Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 04. 10,000 Days (Wings pt. 2)
User Name
Password
View Poll Results: How would this affect your opinion of things?
It would raise my respect for Maynard, but wouldn't change my religious and spiritual values. 51 19.62%
It would lower my respect for Maynard, but wouldn't change my religious or spiritual values. 34 13.08%
It would raise my respect for Maynard, and it would change my religious and spiritual values. 2 0.77%
It would lower my respect for Maynard, and it would change my religious and spiritual values. 1 0.38%
It wouldn't affect my opinions at all. 172 66.15%
Voters: 260. You may not vote on this poll

Systolic
05-08-2006, 06:50 AM

How would this impact you?
Old 05-08-2006, 06:50 AM   #1
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 862
If this song ended up meaning that Maynard was a Christian....

05-08-2006, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systolic

Very little? It would make the lyrics much dumber, and i would enjoy this song even less than i already do.

ANOTHER DEAD HERO.
Old 05-08-2006, 06:51 AM   #2
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 155
Re: If this song ended up meaning that Maynard was a Christian....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systolic

Very little? It would make the lyrics much dumber, and i would enjoy this song even less than i already do.

ANOTHER DEAD HERO.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Lost
05-08-2006, 08:02 AM

I think it would only affect me in a way that if all this time, someone who was dead set convinced against it, someone who I considered to be rather intellectual and learned, suddenly changed their mind.... It would only make me doubt myself and where I stand. Religion is a bum. It's far too interesting to ignore... But when you get into it... Well when I get into it, it just blows my mind.
Old 05-08-2006, 08:02 AM   #3
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 1

I think it would only affect me in a way that if all this time, someone who was dead set convinced against it, someone who I considered to be rather intellectual and learned, suddenly changed their mind.... It would only make me doubt myself and where I stand. Religion is a bum. It's far too interesting to ignore... But when you get into it... Well when I get into it, it just blows my mind.
ComradeNash
05-08-2006, 08:28 AM

Being Christian doesn't mean a damn thing when it comes to this song. Some things exist no matter what you want to call them, no matter how you want to see them.

TOOL has never set itself against Christianity, just against the folks who dedicate themselves mindlessly to a dogmatic system that they don't understand. If you consciously decide to be celebate, for example, I believe that's admirable. If you're doing it because your book says so, that's another story.

Either way, I don't know how much of a joke April Fool's day was last year. There's a big difference between mindlessly worshipping an idol and aligning yourself with the proper spiritual currents to access the christ consciousness in the etheric.

In short, get a grip, and to quote Sir Dylan-

"Don't criticize what you can't understand"

amazing multicolor facets of whatever

computer smells your souls, children

fucking use it, don't live it.
Old 05-08-2006, 08:28 AM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

Being Christian doesn't mean a damn thing when it comes to this song. Some things exist no matter what you want to call them, no matter how you want to see them.

TOOL has never set itself against Christianity, just against the folks who dedicate themselves mindlessly to a dogmatic system that they don't understand. If you consciously decide to be celebate, for example, I believe that's admirable. If you're doing it because your book says so, that's another story.

Either way, I don't know how much of a joke April Fool's day was last year. There's a big difference between mindlessly worshipping an idol and aligning yourself with the proper spiritual currents to access the christ consciousness in the etheric.

kaspguy
05-08-2006, 09:51 AM

I respect him even more already because of this song, because it shows a much more mature point of view since Judith
Old 05-08-2006, 09:51 AM   #5
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0

I respect him even more already because of this song, because it shows a much more mature point of view since Judith
T-13h's Avatar T-13h
05-08-2006, 09:56 AM

If Maynard became a Christian it would lower my opinion of him.
Old 05-08-2006, 09:56 AM   #6
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 911

05-08-2006, 10:21 AM

Exactly, man.
Old 05-08-2006, 10:21 AM   #7
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Exactly, man.
05-08-2006, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeNash

Good post. I agree.
Old 05-08-2006, 10:41 AM   #8
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 12

Quote:

Good post. I agree.
Systolic
05-08-2006, 12:23 PM

Quote:

Whoa whoa whoa... who's being critical here?

I was just seeing people's opinions. Jesus Christ.. chill!
Old 05-08-2006, 12:23 PM   #9
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:

Whoa whoa whoa... who's being critical here?

I was just seeing people's opinions. Jesus Christ.. chill!
05-08-2006, 01:31 PM

Wasn't intended to be critical, especially not toward you. You merely posed a question, and as we see all too often, people get heated about absolutely nothing.

Old 05-08-2006, 01:31 PM   #10
Level 1 - Lurker

Wasn't intended to be critical, especially not toward you. You merely posed a question, and as we see all too often, people get heated about absolutely nothing.

Systolic
05-08-2006, 02:05 PM

Okay. Sorry.

I hate how undecipherable internet conversations can be. I thought that was directed at me.
Old 05-08-2006, 02:05 PM   #11
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Okay. Sorry.

I hate how undecipherable internet conversations can be. I thought that was directed at me.
05-08-2006, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-13h
I'm curious. Why is that?
Old 05-08-2006, 03:41 PM   #12

Bincount™: 2

Quote:
I'm curious. Why is that?
tyroneslothrop's Avatar tyroneslothrop
05-08-2006, 03:50 PM

I don't think the song would make a whole lot of sense if it was a declaration of faith on Maynard's part. An important part of the song seems to be the difference between the beliefs of Maynard and his Mother and the love and respect that he holds for her despite (or maybe even because of) such differences.

Not that it really matters. There are ignorant asshole Christians and there are intelligent, spiritually intuitive Christians. Similarly, there are ignorant asshole atheists and there are intelligent, open-minded atheists. Based on his lyrics, I imagine that if Maynard wanted to be categorized as a Christian or an atheist he would be the intelligent kind either way.
"The greatest hazard of all, losing the self, can occur very quietly in the world, as if it were nothing at all. No other loss can occur so quietly; any other loss- an arm, a leg, five dollars, a wife, etc.- is sure to be noticed"-Kierkegaard
Old 05-08-2006, 03:50 PM   #13

Bincount™: 10

I don't think the song would make a whole lot of sense if it was a declaration of faith on Maynard's part. An important part of the song seems to be the difference between the beliefs of Maynard and his Mother and the love and respect that he holds for her despite (or maybe even because of) such differences.

Not that it really matters. There are ignorant asshole Christians and there are intelligent, spiritually intuitive Christians. Similarly, there are ignorant asshole atheists and there are intelligent, open-minded atheists. Based on his lyrics, I imagine that if Maynard wanted to be categorized as a Christian or an atheist he would be the intelligent kind either way.
"The greatest hazard of all, losing the self, can occur very quietly in the world, as if it were nothing at all. No other loss can occur so quietly; any other loss- an arm, a leg, five dollars, a wife, etc.- is sure to be noticed"-Kierkegaard
Jayar's Avatar Jayar
05-08-2006, 04:25 PM

To each his own, whatever floats your boat, whatever dries your molasses.
Old 05-08-2006, 04:25 PM   #14
Suicide Booth ID: 15

Bincount™: 2221

To each his own, whatever floats your boat, whatever dries your molasses.
eslupminoyler's Avatar eslupminoyler
05-10-2006, 02:59 AM

Well he did say, "Blind me with your light and your lies."
Kinda like saul at the road when he was blinded and heard the voice asking him why he was persecuting My (Jesus') people.

Now he says, "Dim my eyes if they should compromise our fulcrum"
Gigantic change.

Personally I'd be awesome. Maynard would never be a prototypical Christian. There is a difference between being a Christian and praying to Jesus.
Old 05-10-2006, 02:59 AM   #15
Level 7 - Loquacious

Location: I live in Heaven, but I'm on a vacation without my passport to get back.
Bincount™: 7

Well he did say, "Blind me with your light and your lies."
Kinda like saul at the road when he was blinded and heard the voice asking him why he was persecuting My (Jesus') people.

Now he says, "Dim my eyes if they should compromise our fulcrum"
Gigantic change.

Personally I'd be awesome. Maynard would never be a prototypical Christian. There is a difference between being a Christian and praying to Jesus.
bitter_enigma's Avatar bitter_enigma
05-10-2006, 03:35 AM

Wouldn't change my opinon at all...

I'm not even sure if I have an actual opinion on Maynard. I mean Maynard, the man, is not an 'issue' or an event. He is a person, who most of us don't know personally.

To say he must be a Christian because of these lyrics...
Firstly that's a very shallow and naive perspective on the lyrics.
And secondly, where do you start with Undertow? What sort of person is he based on those lyrics??

And besides, so what? If you're going to change your opinion of someone just like that based on the fact whether they're Christian or not then what kind of person does that make you?

This is a silly topic. It's just as well at this point that more than half the votes show that most people have some sense and can think for themselves.

:/
Old 05-10-2006, 03:35 AM   #16
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 23

Wouldn't change my opinon at all...

I'm not even sure if I have an actual opinion on Maynard. I mean Maynard, the man, is not an 'issue' or an event. He is a person, who most of us don't know personally.

To say he must be a Christian because of these lyrics...
Firstly that's a very shallow and naive perspective on the lyrics.
And secondly, where do you start with Undertow? What sort of person is he based on those lyrics??

And besides, so what? If you're going to change your opinion of someone just like that based on the fact whether they're Christian or not then what kind of person does that make you?

This is a silly topic. It's just as well at this point that more than half the votes show that most people have some sense and can think for themselves.

:/
TheEulogyOfMe's Avatar TheEulogyOfMe
05-11-2006, 03:49 AM

I can almost guarantee Maynard believes in God, but not Christianity. If Bill Hicks is/was is hero, it seems quite fitting. And before some of you say "That's bull shit, how can he believe in God but not Christianity!? LOL." This is a very popular approach. Christinaity= A cult. Which refrains people from embracing Christianity, but the idea of a divine entity that created us all is swallowable (Somehow) to some people. They like it with out all the red tape and drama and bull shit.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:49 AM   #17

I can almost guarantee Maynard believes in God, but not Christianity. If Bill Hicks is/was is hero, it seems quite fitting. And before some of you say "That's bull shit, how can he believe in God but not Christianity!? LOL." This is a very popular approach. Christinaity= A cult. Which refrains people from embracing Christianity, but the idea of a divine entity that created us all is swallowable (Somehow) to some people. They like it with out all the red tape and drama and bull shit.
05-11-2006, 04:04 AM

I would care as much as I would if Bono changed his sunglasses.

....then God is not dead.
Old 05-11-2006, 04:04 AM   #18
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 4207

I would care as much as I would if Bono changed his sunglasses.

NextChapter's Avatar NextChapter
05-11-2006, 07:32 AM

Quote:

. . .which makes this entire poll well, . . .pointless
It is this action being reborn by assets rightly earned which propels the thought to realize that all the gifts given, then taken, hath no need of rescue. They remain merely to be made by the hero who with new knowledge can forever remake anew.
Old 05-11-2006, 07:32 AM   #19
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:

. . .which makes this entire poll well, . . .pointless
It is this action being reborn by assets rightly earned which propels the thought to realize that all the gifts given, then taken, hath no need of rescue. They remain merely to be made by the hero who with new knowledge can forever remake anew.
NextChapter's Avatar NextChapter
05-11-2006, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derge
Fuck do you think he cares for our OPINION? Ahem, hooker... And besides, for those so worried, I once thought he was ANTI-christian, but then, doesn't bother me. With Parabola my older bro was like what happend to TOOL. Life evolves, changes, reveals experiences beyond our comprehension. I despise religion, but good music, fuck what the singer believes. Not all lyrics would be based on the singer. He can draw influences, but if he changed his mind, I have more to my life than concern I was misled. We are all the time, REALITY misleads (quantum physics) so we should EXPECT that.
true to the last word

and sorry T-13h but i dont think this comment means he was agreeing with you on any level at all, in fact, it sounds like the oposite of what you were saying, your comment was based on your own personal feelings while his pretty much leys out the truth for what it is
Old 05-11-2006, 07:37 AM   #20
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derge
Fuck do you think he cares for our OPINION? Ahem, hooker... And besides, for those so worried, I once thought he was ANTI-christian, but then, doesn't bother me. With Parabola my older bro was like what happend to TOOL. Life evolves, changes, reveals experiences beyond our comprehension. I despise religion, but good music, fuck what the singer believes. Not all lyrics would be based on the singer. He can draw influences, but if he changed his mind, I have more to my life than concern I was misled. We are all the time, REALITY misleads (quantum physics) so we should EXPECT that.
true to the last word

and sorry T-13h but i dont think this comment means he was agreeing with you on any level at all, in fact, it sounds like the oposite of what you were saying, your comment was based on your own personal feelings while his pretty much leys out the truth for what it is
T-13h's Avatar T-13h
05-11-2006, 08:06 AM

"If one were to take the bible seriously one would go mad. But to take the bible seriously, one must be already mad.”

Aleister Crowley

Like I was saying, if Maynard became a Christian it would lower my opinion of him. He might as well start buying real estate on Jupiter.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:06 AM   #21
Level 12 - Scurrilous

"If one were to take the bible seriously one would go mad. But to take the bible seriously, one must be already mad.”

Aleister Crowley

Like I was saying, if Maynard became a Christian it would lower my opinion of him. He might as well start buying real estate on Jupiter.
05-11-2006, 08:33 AM

whatever he does or what ever he expressing here..doesn't seem to me like
he is becoming a christian, he is merely accepting his mothers fate through
her death, a hope and a light for her because he eventually accepted that
she needed to believe in what she did. that being said. it doesn't change
the way i feel about his songwriting, profittering he is still a wonderful
extremely emotional artist. who wears more than his heart and soul on
his sleeve
Old 05-11-2006, 08:33 AM   #22
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 801

whatever he does or what ever he expressing here..doesn't seem to me like
he is becoming a christian, he is merely accepting his mothers fate through
her death, a hope and a light for her because he eventually accepted that
she needed to believe in what she did. that being said. it doesn't change
the way i feel about his songwriting, profittering he is still a wonderful
extremely emotional artist. who wears more than his heart and soul on
his sleeve
05-11-2006, 08:38 AM

Aleister Crowley, Well I've yet to read anything by him, but to take the bible literally, is to believe, and that is it.
"If you have faith, that size of a grain of mustard seed and tell a mountain to fall, it will."
That is insane, and yet human beings endeavor to levitate, move objects with their minds (telekinisis), and be clairvoyant. So what is the difference? And how are these attempts not mad or insane?
We could have just remained as single celled organisms or monkeys.

Aleister Crowley, is just a man, and a hypocrite. It is a hypocrisy to label anything in regard to "if you believe this you are mad," because doubting the possibility of anything is mad, especially communication with ethereal and transcended light forms, such as Jesus and the Heavenly Host.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:38 AM   #23
Level 7 - Loquacious

Location: I live in Heaven, but I'm on a vacation without my passport to get back.

Aleister Crowley, Well I've yet to read anything by him, but to take the bible literally, is to believe, and that is it.
"If you have faith, that size of a grain of mustard seed and tell a mountain to fall, it will."
That is insane, and yet human beings endeavor to levitate, move objects with their minds (telekinisis), and be clairvoyant. So what is the difference? And how are these attempts not mad or insane?

Aleister Crowley, is just a man, and a hypocrite. It is a hypocrisy to label anything in regard to "if you believe this you are mad," because doubting the possibility of anything is mad, especially communication with ethereal and transcended light forms, such as Jesus and the Heavenly Host.
05-11-2006, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eslupminoyler

I don't believe the bible word for word, or even verse by verse, but to understand that a failure to belief while still acknowledging the possibility of what you fail to believe, is in a way believing that what you originally doubted was true.
"God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
This verse I find as TRUTH, but not the whole verse, and yet even the diminuitive parts I find to be untrue could in fact be true and beyond my perception
Old 05-11-2006, 08:44 AM   #24
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:

I don't believe the bible word for word, or even verse by verse, but to understand that a failure to belief while still acknowledging the possibility of what you fail to believe, is in a way believing that what you originally doubted was true.
"God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
This verse I find as TRUTH, but not the whole verse, and yet even the diminuitive parts I find to be untrue could in fact be true and beyond my perception
05-11-2006, 08:52 AM

Quote:
My reasons, your perception, perhaps will see as psychotic.

I'd respect Maynard more for a few reasons:

1. My roots were with prayer to Jesus, and I went against him (with the darkness) for a while. I cursed God, and then conceded and absolved.

2. I could sense demons in his words (whether that be through cognitive regressions, or actual demons). It was a valiant struggle.

3. Many of his fans will benefit, because if Maynard truly has repented, and returned to The Holy Army, we've gained a powerful ally.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:52 AM   #25
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
My reasons, your perception, perhaps will see as psychotic.

I'd respect Maynard more for a few reasons:

1. My roots were with prayer to Jesus, and I went against him (with the darkness) for a while. I cursed God, and then conceded and absolved.

2. I could sense demons in his words (whether that be through cognitive regressions, or actual demons). It was a valiant struggle.

3. Many of his fans will benefit, because if Maynard truly has repented, and returned to The Holy Army, we've gained a powerful ally.
Luosdasa's Avatar Luosdasa
05-11-2006, 10:45 PM

I would not think of or repect Maynard any differently. On the one hand, i spose i Might think a little less of him should he place himself fully in one religion, to the point where he no longer questions anything suspect to do with said faith. But at the same time it would show that he was a humble enough person to renounce past ways in which he, imo, rather arogantly tried to force apon others (well maybe not force, but certainly attempt to influence while seeming to hold himself superior to others). That would offsett any respect lost due to blindly following any one religion.

But when it comes down to it... it doesnt really matter what i think of him, aslong as he keeps writing good and interesting lyrics.

And its not like he'd give a fuck one way or the other.
Old 05-11-2006, 10:45 PM   #26
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 104

I would not think of or repect Maynard any differently. On the one hand, i spose i Might think a little less of him should he place himself fully in one religion, to the point where he no longer questions anything suspect to do with said faith. But at the same time it would show that he was a humble enough person to renounce past ways in which he, imo, rather arogantly tried to force apon others (well maybe not force, but certainly attempt to influence while seeming to hold himself superior to others). That would offsett any respect lost due to blindly following any one religion.

But when it comes down to it... it doesnt really matter what i think of him, aslong as he keeps writing good and interesting lyrics.

And its not like he'd give a fuck one way or the other.
champion's Avatar champion
05-12-2006, 05:37 AM

It clearly doesn't mean Maynard turned Christian. It means that he has come to understand the err of his ways, because his mom believed in something that he didn't, but she was still a great person whom he lived. It's about acceptance.
Old 05-12-2006, 05:37 AM   #27
Banned.

Bincount™: 360

It clearly doesn't mean Maynard turned Christian. It means that he has come to understand the err of his ways, because his mom believed in something that he didn't, but she was still a great person whom he lived. It's about acceptance.
Koan's Avatar Koan
05-12-2006, 08:26 AM

This song is merely Maynard stating that if there is a heaven, his mother would deserve to enter. It is a tribute to her love and devotion, even while in pain. It is a magnificent song.
there was no craddle I can taste it!"
Old 05-12-2006, 08:26 AM   #28
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 6

This song is merely Maynard stating that if there is a heaven, his mother would deserve to enter. It is a tribute to her love and devotion, even while in pain. It is a magnificent song.
there was no craddle I can taste it!"
Steventh
05-12-2006, 08:34 AM

Who the fuck cares if he is religious or not?
Old 05-12-2006, 08:34 AM   #29

Who the fuck cares if he is religious or not?
05-12-2006, 05:14 PM

It took this thread to work that out?

Old 05-12-2006, 05:14 PM   #30
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 4207

It took this thread to work that out?

05-12-2006, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leefnaspleaf
If this song was intended to imply that Maynard Keenan is a Christian, then I'm a complete idiot who doesn't understand anything that happens ever.
Well, I think that is a bit short. There are many people that pray to Jesus that aren't necessarily Christians. Please expound upon what you mean, and your thoughts.
I'm a Christian that doesn't go to church. The average Christian probably thinks I'm going to hell.
So please expound upon your thoughts.
Old 05-12-2006, 08:47 PM   #31
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by leefnaspleaf
If this song was intended to imply that Maynard Keenan is a Christian, then I'm a complete idiot who doesn't understand anything that happens ever.
Well, I think that is a bit short. There are many people that pray to Jesus that aren't necessarily Christians. Please expound upon what you mean, and your thoughts.
I'm a Christian that doesn't go to church. The average Christian probably thinks I'm going to hell.
So please expound upon your thoughts.
HarryManback2122
05-12-2006, 09:31 PM

Maynard is a genius
Old 05-12-2006, 09:31 PM   #32
Level 2 - Poster

Maynard is a genius
Carbonatedgravy
05-12-2006, 09:39 PM

I'd find it bizarre and unlikely if Maynard turned Christian. But it wouldn't bother me or change my opinions of the song. The song has in and of itself raised my respect of him though, because up until now I thought it was possible that he had hate for even the purist forms of Christianity, and now I see it's only the corruption by man that he's upset about, which is totally fair.
Old 05-12-2006, 09:39 PM   #33
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 10

I'd find it bizarre and unlikely if Maynard turned Christian. But it wouldn't bother me or change my opinions of the song. The song has in and of itself raised my respect of him though, because up until now I thought it was possible that he had hate for even the purist forms of Christianity, and now I see it's only the corruption by man that he's upset about, which is totally fair.
05-14-2006, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonatedgravy
Well put.
Old 05-14-2006, 07:41 PM   #34
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonatedgravy
Well put.
MypugsAreSmarterThanYou's Avatar MypugsAreSmarterThanYou
05-14-2006, 08:43 PM

[QUOTE=T-13h]"If one were to take the bible seriously one would go mad. But to take the bible seriously, one must be already mad.”

Aleister Crowley

sweet.
Old 05-14-2006, 08:43 PM   #35
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 116

[QUOTE=T-13h]"If one were to take the bible seriously one would go mad. But to take the bible seriously, one must be already mad.”

Aleister Crowley

sweet.
05-14-2006, 11:35 PM

[QUOTE=MypugsAreSmarterThanYou]
Quote:

Aleister Crowley

sweet.
It's mad to assume insanity or madness from arriving at your own disposition of the disposition of others, because that societal norm which judges insanity or madness is based on humanities particulars and inferiorities.

So fuck Aleister Crowley, and all his clones.
Old 05-14-2006, 11:35 PM   #36
Level 7 - Loquacious

[QUOTE=MypugsAreSmarterThanYou]
Quote:

Aleister Crowley

sweet.
It's mad to assume insanity or madness from arriving at your own disposition of the disposition of others, because that societal norm which judges insanity or madness is based on humanities particulars and inferiorities.

05-14-2006, 11:37 PM

[QUOTE=eslupminoyler]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MypugsAreSmarterThanYou

You might say, "Hypocrit, you are saying you are mad too."

My response would be "I'm not ..."
Old 05-14-2006, 11:37 PM   #37
Level 7 - Loquacious

[QUOTE=eslupminoyler]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MypugsAreSmarterThanYou

blackandwhite's Avatar blackandwhite
05-15-2006, 11:16 AM

Just because you're saying fuck someone of course doesn't mean you're mad, but you're not really taking into consideration their point of view in this "opinion" forum. You're not mad, you're being blunt.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:16 AM   #38
Level 7 - Loquacious

Just because you're saying fuck someone of course doesn't mean you're mad, but you're not really taking into consideration their point of view in this "opinion" forum. You're not mad, you're being blunt.
mdurrant
05-15-2006, 11:35 AM

It wouldn't change my opinion of the music... people are welcome to believe whatever they like.

However, I tend to think Christians are delusional.

What's this you say? A delusional rocker with a Christ complex? Never...
Old 05-15-2006, 11:35 AM   #39
Level 4 - Thinker

It wouldn't change my opinion of the music... people are welcome to believe whatever they like.

However, I tend to think Christians are delusional.

What's this you say? A delusional rocker with a Christ complex? Never...
MypugsAreSmarterThanYou's Avatar MypugsAreSmarterThanYou
05-15-2006, 05:22 PM

[QUOTE=eslupminoyler]
Quote:

who are you talking to?

you talkin' to me?
punk?
Old 05-15-2006, 05:22 PM   #40
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 116

[QUOTE=eslupminoyler]
Quote:

who are you talking to?

you talkin' to me?
punk?

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply