opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Salival » 3. Pushit
User Name
Password
Old 08-02-2013, 12:20 AM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Never heard this song before

No more passionate love than destructive love... REMEMBER I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AS I CLAW YOUR FUCKING THROAT AWAY. IT WILL END NO OTHER WAY. IT WILL END NO OTHER WAY.

This is the last 3 years of my life. Sick sick sick, i loved the abuse, i loved the pain, i hated it... actually... i don't think anyone will ever love me the way he loved me... we found each other... we created the other... we were beautiful together... we tried to destroy the other and ourselves... because that's what lovers do. this shit is all fucking folly... in the end though... there was no hope... so now i will just go on like it never happened, trying to be some sweet and lovey creature... when you say a person is "your love" and you lose them and realize you were literally channeling all love for anything out of that person... your situation seems pretty fucking bleak after that...

we had the coolest fucking life together. him and i saying fuck it all, fuck you and you and you, and yes we're going to throw food at each other in the grocery store, yeah we're going to fight the fucking police together... fuck yeah we did it all, baby, i fucking miss him so bad.

unhealthy shit, man. therapy sesh, cus i need to. thx, tool!!!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:27 AM   #2
On Probation

Re: Never heard this song before

If you've never heard this song before, you should check out the live version found on the Salival release.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:07 PM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

Re: Never heard this song before

Thanks, Clive. It's exactly right. So good!

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: