View Single Post
]v[edusa
03-21-2007, 09:42 PM

I thought i would add this definition of magic from the Goldem Dawn in here:

Magic is the science and art of causing change (in consciousness) to occur in conformity with Will, using means not currently understood by traditional western science.

' "Will" is understood not in terms of the individuals petty wants and desires, but rather as an intention that is in harmony with the fundemental essence of the individuals Higher Self, and also in full accord with natural or cosmic law... taking into account the power of the human mind to affect an inner spiritual change..'-Cicero
Old 03-21-2007, 09:42 PM   #20
Banned.

Bincount™: 51
Re: Lucifer and Free Will (FOL related)

I thought i would add this definition of magic from the Goldem Dawn in here:

Magic is the science and art of causing change (in consciousness) to occur in conformity with Will, using means not currently understood by traditional western science.

' "Will" is understood not in terms of the individuals petty wants and desires, but rather as an intention that is in harmony with the fundemental essence of the individuals Higher Self, and also in full accord with natural or cosmic law... taking into account the power of the human mind to affect an inner spiritual change..'-Cicero
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote