opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Arts & Crafts
User Name
Password
Old 02-09-2012, 02:54 PM   #1
Up From The Skies
Suicide Booth ID: 13

Bincount™: 26323
Looking for a new camera

I'm in the market to get a new camera. The 18mp Canon EOS Rebel T3i is what I'm leaning towards.

Product Highlights:
SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Slot
18MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens Included
3.0" Clear View Vari-Angle LCD
100-6400 ISO
Full HD Movie Mode w/ Manual Exposure
Compatible with Canon EF and EF-S Lenses
3.7 Frames/Second Continuous Shooting
63 Zone Dual-Layer Metering / 9-Point AF
Intelligent Auto Mode

Quote:
The Canon EOS Rebel T3i Digital Camera Kit provides you with the T3i body and a Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS II lens. You'll be ready to shoot from day one with this set-up. Just charge the included LP-E8 battery pack and pop in an SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card and you're ready to start making photos! And should you want to expand your selection of lenses for the T3i, all Canon EF and EF-S lenses are compatible.

The Rebel line of DSLR cameras has long been known as a value in photography, focusing on the advanced amateur, student, and all those looking to go beyond what their point-and-shoot lets them do, to stretch and test the limits of their creativity; all while not breaking the bank.

With an 18MP CMOS (APS-C) sensor and Canon's DIGIC 4 Image Processor the T3i captures beautiful, high resloution JPEG, RAW, and RAW+JPEG images to your choice of SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards. The camera also records full HD .MOV video at 1920 x 1080/30p/24p, among other frame rate options. The wide range of compatible lenses and the camera's dedicated live view give you the flexibility you need to create wonderful HD DSLR movies.

No matter what you're recording - still images or vibrant video - the T3i provides you with a vari-angle 3.0" Clear View LCD monitor that flips-out and is adjustable at a variety of angles for shooting and review of your subject. The camera also features an eye-level viewfinder for more precise composition of shots.

Canon's 63 zone dual-layer sensor works with the 9 point AF system for excellent exposures by minimizing in-camera meter reading error. The system produces more accurate images even in low-lit settings. The T3i also features an in-camera flash or the option to connect a flash, and is Speedlite compatible. Another feature worth mentioning when it comes to exposure include the camera's 100-6400 ISO rating which is expandable up to 12,800. Using this setting along with Canon's Optical Image Stabilizer produces incredible low light shots.

In addition, the T3i features a number of user-friendly modes that allow the user to simplify their experience. Intelligent Auto mode, for example, takes the guesswork out of shooting by automatically setting 5 of the camera's technologies to create the optimum image. Other helpful shooting controls like Basic+ provides the user with 2 options for making creative photos like a pro. The ambience selection adjusts exposure and white balance to give your images a unique look and feel. When shooting by lighting or scene type, Basic+ creates artistic filters for the scene or gives it the feel that the viewer is focused on the center of the image. Of course, other shooting controls like the feature guide and quick control screen help to streamline your experience with the camera as well.

I am open to suggestions on different cameras. Is Nikon superior to Cannon in any way? I would like to get the best camera for my money.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:58 AM   #2
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 116
Re: Looking for a new camera

So did you get a camera yet? If not, I was in the same boat, and was looking at the t3i but after plenty of research I decided to just go with the cheaper t2i cuz the only real difference that mattered was the rotating screen on the t3i. Also from what I gather Canon is taking over the market( especially with HD movie lenses) and Nikon and other camera models are gonna be left in the dust. So I'd go with canon. And a lot of people that spent $3000 on a canon mark 5 etc. are pissed off that the t2i comes close to picture/movie quality for the fraction of the price. So that's good news!
Old 02-14-2012, 02:48 PM   #3
Up From The Skies

thanks for your input pugs. i haven't got a camera yet. the t2i is a great suggestion!
Old 02-24-2012, 03:18 AM   #4
Banned.

Bincount™: 0

It is really a best to buying a new camera, now a days various and varieties of camera are available in the market. Before buying a camera it is necessary to gather complete information about the camera. Make the selection properly.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:28 PM   #5
Up From The Skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattergill View Post
It is really a best to buying a new camera, now a days various and varieties of camera are available in the market. Before buying a camera it is necessary to gather complete information about the camera. Make the selection properly.
welcome to america!
Old 03-07-2012, 01:59 PM   #6
Up From The Skies

Got the Canon EOS Rebel T2i. Pics to come soon. Can't wait!
Old 03-07-2012, 05:29 PM   #7
Up From The Skies

Test 1 - 2

Old 03-07-2012, 05:47 PM   #8
Up From The Skies

lol
Old 03-14-2012, 05:43 AM   #9
Level 1 - Lurker

Nice pics lolz
Old 03-14-2012, 08:21 PM   #10
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 38

Nice. Have fun with it. When I was in the market I almost bought the same camera.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:20 PM   #11
Banned.

Buying camera is become very much necessary as to capture the memories. Having camera with you while traveling is best to capture the beauty of the nature. Before buying a camera search for a better one.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:01 AM   #12
Up From The Skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by anderphillip View Post
Buying camera is become very much necessary as to capture the memories. Having camera with you while traveling is best to capture the beauty of the nature. Before buying a camera search for a better one.
how much for a futbol jersey?

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: