View Single Post
]v[edusa
02-19-2007, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesegreater View Post
Your posts are always interesting. I feel that I am left with more questions than answers though.
I feel the need to share a couple of things, with you, at least because of how my beliefs have been guided over the years.
First let me say this, and the following is just "hearsay" but induldge. A friend of mine told me that Danny believes that you find the Truth by seeking Lucifer. At the time I was kinda blown away. I figured it was a rumor or something, and he even acted a little freaked out by it. Also, I heard that he is a Free Mason, and had life-changing experience with a shaman. Interesting fucking background.
Here is another thing. I'm going to tell you my personal spiritual beliefs. I believe in no Hell because I don't think (God) would allow anything to truly perish (waste not). So much so, that I feel the most evil humans are one in same with all humanity. We all have the same life-force, we are one mind, so to speak. So what I was told about Danny doesn't creep me out, it almost reaffirms the beliefs I've held for a long time anyhow. I feel that we are all "of the light" even Lucifer and Satan.
Next, I remember talking to you about that book called "Keys of Enoch". I'm getting more in to it now... Question: Is this Drunvalo guy last name "Melchizedek". As I've been reading he defines the purpose of the "Keys" is to "unite the nations for the coming of the Melchizedek Brotherhood and to make ready the final preparation for the descent of the 144,000 Ascended Masters who will redeem the meek and righteous of the earth for the new life stations of universal intelligence in the higher Kingdoms of the Father."
I don't know if that sounds crazy to you, but I'm finding this book more and more fascinating. There are 64 keys. He says the "Keys" (to Enoch) are 64 sciences that will simultaneously be researched more in depth in the coming 30 years all finding some of the same "truths" so to speak. I really dumbed that down (for me haha), but like I say I'm finding this book more and more interesting. I'd like to discuss it with someone who has read it, or is at least investigating it.
yes his last name is Melchizedek. he claims that he was an ascended master that came from "the 13th step" (i believe so)

Aleister Crowley, Da Vinci, and other freemasons were luciferians. *takes out The Secret History of Lucifer by Lynn Picknett* The third degree in freemasonry "involves the volunary dying of your sense ego and separation from the universal life-essence. As your limited personal ego dies you become conscious of a bright morning star-or lucifer- within you lightening your mental horizon."

These books are amazing and i really want to get the "keys of enoch" but its too expensive for me right now.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:55 PM   #4
Banned.

Bincount™: 51
Re: Lucifer and Free Will (FOL related)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesegreater View Post
Your posts are always interesting. I feel that I am left with more questions than answers though.
I feel the need to share a couple of things, with you, at least because of how my beliefs have been guided over the years.
First let me say this, and the following is just "hearsay" but induldge. A friend of mine told me that Danny believes that you find the Truth by seeking Lucifer. At the time I was kinda blown away. I figured it was a rumor or something, and he even acted a little freaked out by it. Also, I heard that he is a Free Mason, and had life-changing experience with a shaman. Interesting fucking background.
Here is another thing. I'm going to tell you my personal spiritual beliefs. I believe in no Hell because I don't think (God) would allow anything to truly perish (waste not). So much so, that I feel the most evil humans are one in same with all humanity. We all have the same life-force, we are one mind, so to speak. So what I was told about Danny doesn't creep me out, it almost reaffirms the beliefs I've held for a long time anyhow. I feel that we are all "of the light" even Lucifer and Satan.
Next, I remember talking to you about that book called "Keys of Enoch". I'm getting more in to it now... Question: Is this Drunvalo guy last name "Melchizedek". As I've been reading he defines the purpose of the "Keys" is to "unite the nations for the coming of the Melchizedek Brotherhood and to make ready the final preparation for the descent of the 144,000 Ascended Masters who will redeem the meek and righteous of the earth for the new life stations of universal intelligence in the higher Kingdoms of the Father."
I don't know if that sounds crazy to you, but I'm finding this book more and more fascinating. There are 64 keys. He says the "Keys" (to Enoch) are 64 sciences that will simultaneously be researched more in depth in the coming 30 years all finding some of the same "truths" so to speak. I really dumbed that down (for me haha), but like I say I'm finding this book more and more interesting. I'd like to discuss it with someone who has read it, or is at least investigating it.
yes his last name is Melchizedek. he claims that he was an ascended master that came from "the 13th step" (i believe so)

Aleister Crowley, Da Vinci, and other freemasons were luciferians. *takes out The Secret History of Lucifer by Lynn Picknett* The third degree in freemasonry "involves the volunary dying of your sense ego and separation from the universal life-essence. As your limited personal ego dies you become conscious of a bright morning star-or lucifer- within you lightening your mental horizon."

These books are amazing and i really want to get the "keys of enoch" but its too expensive for me right now.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote