View Single Post
Diggs
08-02-2009, 01:49 PM

this was my 6th tool show since 97 lalapoolza. my overall impression was very good. i was standing to the right of the sound booth and i thought the sound was really good and clear. the environment was awsome with the statue of liberty off to the side of the stage and the city lights behind us. maynard sounded better than the 10,000 days tour. the band was ON the whole night and into the crowd for sure with all the movement on stage. i apologize to anyone around me for being loud and rowdy at times but i couldnt help it. the adrenaline was pumping and i knew tool was going to kick ass like always. my highlights were schism, aenema, and 46&2. videos were amazing.
Old 08-02-2009, 01:49 PM   #23
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.01.09 - Jersey City, NJ @ All Points West Festival

this was my 6th tool show since 97 lalapoolza. my overall impression was very good. i was standing to the right of the sound booth and i thought the sound was really good and clear. the environment was awsome with the statue of liberty off to the side of the stage and the city lights behind us. maynard sounded better than the 10,000 days tour. the band was ON the whole night and into the crowd for sure with all the movement on stage. i apologize to anyone around me for being loud and rowdy at times but i couldnt help it. the adrenaline was pumping and i knew tool was going to kick ass like always. my highlights were schism, aenema, and 46&2. videos were amazing.
OFFLINE |