View Single Post
tsully87
08-02-2009, 06:57 AM

Fun show. After 700+ days, I forgot how good Tool was live. When Jambi started, a man who had stood next to me most of the day exclaimed, "Holy Shit!" It was his first Tool show. Even though I've seen the show a few times, I felt the same way he did. It's an incredible (unrivaled?) display of musicianship and multimedia. I really liked the guest drummer (Frank) during Lateralus. He seemed super excited about being able to play with the band. Both at the end of the solo and the end of the song he stood up and screamed. At least someone on stage had some personality...

Cya front+center in Manchester.

~Sully
Old 08-02-2009, 06:57 AM   #12
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.01.09 - Jersey City, NJ @ All Points West Festival

Fun show. After 700+ days, I forgot how good Tool was live. When Jambi started, a man who had stood next to me most of the day exclaimed, "Holy Shit!" It was his first Tool show. Even though I've seen the show a few times, I felt the same way he did. It's an incredible (unrivaled?) display of musicianship and multimedia. I really liked the guest drummer (Frank) during Lateralus. He seemed super excited about being able to play with the band. Both at the end of the solo and the end of the song he stood up and screamed. At least someone on stage had some personality...

Cya front+center in Manchester.

~Sully
OFFLINE |