View Single Post
Old 01-11-2003, 06:30 AM   #7
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
You know, I'd forgotten about the 20% thing. Here's my thoughts. Lets say breathing, etc is 2% (likely more however, but maybe it's 22%), male female - left and right , so divide that by two, u get <9%, so at anyone time, you only use a max 9% for a task. So then WTF are we doing with the other 91%!!! If humans only use <9% at one time, wtf does god use? Or aliens? Either this 20% isnt proven accurately, or
People = Shit. j/k So now thi statement, if a fact, leads me to believe that we have got a whole lot of history ahead of us, before we can even fuckin realize that hisory isnt even neccessary. Evolution I can believe, even if god does exist on some realm, but big bang theory is simply that, a theory. An absurd one at that. And Rice, what about the Evil Paradox? A child-rapist will get to chill at a TOOL concert for the rest of eternity? Here, I'm also uncertain, while trying not to sound Buddhist, I suggest Karma. And I don't think of it as a second chance, but the task of carrying on existence as long as I possibly can.

Re:Misanthrope
I also ceased to exist mentally before I was born.