View Single Post
swimminginmusic's Avatar swimminginmusic
01-18-2012, 10:50 AM

POPCORN! hahahaha! Great show! they have the most dynamic stage set ever- i swear it kept moving and changing with every song. AWESOME! They had a new visual where justin and adam created some buzzing and harmonics then set their instruments down... then they had visuals of "the grid"- layered pattens spinning in different directions at different speeds that would line up to create a human figure. Once the human was upright they went into laterals... THIS WAS THE COOLEST SHIT EVER! The sound and melded perfectly with the visuals and i could her the sound of the grid spinning... woh. I could follow the band around just to see this one part again.

PUSHIT! holy smokes!

loved the extras packed into Ænema... the song seemed so much more.

Got a kick watching some guys trying to make it down the stairs, but whatever chemical cocktail they had going on in their head made these stairs very alien to them. one ended up jumping down a flight because he couldn't figure out the stairs.

i was sitting 2nd row center and could totally have dealt with sitting further back a bit but was not disappointed. People were very friendly, and i was so happy to have a space of my own rather than be crammed up against the gate.

Thank you TOOL for another awakening - ill never be the same again
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
Old 01-18-2012, 10:50 AM   #8
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.17.2012 - Tucson, AZ @ Tucson Arena

POPCORN! hahahaha! Great show! they have the most dynamic stage set ever- i swear it kept moving and changing with every song. AWESOME! They had a new visual where justin and adam created some buzzing and harmonics then set their instruments down... then they had visuals of "the grid"- layered pattens spinning in different directions at different speeds that would line up to create a human figure. Once the human was upright they went into laterals... THIS WAS THE COOLEST SHIT EVER! The sound and melded perfectly with the visuals and i could her the sound of the grid spinning... woh. I could follow the band around just to see this one part again.

PUSHIT! holy smokes!

loved the extras packed into Ænema... the song seemed so much more.

Got a kick watching some guys trying to make it down the stairs, but whatever chemical cocktail they had going on in their head made these stairs very alien to them. one ended up jumping down a flight because he couldn't figure out the stairs.

i was sitting 2nd row center and could totally have dealt with sitting further back a bit but was not disappointed. People were very friendly, and i was so happy to have a space of my own rather than be crammed up against the gate.

Thank you TOOL for another awakening - ill never be the same again
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote