opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Parabola
User Name
Password
Old 12-01-2002, 07:39 PM   #1
Human

Bincount™: 2
Us and Them

I have realized that in all of tool´s videos (in exception of Hush) there are always to clear characters portrayed. There is always a Higher Being and a Lower Being. By this i refer to, for example, the fetus and the black figure in prison sex; the two contorstionist and the little jaw beings, and so on.
There is always a relation between this two characters, meaning what, dont figure it out yet.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 01:26 AM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Yeah, but in PArabola, we DO have a third being, possibly higher then Tricky, who I believe is a man on the way to enlightenment. That "Third Creature" is the ball that multiplies and gives life and death. Possibly God.... (?) Tricky has no power over it, whatsoever. He gets pissed off at it when his "buddy" gets squished by it, but then accepts the facts and continues on his Way (possibly the quest for enlightenment).

Dunno...

At some point I also thought It could also symbolize the dantien chakra, which grows through meditation...

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: