opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Opiate » 2. Hush
User Name
Password
Closed Thread
Old 07-12-2007, 02:37 AM   #41
Banned.

Bincount™: 4103
Re: I can wear my shirt when I want to

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Red Yehti View Post
And...whoever has a burned version of any of the TOOL CD's..didnt shell out the cash, but ripped off the band..should just keep quiet.
QFT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aezarien View Post
I changed into my Tool shirt during the first show because I bought it there and didn't want some asshole who couldn't afford to buy one snatching my $40 shirt. I'm paranoid like that.

I think this is the most intense conversation I have ever heard revolving around a rock t-shirt. Where are those blasted fashion police when you need them? I personally prefer to go looking like a low rent hooker but my ass outgrew my paten leather pants a few years ago and some bitch ripped off my thigh high boots. Ahhh.. those were the days.

What were we talking about?
lol
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-12-2007, 03:48 AM   #42
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 55

I like your avatar.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:52 AM   #43
Banned.

Bincount™: 4103

Mine?

I like it too ;)
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-12-2007, 03:56 AM   #44
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by uummm..nocoolnames View Post
what you do with a freshly bought concert tshirt if you are hesitant on wearing one for whatever reason(morales, alien tracking gel that attaches to you if you wear the shirt w/in 2 hours of purchase etc.). wad it up and stuff it in your pants, this way,girls think you have a big dick.....or think your a transvestite.....well maybe girls should just were the shirt
I FIGURED IT OUT
i figured out what a girl could do, stuff the shirt down the back of her pants, to make it look like you have a fine butt.....or a lumpy one......never mind
*sighs*
Old 07-12-2007, 03:57 AM   #45
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideTheOutside20 View Post
I like your avatar.
it makes me dizzy
Old 07-12-2007, 07:55 AM   #46
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Red Yehti View Post
Whats all this B.S. about it not being "cool" to wear a TOOL shirt to a TOOL show?
I read from the guy who runs this site saying "dont be that guy" by wearing a TOOL shirt to a TOOL concert. My friend,you have a great web-site and i appreciate all the effort. But you have lost all perspective on being a fan. I guess you feel closer to being a member of the band, which is hilarious.

I will always wear my TOOL concert T's to the shows, and if anybody, has the stupidity to mock me for it, I will rip watever clothing they are wearing, right off their backs.
First of all, if I were to mock you for it, you wouldnt be able to fulfill your promise. I can gaurantee you that much.

Second, you're going to the show, why in the hell would you wear a shirt that proclaims your love for the headlining band? Isnt the fact that you're there proof enough? Why wouldnt you wear a different band's shirt... to further tell everyone where you stand? Of course you like Tool if you're at a tool show, you like Primus if you're at a Primus show, etc. I think it's different when you go to festivals... you get to show everyone the reason you're there. But at a headlining show... nah man. It's lame. Redundant, at the very least.

Also, this has nothing to do with any interpretation of Hush whatsoever.
OFFLINE |  

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: