View Single Post
jitt's Avatar jitt
06-22-2007, 11:28 PM

I have to say this is one of the best threads I've read on these forums. I've just started reading the FOL book by Drunvalo, very interesting. I've been doing lots of research on the FOL, and it's quite amazing. I have a relative who just visited Turkey, and I asked them to see if they could find the FOL anywhere, and it was on the original carpets of the Blue Mosque, which had to be removed because they were too valuable.

Once you start reading similar books to those mentioned I think you gain a new appreciation for this album. Also, I think meditation is key to thinking on levels which will make this album more meaningful. Not sure if I should post this here, but the following site has lots of e-books on it.. Obviously if you like the book, you should try and buy a copy, but some are very hard to find.

http://www.thothweb.com

Also, Buzzo, I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean by this is an 'exciting' time? care to explain some more?
Old 06-22-2007, 11:28 PM   #35
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Lucifer and Free Will (FOL related)

I have to say this is one of the best threads I've read on these forums. I've just started reading the FOL book by Drunvalo, very interesting. I've been doing lots of research on the FOL, and it's quite amazing. I have a relative who just visited Turkey, and I asked them to see if they could find the FOL anywhere, and it was on the original carpets of the Blue Mosque, which had to be removed because they were too valuable.

Once you start reading similar books to those mentioned I think you gain a new appreciation for this album. Also, I think meditation is key to thinking on levels which will make this album more meaningful. Not sure if I should post this here, but the following site has lots of e-books on it.. Obviously if you like the book, you should try and buy a copy, but some are very hard to find.

http://www.thothweb.com

Also, Buzzo, I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean by this is an 'exciting' time? care to explain some more?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote