View Single Post
Old 01-17-2003, 10:31 PM   #23
Banned.

Bincount™: 38
I guess I should try feeding into this massive post that I created. There seems to be a large disscussion about time, but no one seems to be even mentioning my idea, well, it's not mine, it's einstein's.

There are three main dimensions that we travel through. Up/Down, Left/Right, and Forward/Back. The fourth dimension has only one direction of movement, and that is forward. The fourth dimension is time. I'm really clueless about what God = Time is supposed to mean also. If someone could explain that it would be very interesting. If you want me to go into more detail about the fourth dimension, I would be glad to, but I thought I would try and throw that out again.

I'm really pleased with the responce, but unfortunately it's kind of turned into a disscussion about religion, and other people saying to reject it, and that's bullshit. This is a post where we just share, and try and make sense of our thoughts. So, only post if you want to expand on this subject please (cause i have ultimate power over the direction this post goes...).
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote