opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Arts & Crafts
User Name
Password
Old 12-14-2006, 10:42 AM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Projected Identities

This is a new project we did in class that our teacher came up with, their is an article in school arts magazine that he wrote for this project if you are interested. You just write down some words or phrases that mean something to you at the moment and then you scan them or shoot them stick them in photoshop you can create an overhead sheet or just project them onto you. The first picture is a projected identity of our New Principal to the school year.....the second is my projected identity. It's really nice having a graphic design teacher that is actual graphic designer.....he designed the u.s. swim team logo, kansas city missouri logo, Boulevard Beer logo and many many others that are more local. Any of you students who wish to do this....GO FOR IT! If you need anymore information on this really cool project just pm me. This is a real cool project that shows your voice.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e5...shedburned.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e5...y/iDENTITy.jpg

Last edited by MayorofNecropolis; 12-14-2006 at 10:47 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 02:48 PM   #2
win
Alive With Signs and Stars

Bincount™: 548
Re: Projected Identities

good stuff. love the name by the way

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: