View Single Post
]v[edusa
02-26-2007, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzo View Post
first, thank you for providing an intelligent thread subject, this is some of the best stuff i've read on these forums so far...
secondly, does anyone else think that (this goes with the above mentioned idea about this album being a recap to everything before it so we can keep learning from lateralus) this is a "decoy album" as mentioned by b.m.b. and that the next step will be a progression from lateralus.
also, i don't think wings 1 and 2 are recapping anything...those tracks (if not for the tragedy theme) should have been on an album of their own.

concerning the Flower of Life...this is a very 'exciting' time isn't it?
thanks! yes, i totally agree with you that the album is just a recap to everything that was said before. i think tool is just presenting some of their older songs in a different way so that maybe people would catch the meaning the second time around. i think this album is informing us that we dont need stupid possessions cause they just get in the way of our spiritual path.

And this is an exciting time i think. i sure hope people will start to transcend their ego and realize these ancient original paths that i think mankind is suppost to be heading down.... and this isnt a religion its just becoming spiritually aware, balancing within oneself and being able to give and receive love. By our own will alone we should be deciding to head down this path.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:24 AM   #9
Banned.

Bincount™: 51
Re: Lucifer and Free Will (FOL related)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzo View Post
first, thank you for providing an intelligent thread subject, this is some of the best stuff i've read on these forums so far...
secondly, does anyone else think that (this goes with the above mentioned idea about this album being a recap to everything before it so we can keep learning from lateralus) this is a "decoy album" as mentioned by b.m.b. and that the next step will be a progression from lateralus.
also, i don't think wings 1 and 2 are recapping anything...those tracks (if not for the tragedy theme) should have been on an album of their own.

concerning the Flower of Life...this is a very 'exciting' time isn't it?
thanks! yes, i totally agree with you that the album is just a recap to everything that was said before. i think tool is just presenting some of their older songs in a different way so that maybe people would catch the meaning the second time around. i think this album is informing us that we dont need stupid possessions cause they just get in the way of our spiritual path.

And this is an exciting time i think. i sure hope people will start to transcend their ego and realize these ancient original paths that i think mankind is suppost to be heading down.... and this isnt a religion its just becoming spiritually aware, balancing within oneself and being able to give and receive love. By our own will alone we should be deciding to head down this path.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote