View Single Post
]v[edusa
02-19-2007, 11:56 AM

I apologize if this topic already came up. I will be extremely surprised if it hasn’t. Don’t think I’m some sort of everyday bible reader cause I’m not, I’m not even Christian. Just remember that whenever I speak of God I’m not talking about some Christian God, I’m more or less talking about the sun God. Everything said here will be mostly understood by FOL readers.

This is going to link with “right in two” and “jambi” very nicely….. actually I find that most of the songs on 10000 days connect to this.

First I have to explain a few things about Lucifer according to Drunvalo from "the flower of life".

The Purpose of Creating Lucifer

God (that whole consciousness, spirit, or mind that runs through everything (best way I can explain it in short)) created Lucifer so that free will could exist. Lucifer is not Satan like most Christians think he/she is. God knew of all the actions that Lucifer was going to do and Lucifer was not created by mistake. Lucifer wanted to be like God so he/she separated him/herself from God to create the dualistic reality with a third of the angels. They set out to create free will.

The Purpose of Creating Free Will

It allows you to make your own choices, if you end up making the right choices then it allows the possibility of transcending good and evil and entering pure oneness with God. From there you would be able to enter Christ consciousness or 46 and 2 and enter the third reality which is between the original reality (before Lucifer) and the luciferian reality (separated reality). Duality and free will can create a bridge to the 3rd level of consciousness.

Remember that this is mostly taken from Drunvalo’s Flower of Life

Quote:
Pure as we begin
Here we have a stone
Gather, place, [erase, so / a razor]
Shelter turned to home

Pure as we begin
Here we have a stone
Throw to stay the stranger
Swore to crush his bones

Spark becomes a flame
Flame becomes a fire
Light the way or warm this
Hope we occupy

Spark becomes a flame
Flame becomes a fire
Forge a blade to slay the stranger
Take whatever we desire
Obviously, by will, we are choosing to fill in to the separated/dualistic reality by using technology. This allows us to be further and further away from God or the source of life (original reality). We have become addicted to technology, needing it to survive.

From the book “the ancient secret of the flower of life” by drunvalo:

“Suppose your body gets cold in this room, and you decide that you’re going to go out and make something to heat the room. So you invent a heater, a really good heater, and some kind of energy source, whatever you need to heat the room and you get warm… if you did that, you become spiritually weaker… because you forgot your connection with God.”

Quote:
Move by will alone
we got choices to make here. We can either feed ourselves of technology in the separated reality or we can enter the third reality which connects us back to the original reality and allows us to evolve into a unified consciousness. No one is going to make the right choices for us so we can only move by our own will alone.

Quote:
Pure as we begin
Move by will alone
Leave as we come in
Pure as light, return to one
well, we obviously started out pure before and as we were born, so lets take the right route by paying less attention to technology and concentrate on pure consciousness so that we can leave as we come in pure as light. “pure as light, return to one” reminds me of when jesus said “if thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light”.

I’m not going to go too far into depth on the geometry of the creation of the original reality and the Luciferian creation. I’m not going to go through the true intention of the genesis story which was started by Sumerians not moses. Ill let you guys read about it and its all in one of tool’s favourite books, as I said earlier, called “the ancient secret of the flower of life” by drunvalo.

I will say this though. The original reality creation ended up with the egg of life which is part of the flower of life. It has one center or one eye. The luciferian creation ended up with something that looked similar to the flower of life, but instead of it having one center it had two centers or two eyes. “return to one” and “thine eye be single” is referring to the third reality, third center or the third middle eye… the new reality.

Lets look at jambi for a second:

Quote:
Giving away, my center
could he be talking about the one center or one eye of the original reality? The original reality is run by God’s own will only. Eden was the most perfect place to be in. “Here from the king's mountain view, here from the wild dream come true” sounds just as prefect, but you have no will in the original reality. Could he be wishing it away for a while to go through the dualitic reality created by the “devil” or Lucifer so that by his own will he can find his center again in a new third reality?

Quote:
Damn my eyes!
could he be talking about the two centers or two eyes of the luciferian (separated) reality? Now he has his own will but problems can be at hand that can keep him from moving on to the third reality. “[Want and need] divide me then I might as well be gone” he seems a bit upset that this separated reality is distracting him from his center. He hopes that the two become one again into the new third reality.

Ill talk more about jambi later.

Brief Intro to “Right in Two”

According to Drunvalo we are in something called the Luciferian Experiment. As said before it is believed we are suppost to connect the two realities into the third reality. Apparently this whole free will experiment had never been attempted before in this sort of way, so it is believed that all the angels are watching us to see how the experiment is going to turn out. The angels are wondering why God allowed free will to exist on the earth cause humans are very confused killing each other instead of heading for the third reality. They are dividing themselves even further from the “center” or original reality.

Ill talk about this all later.

Conclusion
Mainly this is all talking about moving from the 1st level of consciousness, which is the original reality, to the 2nd level of consciousness (44 and 2), which is the separated/dualistic reality, to the 3rd level of consciousness (46 and 2), which is the new third unitied reality. Something that tool has been making music about for quite a while now.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:56 AM   #1
Banned.

Bincount™: 51
Lucifer and Free Will (FOL related)

I apologize if this topic already came up. I will be extremely surprised if it hasn’t. Don’t think I’m some sort of everyday bible reader cause I’m not, I’m not even Christian. Just remember that whenever I speak of God I’m not talking about some Christian God, I’m more or less talking about the sun God. Everything said here will be mostly understood by FOL readers.

This is going to link with “right in two” and “jambi” very nicely….. actually I find that most of the songs on 10000 days connect to this.

First I have to explain a few things about Lucifer according to Drunvalo from "the flower of life".

The Purpose of Creating Lucifer

God (that whole consciousness, spirit, or mind that runs through everything (best way I can explain it in short)) created Lucifer so that free will could exist. Lucifer is not Satan like most Christians think he/she is. God knew of all the actions that Lucifer was going to do and Lucifer was not created by mistake. Lucifer wanted to be like God so he/she separated him/herself from God to create the dualistic reality with a third of the angels. They set out to create free will.

The Purpose of Creating Free Will

It allows you to make your own choices, if you end up making the right choices then it allows the possibility of transcending good and evil and entering pure oneness with God. From there you would be able to enter Christ consciousness or 46 and 2 and enter the third reality which is between the original reality (before Lucifer) and the luciferian reality (separated reality). Duality and free will can create a bridge to the 3rd level of consciousness.

Remember that this is mostly taken from Drunvalo’s Flower of Life

Quote:
Pure as we begin
Here we have a stone
Gather, place, [erase, so / a razor]
Shelter turned to home

Pure as we begin
Here we have a stone
Throw to stay the stranger
Swore to crush his bones

Spark becomes a flame
Flame becomes a fire
Light the way or warm this
Hope we occupy

Spark becomes a flame
Flame becomes a fire
Forge a blade to slay the stranger
Take whatever we desire
Obviously, by will, we are choosing to fill in to the separated/dualistic reality by using technology. This allows us to be further and further away from God or the source of life (original reality). We have become addicted to technology, needing it to survive.

From the book “the ancient secret of the flower of life” by drunvalo:

“Suppose your body gets cold in this room, and you decide that you’re going to go out and make something to heat the room. So you invent a heater, a really good heater, and some kind of energy source, whatever you need to heat the room and you get warm… if you did that, you become spiritually weaker… because you forgot your connection with God.”

Quote:
Move by will alone
we got choices to make here. We can either feed ourselves of technology in the separated reality or we can enter the third reality which connects us back to the original reality and allows us to evolve into a unified consciousness. No one is going to make the right choices for us so we can only move by our own will alone.

Quote:
Pure as we begin
Move by will alone
Leave as we come in
Pure as light, return to one
well, we obviously started out pure before and as we were born, so lets take the right route by paying less attention to technology and concentrate on pure consciousness so that we can leave as we come in pure as light. “pure as light, return to one” reminds me of when jesus said “if thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light”.

I’m not going to go too far into depth on the geometry of the creation of the original reality and the Luciferian creation. I’m not going to go through the true intention of the genesis story which was started by Sumerians not moses. Ill let you guys read about it and its all in one of tool’s favourite books, as I said earlier, called “the ancient secret of the flower of life” by drunvalo.

I will say this though. The original reality creation ended up with the egg of life which is part of the flower of life. It has one center or one eye. The luciferian creation ended up with something that looked similar to the flower of life, but instead of it having one center it had two centers or two eyes. “return to one” and “thine eye be single” is referring to the third reality, third center or the third middle eye… the new reality.

Lets look at jambi for a second:

Quote:
Giving away, my center
could he be talking about the one center or one eye of the original reality? The original reality is run by God’s own will only. Eden was the most perfect place to be in. “Here from the king's mountain view, here from the wild dream come true” sounds just as prefect, but you have no will in the original reality. Could he be wishing it away for a while to go through the dualitic reality created by the “devil” or Lucifer so that by his own will he can find his center again in a new third reality?

Quote:
Damn my eyes!
could he be talking about the two centers or two eyes of the luciferian (separated) reality? Now he has his own will but problems can be at hand that can keep him from moving on to the third reality. “[Want and need] divide me then I might as well be gone” he seems a bit upset that this separated reality is distracting him from his center. He hopes that the two become one again into the new third reality.

Ill talk more about jambi later.

Brief Intro to “Right in Two”

According to Drunvalo we are in something called the Luciferian Experiment. As said before it is believed we are suppost to connect the two realities into the third reality. Apparently this whole free will experiment had never been attempted before in this sort of way, so it is believed that all the angels are watching us to see how the experiment is going to turn out. The angels are wondering why God allowed free will to exist on the earth cause humans are very confused killing each other instead of heading for the third reality. They are dividing themselves even further from the “center” or original reality.

Ill talk about this all later.

Conclusion
Mainly this is all talking about moving from the 1st level of consciousness, which is the original reality, to the 2nd level of consciousness (44 and 2), which is the separated/dualistic reality, to the 3rd level of consciousness (46 and 2), which is the new third unitied reality. Something that tool has been making music about for quite a while now.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote