View Single Post
Slanzr5000
07-23-2010, 11:44 AM

That was truly..just an amazing show. I was so happy i got to see third eye live and the timothy leary quote at the beginning was prett cool. (question authority) jambi was just kickass. i thought the entire theater was gonna blow from the outro. then stinkfist was just good fun with maynard throwing his leg around the whole damn time lol. Vicarious felt great. Intension was amazing. I could say so many good things about the show. I felt so free there. It allowed me to move like my bodys never let me move before. I was just happy :)
Old 07-23-2010, 11:44 AM   #51
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.19.2010 - Los Angeles, CA @ Nokia Theater

That was truly..just an amazing show. I was so happy i got to see third eye live and the timothy leary quote at the beginning was prett cool. (question authority) jambi was just kickass. i thought the entire theater was gonna blow from the outro. then stinkfist was just good fun with maynard throwing his leg around the whole damn time lol. Vicarious felt great. Intension was amazing. I could say so many good things about the show. I felt so free there. It allowed me to move like my bodys never let me move before. I was just happy :)
OFFLINE |