View Single Post
djc
11-28-2007, 05:29 PM

My 5th tool show since '94 (2 more to go this mini-tour), and it was another great show.As far as the setlist goes, I know I will be seeing the same show two more times and I can't wait.
Tool is self employed and the great thing about being your own boss is that you run the show, do what you want do and in this case play what they want to play.Tool fans should respect this and enjoy each show. The day will come where you won't be able to see this band live anymore (not anytime soon I hope) and if you decided not to go to a show just because of the setlist, you will regret it.

see you in missoula
Old 11-28-2007, 05:29 PM   #15
djc
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 27 Saskatoon Credit Union Center

My 5th tool show since '94 (2 more to go this mini-tour), and it was another great show.As far as the setlist goes, I know I will be seeing the same show two more times and I can't wait.
Tool is self employed and the great thing about being your own boss is that you run the show, do what you want do and in this case play what they want to play.Tool fans should respect this and enjoy each show. The day will come where you won't be able to see this band live anymore (not anytime soon I hope) and if you decided not to go to a show just because of the setlist, you will regret it.

see you in missoula
OFFLINE |