View Single Post
dionysius
07-17-2007, 05:15 AM

Wanted to wait for this show to sink in b4 I posted....WOW....these dudes have it down at this point...Last night was the 7th time I've seen these guys in the last year or so, and let me tell ya, they're pretty frickin tight right now.....

This was the most animated the reverand has been....god damn, my ears are still ringing...sat about 8 rows from the stage in front of justin---he's an animal---you can tell from just watching him and danny have fun playing with eachother....danny was a beast tonite, as usual, and adam was grooving lovely the whole time....really really really good stuff tonight.....

Highlights of the show, in my opinion, were jambi 46 & 2, rosetta stoned, flood, and once the lasers go on after the break the whole place wanted to explode....lateralus is INSANE live.....the 2nd drummer is pretty darn good.....46 &2 was absolutely dead on.....possibly the best I've ever heard it sound live....maynard really had fun during rosetta stoned....he was clapping with the crowd, and the whole floor was just bobbing up and down whilst justin danny and adam ripped out a stellar jam session....everyone was on their 'A' game tonite....

this was as good as a show as I've seen.....would've loved to hear Right in
Two, but flood suficed...schism should be dropped from the set list....in leiu of eulogy or something.....just my opinion.....

by the way, FL 1 row GG, the four frat-boy douschebags who kept standing on the seats---STOP GOING TO CONCERTS----in fact, stop going out in public, entirely. You are exactly the type of people tool does not enjoy catering to....assholes....
Old 07-17-2007, 05:15 AM   #19
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/16 - Reading, PA - Sovereign Center

Wanted to wait for this show to sink in b4 I posted....WOW....these dudes have it down at this point...Last night was the 7th time I've seen these guys in the last year or so, and let me tell ya, they're pretty frickin tight right now.....

This was the most animated the reverand has been....god damn, my ears are still ringing...sat about 8 rows from the stage in front of justin---he's an animal---you can tell from just watching him and danny have fun playing with eachother....danny was a beast tonite, as usual, and adam was grooving lovely the whole time....really really really good stuff tonight.....

Highlights of the show, in my opinion, were jambi 46 & 2, rosetta stoned, flood, and once the lasers go on after the break the whole place wanted to explode....lateralus is INSANE live.....the 2nd drummer is pretty darn good.....46 &2 was absolutely dead on.....possibly the best I've ever heard it sound live....maynard really had fun during rosetta stoned....he was clapping with the crowd, and the whole floor was just bobbing up and down whilst justin danny and adam ripped out a stellar jam session....everyone was on their 'A' game tonite....

this was as good as a show as I've seen.....would've loved to hear Right in
Two, but flood suficed...schism should be dropped from the set list....in leiu of eulogy or something.....just my opinion.....

by the way, FL 1 row GG, the four frat-boy douschebags who kept standing on the seats---STOP GOING TO CONCERTS----in fact, stop going out in public, entirely. You are exactly the type of people tool does not enjoy catering to....assholes....
OFFLINE |