 10kd.. for me vicarious is the first song, and viginti tres is the end...
Old 05-24-2008, 01:10 PM   #5
seeyouauntie

Bincount™: 8695

Quote:
I always thought jambi was a weird way to start out 10k.[...] It made me think that maybe they did do the strange vigintions thing on purpose and that maybe they put jambi first on the album as a hint also....and when i went to their concert recently i thought jambi was a weird song to open with... Maybe its the end...

Also how can jambi "start out" 10kd and also be the end.. you must really have a fucked up version of 10kd.. for me vicarious is the first song, and viginti tres is the end...
05-24-2008, 06:33 PM

Quote:
You're still wrong
I second this statement. OP are you ok sweetheart??
Old 05-24-2008, 06:33 PM   #6
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 10

Quote:
You're still wrong
I second this statement. OP are you ok sweetheart??
05-28-2008, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carny_Handles View Post

Thanks for the obvious repeat of exactly what I said =-P
Old 05-28-2008, 09:54 AM   #7
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

05-28-2008, 12:49 PM

This thread still doesn't make any sense..... What is this Vigintion thing ?

Last edited by Medicea Sidera; 05-28-2008 at 02:54 PM..
Old 05-28-2008, 12:49 PM   #8
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

This thread still doesn't make any sense..... What is this Vigintion thing ?

Last edited by Medicea Sidera; 05-28-2008 at 02:54 PM..
Medicea Sidera
05-28-2008, 12:52 PM

Quote:
AND VICARIOUS SEEMS TO MATCH LATERALUS MORE THAN 10K
What?
Old 05-28-2008, 12:52 PM   #9
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

Quote:
AND VICARIOUS SEEMS TO MATCH LATERALUS MORE THAN 10K
What?
Carny_Handles's Avatar Carny_Handles
05-28-2008, 01:09 PM

Quote:
You're welcome!
Old 05-28-2008, 01:09 PM   #10
seeyouauntie

Bincount™: 8695

Quote:
You're welcome!
05-28-2008, 01:32 PM

Quote:
You're welcome!
By the way, your flag's upside down.

...I'm still not sure if that pisses me off yet or not. I can sense the rebellion but that's also very disrespectful.

You're not a terrorist are you?
Old 05-28-2008, 01:32 PM   #11
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
You're welcome!
By the way, your flag's upside down.

...I'm still not sure if that pisses me off yet or not. I can sense the rebellion but that's also very disrespectful.

You're not a terrorist are you?

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply